PDA

View Full Version : Cantor, The Wha Wha Wah Whining Piss Ant

Gayle in MD
07-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Cantor came running out of a supposedly "closed door" meeting to give his spin on events for one reason: he got schooled by our grown up President.

Good for you President Obama. It's time for you to give the Whining little piglets a good whipping!!!!

Cantor's little CYA game of running out of the room looking for a microphone to try and spin the story says it all.

Guess he didn't know, he's not so important as he'd like to spin it, since the President ALWAYS ends the meeting, he has more to do than babysit the whining little piglets on Capital Hill.

This is the second time Cantor has left the negotiating table. Reasonable people would probably deduce if Cantor can't control his urges to run from the negotiating table, he shouldn't be AT the negotiating table, at all.

Harry Reid is right, Cantor is too childish to even be at the table! Nancy Pelosi is right, Cantor is apparently either too rude, or too inexperienced to understand historical, Presidential protocol. Perhaps, that inspired his apology today.

Too late Cantor, you've already shown us your Arse, twice, in less than two weeks.

Grow Up!

G.

Sev
07-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Seems to me the President crybaby is the one that ran for the door.

Qtec
07-15-2011, 05:25 AM
To be honest, Cantor is a politician that deserves a punch in the face. Anything he says is a lie, and I mean everything.
He probably has issues from his childhood and is now intent on making people suffer just to promote his own interests.

He is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Q

Gayle in MD
07-15-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest, Cantor is a politician that deserves a punch in the face. Anything he says is a lie, and I mean everything.
He probably has issues from his childhood and is now intent on making people suffer just to promote his own interests.

He is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Q </div></div>

I couldn't agree more.

Did you hear what he wrote in his yearbook????

"I wan't what I want, when I want it."

LMAO!

Typical Repiglican, spoiled, bratty Baby Boomer!

He's made a total fool of himself, and I must say, I think our, or my, predictions came true. Repiglicans are pulling their hair out behind the scenes trying to deal with the idiotic Tea Party Newbies in their caucus, who are about the dumbest representatives we've ever seen in government.

Cantor is apparently unaware that he's flirting with double jeopardy, given he's one of the hardest to look at politicians I've ever seen, AND one of the most politically ignorant!

I'd be willing to bet he will never be re-elected, nor will Ryan.

Those Tea Partiers may have been generally ignorant, but they sure as hell made it clear they didn't want Congress to mess around with their Medicare! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Obama's Affordable Health Care Act is going to look pretty damn good to most of them, now that the hidden intentions of the LYING Repiglicans, have been fully exposed.

Love it!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
07-15-2011, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear what he wrote in his yearbook????

"I wan't what I want, when I want it."

LMAO!

Typical Repiglican, spoiled, bratty Baby Boomer!
</div></div>So basically you don't like him because he is willing to be more honest that yourself?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Ed.
I'm not going to take part in your childish little rants.

You've made several statements which I found to be filthy, disrespectful, sexist, rude and misogynistic.

I know that isn't really who you are, so I will just avoid answering to your on-going, antagonistic efforts.

Have a good day.

G.

Soflasnapper
07-15-2011, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me the President crybaby is the one that ran for the door. </div></div>

Accounts vary.

Sid_Vicious
07-15-2011, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed.
I'm not going to take part in your childish little rants.

You've made several statements which I found to be filthy, disrespectful, sexist, rude and misogynistic.

I know that isn't really who you are, so I will just avoid answering to your on-going, antagonistic efforts.

Have a good day.

G.

</div></div>

Yea, and Ed HASN"T gotten banned for this? Your or Wolf coulda began typing such crap and the gods here would have mentally intercepted it and banned either one of you before the post ever hit. I don't know why ya'll waste your time with these sheltered imbeciles. You can't win when the mod here slants to the right, never will. Be it Ed with his sexist rant, Steve with his slander about your private information, of anyone of these jokers shoving your cancer experience around...it's a lost cause to even share a minute of your day here with this situation. jm2c sid