PDA

View Full Version : Welcome aboard Whitelight (NPR)

Kato
09-17-2002, 08:43 AM
After months of prodding and telling him he has much to contribute, Whitelight has finally joined us. He plays on Phil from SoFla, JackPot George, and my Wednesday team and is an all around good guy with a pretty nice 9 ball game.

Kato~~~hooked Whitelight up with a keychain, think that swayed him to our side.

Chris Cass
09-17-2002, 09:37 AM
Welcome aboard Whitelight! Pull up a rail and have a seat. Bad choice of words. I can't stand it when someone sits on a pool table. LOL

Don't sweat it, I know the keychain didn't make your mind up to join us. Kato will nit you till you post so, get in here. LOL Just kidding, he's one of my BESTEST friends. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

09-17-2002, 08:28 PM
Kato,
Thanks for the welcome. I don't spend much time on the computer as I play pool on any day that ends in a "Y". Been playing for a little over four years and have been an addict from day one. Contine to get help with my game from Kato, Phil from SoFla and Jackpot George and am still getting better anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow nights league play.
Whitelight

09-17-2002, 08:36 PM
Chris Cass
Thanks for the welcome. Kato is a great friend and a worthy opponent on the table. He has been a little hard to put up with lately with his count down to 9-ball!!!!!! He should come back with some great stories and pictures.
Whitelight

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2002, 08:52 PM
Hey Whitelight, nice to have ya. Stick around. A good time is being had by all! Have fun!!! See ya at the Open?

Wendy~~you know what they say, the more the merrier

Chris Cass
09-17-2002, 10:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Whitelight:</font><hr> Kato,
Thanks for the welcome. I don't spend much time on the computer as I play pool on any day that ends in a "Y".
Whitelight
<hr></blockquote>

I like you already Whitelight. We seem to have the same job right now. haha Well, the same shooting hrs anyway. LOL Your quite welcome too. Now alls we need is to get Jackpot to join in. Kato, really likes him too. He tells me Phil is way up there in the IQ department but is modest about mentioning it.

I saw the group picture of you guys. Looks like a great team too. It's extremely important for a team to get along. I know this from experience. Kato' mighty proud to be on that team. Oh, by the way. If you see a alien running around here? It's ok, he's harmless.

Regards,

C.C.

Kato
09-18-2002, 06:40 AM
Sorry Cass, you and Whitelight don't have the same day gig. He pounds away all day and plays pool by night. Our team does have a lot of fun though. I get to hang out with a bunch of great guys who have pool in common. We also fight each other tooth and nail when matching up or practicing or playing a tournament, it's all good.

Kato~~~PS. I'll work on getting Whitelight to a major tournament next year to start meeting some of ya'll