PDA

View Full Version : Permission to look

hondo
07-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Every time I say I'm going to take a break from posting for a while, dearless leader makes a huge deal out of me still looking at posts.
I am , therefore, asking permission from our dearless leader to be allowed to take a peek at posts even while on a break from posting.
I realize that in our leader's view this is a serious breach of protocol, no posty, no lookie, but it doesn't seem like all that big a deal to me.
So with our dearless leader's permission, may I be allowed to window shop without being harrassed by him?
Oh, thank you, dearless leader!

LWW
07-20-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I say I'm going to take a break from posting for a while, dearless leader makes a huge deal out of me still looking at posts.
I am , therefore, asking permission from our dearless leader to be allowed to take a peek at posts even while on a break from posting.
I realize that in our leader's view this is a serious breach of protocol, no posty, no lookie, but it doesn't seem like all that big a deal to me.
So with our dearless leader's permission, may I be allowed to window shop without being harrassed by him?
Oh, thank you, dearless leader! </div></div>

You don't need my permission to do anything here Foghorn ... all I ask is that you tell the truth.

If you are leaving, the way you maintain credibility is to leave.

If you are staying, the way to maintain credibility is to stop lying and say that you are leaving when you aren't.

This is a free country and you are as free to partake in the forum as anyone else.

Somehow, when I ask civility of Charlotte and honesty from you that is claimed to be extortion and oppression by you Mr Leghorn.

Far be it from me to keep anyone from speaking their mind ... you see I am a believer in our republic and believe that freedom of speech means allowing those whom I disagree with to speak anyway.

Tis a shame that the cabal doesn't see things this way.

Next ridiculous claim of persecution please?

hondo
07-20-2011, 08:25 AM
Please let me condense your bullshit.
IOW, look all you want , Hondo, but every time you do,
I will continue to make smart-ass remarks.

Got it. Thanks.

LWW
07-20-2011, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please let me condense your bullshit.
IOW, look all you want , Hondo, but every time you do,
I will continue to make smart-ass remarks.

Got it. Thanks. </div></div>

For an "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" you show an astounding inability to comprehend the English language at even the most basic level.

But ... nobody ever thought for an instant that you could cease your cyberstalking ways for any extended period of time.