PDA

View Full Version : Warning.......this is seriously funny

Qtec
07-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Put down your coffee right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Palin on mainstream media: ‘I want to help them…I have a journalism degree’</span> |

<span style="color: #000099">LMFAO!!!!!</span>

In a previously unreleased interview with David Brody, Palin expresses her desire to assist the mainstream media:

“I want the mainstream media — and I’ve said this for a couple years now — I want to help them. I have a journalism degree. That is what I studied. I understand that this cornerstone of our democracy is a free press, is sound journalism. I want to help them build back their reputation.” </div></div>

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-21-2011, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put down your coffee right now.

http://senatorteaparty.com/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/9c1c8_sarah-palin-journey-into-mystery.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Palin on mainstream media: ‘I want to help them…I have a journalism degree’</span> |

In a previously unreleased interview with David Brody, Palin expresses her desire to assist the mainstream media:

“I want the mainstream media — and I’ve said this for a couple years now — I want to help them. I have a journalism degree. That is what I studied. I understand that this cornerstone of our democracy is a free press, is sound journalism. I want to help them build back their reputation.” </div></div>

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Meanwhile back where the air is thick, SARAH LOUISE PALIN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_palin):

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in 1987 </div></div>

Yes, this thread is seriously funny ... yet you have no clue who the people are actually laughing at.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2011, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put down your coffee right now.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Proof of the stupidity of the right. They actually think the woman is a stable, honest person!!!

But then, how do crazy people reconize another crazy person.

Palin's a joke, and the vast majority of Americans, save the dummies in the Tea Party, know it.

I can't decide which is the most stupid, Palin or Bachmann, but you can count on one thing for sure, whichever of the two is the two proves least intelligent, that's the one that will thrill the Tea Party the most!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Soflasnapper
07-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Journalmalism. The 5 year degree.

LWW
07-21-2011, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TNLzexSgvKI/AAAAAAAAJKY/TDb-1HBNRaA/s1600/palin-derangement-syndrome.jpg </div></div>

LWW
07-21-2011, 02:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.redplanetcartoons.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/952008flak.gif </div></div>

Soflasnapper
07-21-2011, 04:48 PM
If I weren't so deranged, I would still find her screeching voice and odd register modulations, and also word salads, too, as well, also, extremely annoying.

I'm thinking if she wanted to run for president, she should get herself a good voice coach. Whiny and screechy. A liar to boot (see Andrew Sullivan's listing of some dozen or more lies on the record). A whiny, screechy liar. I don't have to have PDS to dislike the package.

LWW
07-22-2011, 02:10 AM
What are these lies?

I'm not saying there aren't any ... but I'd like to compare them with dear leader's <s>lies</s> <s>myths</s> <s>falsehoods</s> <s>verbal</s> <s>errors</s> pontifications of "TRUTH" told to the people.

I am not a believer that Palin is qualified to be POTUS ... what I am is amused by those who believe that she isn't yet amazingly Obama is.

Qtec
07-22-2011, 03:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are these lies?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>I'm not saying there aren't any</u> </span>.. </div></div>

So you are saying there are lies.

What are these lies?

Lets hear them.

Q

LWW
07-22-2011, 03:42 AM
I didn't say that either ... but you obviously don't know of any by her.

Would you instead like to discuss those of dear leader?

Gayle in MD
07-22-2011, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I weren't so deranged, I would still find her screeching voice and odd register modulations, and also word salads, too, as well, also, extremely annoying.

I'm thinking if she wanted to run for president, she should get herself a good voice coach. Whiny and screechy. A liar to boot (see Andrew Sullivan's listing of some dozen or more lies on the record). A whiny, screechy liar. I don't have to have PDS to dislike the package. </div></div>

Are you talking about Palin, Coulter or Bachmann? LOL...

Never mind, I'm sure the answer would be "All Three"... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
07-22-2011, 05:21 PM
All three are liars, or ignorant. Hard to always be sure.*

However, neither Coulter or Bachmann suffer from voice problems, or screech. They have well modulated and I shudder to admit, pleasing voices, unlike Palin's girlish 2 octave range.

*I've always assume Coulter was bright, and just cynically lying. However, on the BIll Maher show recently, she complained about our bombing of Libya and EGYPT. When the panel corrected her in unison, she maintained that we had been bombing Egypt. There's no reason for her to be lying about that, so apparently, she was extremely ignorant on those basic facts, which gives me pause on my prior assessment.

LWW
07-23-2011, 03:20 AM
So, none of you can actually mention any lies ... you are just sure they exist because the regime spoon fed you this belief?

LWW &lt;---UNSURPRISED

Gayle in MD
07-23-2011, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All three are liars, or ignorant. Hard to always be sure.*

However, neither Coulter or Bachmann suffer from voice problems, or screech.

<span style="color: #990000">OMG! You must be kidding me! Bachmann's voice when she is giving a speech, is almost as bad as Palin's. That high pitch of hers could cause a K-9 stampede!

Coulter is a motor mouth, constantly interrupts everyone, and I'm sorry, but I have never thought she was intelligent, more like a copy cat, who steals from others who are equally dishonest, and misguided, but then, she is generally just a parrot for radical RW lies.

As for her voice, I don't find her tone to be pleasant at all, though not as bad as Palin, or Bachmann, but the constant drone, and tone, is not pleasing to the ear, IMO. She can't voice disagreement, without going up atleast an octave, and does so frequently.

As for her recent appearance on Bill Maher's show, I'm actually convinced she was displaying both her ignorance, as usual, AND... (and I am very serious, about this) I think she may just have been stoned! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

She actually both looked, and acted, like she was stoned on pot. She displayed a giggle, that not only sounded fake, but seemed to incidate that she had gotten hold of some very good stuff, lol.

However, I do agree with you, Palin's voice is the worst I've ever encountered, and I did spend some years, in my life, teaching public speaking.</span>

They have well modulated and I shudder to admit, pleasing voices, unlike Palin's girlish 2 octave range.

*I've always assume Coulter was bright, and just cynically lying. However, on the BIll Maher show recently, she complained about our bombing of Libya and EGYPT. When the panel corrected her in unison, she maintained that we had been bombing Egypt. There's no reason for her to be lying about that, so apparently, she was extremely ignorant on those basic facts, which gives me pause on my prior assessment.

</div></div>

Soflasnapper
07-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Stoned, and/or drunk, probably. Evidently in lust with Maher as well.

Soflasnapper
07-23-2011, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, none of you can actually mention any lies ... you are just sure they exist because the regime spoon fed you this belief?

LWW &lt;---UNSURPRISED </div></div>

These were mentioned in passing as common knowledge, hence no reason to cite them, nor was there any request to list them that I saw, anyway.

If you don't think they do, and only the Democrats or the WH SAY they do, just google any of their names with 'lie' in the search, and see what millions of hits say. I already cited Andrew Sullivan for you, and he's catalogued some two dozen Palin lies or so.

LWW
07-24-2011, 02:46 AM
Thanks for confirming you have nothing ... but, I suspected the same.