PDA

View Full Version : Posting from a plane now...

Soflasnapper
07-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Pretty cool, maybe 30,000 feet in the air, and getting the wi-fi! A little overpriced, sure, but how better to kill 4 hours?

A little one-pocket dvd viewing, some posting. Ah, the only thing good about the modern day is the gadgetry available.

Sev
07-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Have a safe trip man.

Gayle in MD
07-22-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool, maybe 30,000 feet in the air, and getting the wi-fi! A little overpriced, sure, but how better to kill 4 hours?

A little one-pocket dvd viewing, some posting. Ah, the only thing good about the modern day is the gadgetry available. </div></div>

Are you vacationing, or do you have to travel for your job?

Four hours, must be quite a trip.

Kool, that you can be posting while flying.

Hope you're headed someplace where there is peace, and beauty, and all for your pleasure.

G.

eg8r
07-22-2011, 10:31 AM
I traveled extensively for the past 3 years and I can tell you a much better way to spend 4 hours on a plane....sleep.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
07-22-2011, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a safe trip man. </div></div>

Thanks bro.

Soflasnapper
07-22-2011, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool, maybe 30,000 feet in the air, and getting the wi-fi! A little overpriced, sure, but how better to kill 4 hours?

A little one-pocket dvd viewing, some posting. Ah, the only thing good about the modern day is the gadgetry available. </div></div>

Are you vacationing, or do you have to travel for your job?

Four hours, must be quite a trip.

Kool, that you can be posting while flying.

Hope you're headed someplace where there is peace, and beauty, and all for your pleasure.

G. </div></div>

40th reunion for HS. Clearly an impossibility. Never went before, but my twin sister asked me to come along this time.

Thanks for your good wishes, and I'm happy to say, all of that, here in Oregon.

Soflasnapper
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
That was the first 2-hour leg, up to Atlanta. Earplugs, eyeshades, the whole thing.