PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader's embarrassing lies.

LWW
07-22-2011, 03:46 AM
But the O-cult will believe that they have always been for increased health care costs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From a fact sheet on Obama's campaign website (PDF link):

Obama’s plan will save a typical family up to $2,500 on premiums by bringing the health care system into the 21st century: cutting waste, improving technology, expanding coverage to all Americans, and paying for some high-cost cases.

However, the CBO just produced this analysis of the senate health care bill (another PDF link) which concludes that the Senate health care bill will raise the average family's health care premiums by $2,300.

Even Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., is admitting that health care preminums aren't about to go down just because health care reform is passed:

“Anyone who would stand before you and say ‘well, if you pass health care reform next year’s health care premiums are going down,’ I don’t think is telling the truth. I think it is likely they would go up.”

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/belt...e#ixzz1SpGu5fIY (http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-promised-2500-health-care-savings-cbo-says-plan-2300-price-increase#ixzz1SpGu5fIY) </div></div>

Soflasnapper
07-22-2011, 06:12 PM
What Obama's campaign plan might have done is one thing (he didn't get that plan enacted into law). What the Senate plan discussed in this article, dated 3/10, might have done is another thing (that was also not what was passed into law).

And what the deal that was passed does is different from both of these things, and doesn't say anything about either of the other two (of many, including 3 passed House bills) would or would not have done.

I happen to think there are real Obama lies to criticize. Why do you stoop to this distortion of the truth to make the point, when there are real cases to address? This is quite dishonest.

ugotda7
07-22-2011, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Obama's campaign plan might have done is one thing (he didn't get that plan enacted into law). What the Senate plan discussed in this article, dated 3/10, might have done is another thing (that was also not what was passed into law).

And what the deal that was passed does is different from both of these things, and doesn't say anything about either of the other two (of many, including 3 passed House bills) would or would not have done.

I happen to think there are real Obama lies to criticize. Why do you stoop to this distortion of the truth to make the point, when there are real cases to address? This is quite dishonest. </div></div>

Nice try.....so was it not hyped to save families money yet actually cost them more or not?

OK, so go ahead and list these real Obama lies.

LWW
07-23-2011, 03:48 AM
If dear leader says prices will go down ... the O-cult is in favor of it.

If dear leader says prices will go up ... the O-cult is in favor of it.

If dear leader says both ... the O-cult believes both.

This should come as no surprise to you.

LWW
07-23-2011, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I happen to think there are real Obama lies to criticize. Why do you stoop to this distortion of the truth to make the point, when there are real cases to address? This is quite dishonest. </div></div>

1 - Please name these "REAL LIES" ... which shows how far gone you are as it implies that the real lie stated wasn't actually a real lie.

2 - It seems you are back to the thinking that he didn't lie because he kept all the promises that he actually intended to keep?

3 - What did I distort when my source was dear leader himself?

4 -How was I dishonest by quoting dear leader, yet dear leader wasn't dishonest?

Next denial of reality?