PDA

View Full Version : I am a registered user, please help!

09-17-2002, 05:48 PM
Hello,

I am registered from way back when they first started having us register, but I cant remember my user name or pssword. I tried to reregister, but it says I cannot because there is already a user for my email address, Is there any way that I can start logging in again?

Thanks ahead of time,

Shawn

Scott Lee
09-17-2002, 06:09 PM
I have had this happen to me too. Just try to login using your username and the same password. If that doesn't work, email the webmaster, and they will give you another password to get in again. Then you can edit your profile and set yourself back up. Hope this works.

Scott Lee

09-17-2002, 06:17 PM
Well I just went ahead and emailed the webmaster, mabey they can give me a new username and password, or send me my old ones. I would really like to hear your advice on my tournament preperation question I posted a few minutes ago if you would be kind enough to give me any advice.

Thank You,
Shawn

P.S. Playing guys like fargo you need all the advice you can get.

Ken
09-17-2002, 07:24 PM
There are only 16 pages of user names. you should be able to look through them and find what you might have used. How many posts did you make and about when did you register? That should give you some idea which names could be yours. Look up the posts that were made under a possible user name and you should be able to recognize your own post.

You can ask for a new password and the webmaster will notify you by your e-mail that someone has asked for a new password and he will give you a temporary one. I know since I have been notified several times that someone has tried to get a password under my user name.
KenCT

heater451
09-18-2002, 09:05 AM
I pulled this from the user pages:

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=Shawn&page=13&what=showm embers

"Shawn" is the user ID. You can try your "usual" passwords, and if that fails, contact the webmaster or the ccb_admin ( http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=ccboard_admin&page=3&wha t=showmembers )

====================