PDA

View Full Version : Left at the alter

Qtec
07-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Obama asks, "what can they say 'Yes' to?"

good question (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/07/afl-cio-slams-gang-of-six-proposal.php)

Q

Gayle in MD
07-24-2011, 07:02 AM
I believe this group of Repiglicans will go down as the worst Majority in The House, in history, or close to the worst, the Bush administration's Blank Check Congress.

First they destroy the country, then they follow up by obstructing the recovery, and destablizing the global economy!

Have you EVER seen such PIGS?!

G.

LWW
07-24-2011, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe this group of Repiglicans will go down as the worst Majority in The House, in history, or close to the worst, the Bush administration's Blank Check Congress.

First they destroy the country, then they follow up by obstructing the recovery, and destablizing the global economy!

Have you EVER seen such PIGS?!

G. </div></div>

What happened to the booming economy you assured us was here?

Soflasnapper
07-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Don't forget the radical GOP House that impeached Andrew Johnson, or the Gingrich terrorist caucus. Hard to sort by worst definitively.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the radical GOP House that impeached Andrew Johnson, or the Gingrich terrorist caucus. Hard to sort by worst definitively. </div></div>

Not hard for me. The last two Repiglican majorities in the house, had to be the absolute worst of my lifetime.

Gingrich was pretty bad, too.

G.

Soflasnapper
07-27-2011, 12:29 PM
The moderate Norman Ornstein from the conservative American Enterprise Institute has said that exact thing. Worst Congress ever.

Stretch
07-27-2011, 01:11 PM
This log jam is killing your recovery. Good news for the local economy's along the Canadian border though. It's booming as Canadian shoppers are flocking accross the border to take advantage of an almost 7 cent on the dollar discount.

We are also seeing a huge spike in foreign investment as the Markets are already Cool on Europe's woes and now the States.... Making our dollar with it's stable economy, manageable debt, and solid Banking practices very attractive. St.

LWW
07-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Seriously ... what recovery?

The US economy is still in contraction.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2011, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The moderate Norman Ornstein from the conservative American Enterprise Institute has said that exact thing. Worst Congress ever. </div></div>

No doubt!

Today, Boehner and Cantor were showing them gansta movies.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
07-28-2011, 02:08 AM
What's a gansta movie?