PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip.

rackmup
09-18-2002, 06:44 AM
C'mon North Texas pool-players: Meeting at Billy Wier's Sky-High Billiards in Fort Worth this evening. OnePocketChamp and I will be there between 6-7PM (meeting at Click's in Arlington at 5:15 then headin' out.)

Comfortable furniture, Diamond tables, no loud jukebox. Oh yeah baby...pool tonight.

Okay...so it's not really a road trip but it is a long trip for me.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
09-19-2002, 09:00 AM
I had the wonderful opportunity to play at Billy Wier's Sky High Billards last night and what a great experience!

If you fellow DFW players haven't been there yet, you owe yourself a trip! It is easily 40 miles from my home (I live in Mansfield) but well worth the trip.

9' Diamond Professional tables, Aramith balls, Simonis cloth, solid wood Diamond racks, Diamond lighting, great sound system (that they can turn off or lower in your area if it is too loud, NO "table rolls" to deal with, tight pockets, lively rails and everything is level.

I spoke briefly with Mr. Wier and he assured me; he wants to provide nothing but the best for those who make the trip to his establishment. His goals have certainly been met.

Sid, Spidey, SPetty, OnePocketChamp and others...we need to meet here some Saturday afternoon and play for hours-and-hours. You will be SPOILED.

BTW...I'll let OnePocketChamp tell you how the 9-7 weight he gave me worked out for him. I'm also certain he will tell you how his 9-ball ventures went.

Regards,

Ken

Vagabond
09-19-2002, 09:41 AM
It is too late.yester day evening I left DFW area and now I am in Denton in a hotel and I am heading towards Tulsa,OK.See u some other time.cheers
Vagabond

rackmup
09-21-2002, 09:02 AM
(I had to get this post to the top...I needed OnePocketChamp to see it. Excuse the intrusion. I'm sorry. Can I get anyone a drink while I'm up?)

Regards,

Ken (meeting OPC at Billy Wier's again today. I hope he's READY)