PDA

View Full Version : McCain to Republicans: Pushing BBA is "BIZARRO"

Qtec
07-28-2011, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>McCain erupts: Conservatives are lying to America</span>

By Greg Sargent

So the debt limit debate has come to this: John McCain, who you may recall was the GOP’s 2008 standard bearer, is now <u>openly accusing conservatives of actively misleading America with their completely unrealistic demands, which he labeled “deceiving” and “bizarro.”</u>

In a seminal moment in this debate, here’s some video of McCain on the Senate floor today, unleashing an angry tirade at conservatives who are still holding out for a balanced budget amendment as part of any compromise on the debt ceiling. McCain accused them of “deceiving” America into believing such a thing can pass the Senate: </div></div>

link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/mccain-erupts-conservatives-are-lying-to-america/2011/03/03/gIQAUm2HdI_blog.html)

On youtube....'<span style='font-size: 17pt'>worse than foolish, deceiving'</span>... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LQtXytLTQ&feature=player_embedded)

Conservatives are lying and Fox News amplifies the lies.

Q

LWW
07-28-2011, 04:25 AM
So McCain isn't saying that the BBA is a bad idea ... just that it has no chance of passage in a moonbat crazy left dominated senate.

What's funny is that I don't know of a soul who thinks this could be passed with the current moonbat crazy left dominated senate.

That doesn't mean that the more conservative congress should cave in to the moonbat crazy left dominated senate.

McCain is simply reverting to his RINO self.

What really riles the moonbat crazy left is that the R's haven't, yet anyway, accepted promises from the moonbat crazy left that they would "LIKE AND BE NICE TO" the RINO's if they would just cave in to the moonbat crazy left.

McCain of all people should know how stupid it is to attempt appeasement of the moonbat crazy left, as they cannot be appeased. McCain was the RINO hero of the moonbat crazy left ... the one they all swore they could vote for from across the aisle. Then he was nominated, largely with help from the moonbat crazy left crossing party lines to vote for him in the primary.

Then, as anyone with a brain would have predicted, the moonbat crazy left viciously turned on a war her, lying about his adopted children, lying about non existent affairs, ridiculing him for his injuries suffered as a POW, and my favorite ... claiming he wasn't eligible to be POTUS because he wasn't a citizen.

Bob Dole received the same treatment from his the moonbat crazy left "FRIENDS" in 1996.

Although I disagree with both Dole and McCain on issues ... I found the the moonbat crazy left ridiculing them for their war injuries to be among the sickest things I have ever seen the the moonbat crazy left do.

Qtec
07-28-2011, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's funny is that I don't know of a soul who thinks this could be passed with the current moonbat crazy left dominated senate. </div></div>

Really? I always knew you were badly informed. I guess you missed this!

watch (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/explosive-encounter-gop-rep-walsh-yells-at-chris-matthews-obama-doesnt-send-a-thrill-up-my-leg/http://)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Add today’s debate between Chris Matthews and Republican Congressman Joe Walsh to the Hardball hall of fame for the most exciting and in-your-face political discussions ever recorded. Matthews perhaps set the tone by asking Walsh why Grover Norquist (Matthews’ sparring partner from yesterday) was the leader of the Republican party? Walsh dismissed the question as complete nonsense and began unloading on Matthews with a series of blows that were so brutal and blunt that they truly must be viewed to be believed.

Matthews demanded to know from Walsh <u>where were the cuts in the proposal from House Republicans and why they were wasting time pursuing a balanced budget Amendment now,</u> when the country could go into default in a few weeks if the debt ceiling was not raised. </div></div>

Q

LWW
07-28-2011, 06:17 AM
I love how you think you prove me wrong by verifying what I just said.

There is dumb ... there is plumb dumb ... and then there is snoopy dumb.

Stretch
07-28-2011, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how you think you prove me wrong by verifying what I just said.

There is dumb ... there is plumb dumb ... and then there is snoopy dumb. </div></div>

....and WAAAY beyond that resides dub dub dumb. Chronic, untreatable, persistant, concentrated dumb as a stump stupid.

There is a silver lining however since they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat. St.

Sev
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
McCain need to go quietly into the night.

ugotda7
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain need to go quietly into the night. </div></div>

Yep.........

Soflasnapper
07-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Charles Krauthammer has also jumped ship on the GOP on this one.

Britt Hume warned morosely that their tactics were going to get the party hurt badly in the public's backlash.

Any number of Reaganites have called out the TParty's influence in this game of chicken as toxic (Bruce Barlett, Paul Craig Roberts, David Stockman).

Their own Speaker of the House has called out their party's terrorists from within-- ON FOX.

LWW
07-29-2011, 05:28 AM
And Joseph Galloway called out Washington, Adams, Henry, Lee and Jay in the first continental congress.

Qtec
07-29-2011, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So McCain isn't saying that the BBA is a bad idea ...<span style="color: #990000"> No. </span> just that it has no chance of passage in a moonbat crazy left dominated senate.<span style="color: #990000"> Yes. </span>

What's funny is that I don't know of a soul who thinks this could be passed with the current moonbat crazy left dominated senate. </div></div>

I just showed you in the video, Joe Walsh believes it. The whole Tea Party believes it, this was McCain´s point.

..and the teaParty hobbits could return to Middle Earth, having defeated Mordor. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTD_wFuLiw)

The TeaBaggers are not in control but they think they are. Republicans should do the right thing for the country, not some extreme RW faction of the GOP. The TeaParty is not a party.

not a party..wagging the dog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-nY3VrYD8Q)

Q

LWW
07-29-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The TeaBaggers are not in control

Q

</div></div>

And that's a shame ... but all good revolutions take some time.