PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Act Of Radical RW Domestic Terrorism

Gayle in MD
07-28-2011, 09:10 PM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Texas Planned Parenthood Clinic Attacked With Molotov Cocktail </span>

A McKinney, Texas, Planned Parenthood clinic that does not provide abortions was attacked with a Molotov cocktail late Tuesday night, causing a small fire at the entrance of the building. The device, consisting of diesel fuel in a glass bottle with a lit rag fuse, did not cause any injuries, but a Planned Parenthood official said it did cause "serious damage" to the facility.

"It didn't penetrate the health center office and none of the staff or patients were there, which is great," Holly Morgan, director of media relations and communications for Planned Parenthood in Dallas, told Star Local News. "It scorched the outside of the door and I believe there was a little scorching to the retail locations on either side of it."

Tait Sye, spokesperson for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America told HuffPost that, while this incident marks the first attack on the McKinney clinic, Planned Parenthood locations around the country have experienced similar attacks over the years because of the organization's association with abortion.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>A 37-year-old man threw a Molotov cocktail at a clinic in Madera, Cali., in September 2010 that shut the clinic down for two days, and another clinic in Raleigh, N.C., was vandalized earlier this month with the spray-painted message, "you shall not murder."</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>According to the most recent statistics from the National Abortion Federation, there were a total of 96 incidences of violence -- including murder, death threats, vandalism, arson and bombing -- against U.S. and Canadian abortion clinics in 2010. </span>

Despite the attack on the McKinney clinic, the police cleaned up the damage quickly enough that the Planned Parenthood staff were able to continue providing pap smears, STI screenings and contraceptives to patients the next morning.

"We’re open for business today in McKinney," Planned Parenthood of North Texas tweeted on Wednesday, "b/c our patients depend on us & our resolve to serve the community is strong as ever."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/28/texas-planned-parenthood-_n_912710.html

eg8r
07-29-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle responding to her own thread</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

This thread title has got to be the dumbest one yet! And for her , that's saying something!
</div></div>

I love it when she does that...

eg8r

LWW
07-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Lock him up.

eg8r
07-29-2011, 06:00 AM
I absolutely agree.

LWW
07-29-2011, 06:09 AM
What's funny is that on the rare instance when someone from the right does something like this charlotte will post it salivating at the thought of someone defending it ... which never happens.

OTOH, whenever one of the numerous instances of LW violence is reported the cabal will excuse it, deny it, and try to blame it off on someone else.

Remember Hasan?

Just because you shoot people while screaming "ALAHU AKBAR!" is no reason to assume it was Islamic terrorism according to the cabal.

Hang Palin or Bush in effigy ... no big deal.

Paint a silly mustache on dear leader ... RACIST!!!! Even when it's later found out to have been a LW plant.

Qtec
07-29-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I absolutely agree. </div></div>

How long?

Q

eg8r
07-29-2011, 07:37 AM
How long should he be put away? I say throw the book at him. As long as the courts will allow.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-29-2011, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle responding to her own thread</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Another of Ed's lies, designed to irritate, but which only proves he again, has nothing of value to add to the information posted. </span> </span>

This thread title has got to be the dumbest one yet! And for her , that's saying something!
</div></div>

I love it when she does that...

eg8r </div></div>

Does this mean that you don't think my thread title on this thread, represents the artical posted?

Oh, that's right, again, what you've posted, has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Do you think the article above, which I'm sure you didn't bother reading, is a JOKE? Not that I think you will bother answering.

Ed, if you can't address the subject of the thread, again, I'm asking you to just get lost!

G.

LWW
07-29-2011, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I absolutely agree. </div></div>

How long?

Q </div></div>

That's why we have courts.