PDA

View Full Version : Two solutions to the debt crisis.

Qtec
07-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Obama raises the debt on his own. If they want to go to court and challenge him, fine.

The moderate GOP drop the TP and compromise with the Dems. Make cuts and raise revenue, a balanced approach.

Q

LWW
07-31-2011, 03:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obama raises the debt on his own. If they want to go to court and challenge him, fine.

Q </div></div>

I hope he does ... it would do the nation good to see him on trial.

And, thanks for confessing your opinion that he should be a monarch.

Qtec
07-31-2011, 04:20 AM
Its called saving the nation from crazies. The POTUS has a duty and the right to protect the US from any enemy, internal or external.

What the TP are doing is <u>trying to bring the country to its knees to force political change</u> , just like Al Q.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The definition of this is terrorism. 'Bow to our demands or the country gets it'.</span>

Only difference is they are more effective.

Q

LWW
07-31-2011, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its called saving the nation from crazies. The POTUS has a duty and the right to protect the US from any enemy, internal or external.

What the TP are doing is <u>trying to bring the country to its knees to force political change</u> , just like Al Q.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The definition of this is terrorism. 'Bow to our demands or the country gets it'.</span>

Q </div></div>

TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/171-0119055813-obama-mussolini-Il-Douce.jpg

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER!</span>

Q </div></div>

Let him order the US Marshals to enter the Capitol Building and order the US Congress dissolved.

It would be among the best moves he could make for the nation.

And then reserve a spot near the White House to see what happens to tyrants in America.

This isn't an unarmed sheep state such as your beloved Eurabia.

Gayle in MD
07-31-2011, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its called saving the nation from crazies. The POTUS has a duty and the right to protect the US from any enemy, internal or external.

Q </div></div>

I'm thankful the RW extremist, domestic terrorist, radicals could never match the weaponry of our State and Federal law enforcement.

I hope the RW extremists do rise up, so that our law enforcement can thin them out real good, and finally set this country back on an honorable path of well reasoned voters and lawful elections, and the correct policies to build our country back to being the honorable, leading nation of the world, like it was before Nixon, and the Neocons, like REagan, Bush and Bush, destroyed truth and honor, with the help of the Repiglican Party.

The RW domestic terrorism, and lawlessness, needs to be addressed. As it is now, even expert reports of the growing domestic threats, from these radical Rw extremists, produce outrage and of course, denial, from the Repiglican fascists.

The Bush Administration ignored the laws, broke our laws, treaties, and got away with TREASON, as they skewed the Constitution, in their power reach.

The Fact is, Bush's DOJ, allowed more and more law breaking, Greenspan, allowed increasing fraud in the markets, and rising domestic terrorism at abortion clinics was ignored, and allowed to build into a far greater and growing national threat t law abiding citizens, exercising their Constitutional Rights.

For a bunch of liars, who yapped non stop about jobs, it's clear, the only thing they want is religious dictation, more economic failure, more violence and attacks on law abiding citizens, and more illegal, unConstitutional State policies, by Repiglican Bully governors, which deny of the rights of American Workers in this country, skew our election process, practice discrimination and misogyny, and continue to destroy the principles of Democracy.

PIGS!

G.

LWW
07-31-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so that our law enforcement can thin them out real good
G.
</div></div>

And there you have it ... Charlotte finally shows her true self.

Just keep an Obamatron talking and they always run out of programming and tell the truth ... send the federales out to murder all citizens who dare to dissent from dear leader.

What a hateful unamerican fascist you truly are.

Stretch
07-31-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so that our law enforcement can thin them out real good
G.
</div></div>

Just keep an Obamatron talking and they always run out of programming and tell the truth ... send the federales out to murder all citizens who dare to dissent from dear leader.

What a hateful unamerican fascist you truly are. </div></div>

That's just precious comeing from you. St.

Gayle in MD
07-31-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so that our law enforcement can thin them out real good
G.
</div></div>

What a hateful unamerican fascist you truly are. </div></div>

That's just precious comeing from you. St. </div></div>

Yep! His statement, another sicko statement, BTW, is just another lie.

I made no comments about law enforcement, killing off dissenters, or law abiding citizens, only eliminating VIOLENT Domestic Terrorists, and stealth seditionist antiAmerican militia cowards, who are hiding in the woods, playing with their beloved guns, preparing to destroy the peace and the safety of our nation.

These righties on here have been threatening that very terrorist tactic on here for years.

Do they think they can talk that ****, portry their maniac cate with machine guns, and display on the internet their imaginary PT boats, killing forum members, and we're all supposed to just pretend they are rational, law abiding people?

do they think they can get on here and yap abut the Constitution, while they write by-lines praising murderers, and we aren't supposed to take their irrationality seriously?

I believe the last President who sent out law enforcement to kill dissenters, was Richard Nixon, another FASCIST Repiglican anti-American crook!

Remember Kent State?

G.

LWW
07-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Your problem sweetheart is that you have defined everyone to the right of George McGovern to be a RW extremist.

Next historical revision?

eg8r
08-01-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The moderate GOP drop the TP and compromise with the Dems.</div></div>At least be honest and state that the moderate GOP compromise with the moderate Dems. The problem is the extremes of both sides usually run for the mic and that is the majority of what we hear.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-01-2011, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The moderate GOP drop the TP and compromise with the Dems.</div></div>At least be honest and state that the moderate GOP compromise with the moderate Dems. The problem is the extremes of both sides usually run for the mic and that is the majority of what we hear.

eg8r </div></div>

"We won't compromise! No compromising!"

John Boehner

Qtec
08-01-2011, 09:58 AM
So what extremism is coming from the Left?

Q

eg8r
08-01-2011, 10:45 AM
OK, you are just too stupid to talk with.

eg8r

eg8r
08-01-2011, 10:46 AM
"Shut up and do what I say, I am now the President"

President Obama (paraphrased)

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-01-2011, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Shut up and do what I say, I am now the President"

President Obama (paraphrased)

eg8r </div></div>

Bull****!

G.

eg8r
08-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Well, I put (paraphrased) in there because the words were not exact. However, during the stimulus debate when the Reps were voicing concerns over what Obama was wanting to include he replied with two words "I won". Now let's not act ignorant and say that means something other than, "shut up and do what I say, I am now the President".

eg8r

LWW
08-01-2011, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Shut up and do what I say, I am now the President"

President Obama (paraphrased)</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snoopy/Charlotte/Sofanapper (PARAPHRASED)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes Master. </div></div>