PDA

View Full Version : Roommate for US Open?

9 Ball Girl
09-18-2002, 03:33 PM
This is for the CCBers who are going to the US Open. Would anyone like to split their hotel fee with me? My hotel plans got screwed up and I'm wondering if anyone needs a roommate. I'll be getting in on Friday the 27th and would need to checkout on Monday the 30th. Thanks in advance.

Amanda, are you still looking?

09-18-2002, 03:47 PM
Oh I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a roommate. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* /webbbs/images/icons/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-18-2002, 03:53 PM
What's that suppose to mean? LOL
I'm still going. Even if I have to stay awake for 72 hours or I can always sleep in Voodoo's car. /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

09-18-2002, 04:14 PM
***d0wnt0wn*** wishing I was going to the US open *** wishing I was single lol

Voodoo Daddy
09-18-2002, 07:11 PM
I know, Kato could sleep in the trunk and you could stay with...oops, nevermind...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Amanda
09-19-2002, 06:10 AM
I might still need a roomie, I am coming down Friday and leaving Sunday. I'll be riding down with a bunch of people from my area, everyone is still working out what they are doing for hotel rooms here, so I'll get back to you as soon as I know. Needless to say I've had some "gracious" offers from some of the guys here to split a room as I see you have already...heh!
What hotel(s) is/are most everyone staying at? Oh and I will be there for the get together friday evening!
Amanda

Kato
09-19-2002, 06:13 AM
You can stay with me. Voodoo says that he would happily sleep in the car./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif I'll probably kill Voodoo by Thursday anyway.

Kato~~~will be purchasing ear plugs this weekend