PDA

View Full Version : Danny Basavich - marketing genius?

jjinfla
08-04-2011, 07:26 AM
I see that Danny is going to hold an exhibition later this month in Myrtle Beach. He will be doing trick shots and talking about his adventures while hustling on the road.

He also will be selling his book, autographed cue balls and 9-balls, and 8x10 pictures of himself.

He also will be giving lessons before and after the exhibition. Individual lessons, in pairs or in groups of 4 or more.

I hope he is successful.

Of course he will have to really work to be a as successful as President Obama who received $10,000 for each of his pictures. A true Capitalist.

Hopefully, other pros might take his lead and convince TD's to set up a table at their tournaments where they can do the same. I did notice that the Seminole Tour had a table where they were selling signed cue balls. Unfortunately, they didn't advertise it. And besides, a pre signed cueball does not have the same sentimental value as a cueball signed in front of you. Sentimental value - priceless. Market value - $3.00. The cost of the cueball. Regardless of those BS stories about Ebay.