PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Teabag Depression

moblsv
08-04-2011, 08:34 AM
The Teabaggers and their Republicans accomplices are throwing us back into a recession, and they are ecstatic about it. Look at all the posts on here and coverage in the media trying to tie the teabag fallout to Obama (Which I somewhat agree with, only because he was unable, or unwilling, to stand up to the terrorists and keeps paying the ransom). Now that they have the country fixated on debt and have neutered the government, we have few tools left to head off the Teabag Depression.

Congratulation to all you bullheaded, fucktards who keep fighting so hard to destroy America, you are winning.

Sev
08-04-2011, 08:39 AM
I guess going to 16 trillion in debt is not a problem in your world?

This is what they should be doing.

1. Repeal the the 16 amendment. Which ends income taxes and would require the government to return to incidental tax and the selling bond to support itself.

2. Pass a balanced budget amendment.

3. Reduce the civilian population of the US government to 500,000 individuals

4. Pass legislation restricting civilian employment of the US government can not exceed 500,000 individuals.

5. Pass legislation capping civilian employee's of the US government salaries and benefits at the US median income of a single middle class earning male.

6. Pass the Fair Tax. Which captures 100% of the population.

7. Dissolve the IRS.

8. Dissolve the Dept of Education.

9. Dissolve the Dept of Energy.

10. Defund the EPA by 75%. EPA funding increased 129% in the past 2 years.

11. Make cuts in the military that remove obsolete and redundant weapons systems and projects that while doing so will not endanger the troops or nation.

12. Change welfare into workfare. If your physically and mentally capable you should be productive while receiving tax payer dollars.

13. Take Soc Sec out of the general fund.

14. Make it impossible to use food stamps for anything but meat, fruits, vegetables and dairy products.

15. Return the unused stimulus money.

16. Remove environmental blockades to industry while keeping in place commonsense environmental regulations.

17. End all humanitarian aid provided with US tax dollars.

18. Reduce the military footprint world wide.

19. End military support in the United Nations.

20. End funding for the United nations.

21. End Military operations except those linked to defeating terrorism.

22. Promote nuclear energy in the US and remove all environment obstructions.

23. Remove all fee's for permits and licensing in both manufacturing and energy industries.

24. Privatize the US postal service.

25. Punish companies that hire illegal aliens.

26. Require emergency rooms and hospitals to immediately report non US citizens that do not have valid proof that they are in the US legally.

27. Expedite deportation. If you are here illegally you are deported no matter what he circumstance.

28. Make all children born of illegals while in the US wards of the state and put up for adoption.

29. Pass legislation that makes it illegal for the federal government to interfere in any manner in a state bankruptcy.

30. Pass legislation that makes it illegal to bailout failing companies.

31. Dissolve the Federal Reserve Bank.

32. Return to the gold standard.

33. Pass an amendment that requires that the federal governments budget not to exceed 1/10 of GDP.

34. Pass legislation requiring all federally elected officials donate their time and receive only a benefits package at the end of their service. The package would include medical, 100,000 in US bonds and retirement pay not to exceed that of the US median of a single male in upper middle income.

34b. Alternative. Elected officials can not paid or receive benefits exceeding that of enlisted men in the US armed forces.

35. Make THRIFT accounts available to all citizens.

36. Form private retirement accounts for each US citizen that cannot be accessed by the US government. Make it accessible only at retirement or in the event of a catastrophic medical event. It will be funded by a portion of the taxes collected through the Fair Tax.

37. End earmarks.

38. Pass legislation that makes unfunded mandates on the states illegal.

39. Cut entitlements.

40. End redundant entitlements and progressively end all federal entitlements.

41. Dissolve all redundant federal bureaucracies.

42. Promote "Buy Built in American First" and give incentives for manufacturing to come to America.

43. Hold military contractors to a strict accounting standard to eliminate cost overruns and overages.

44. Pass an amendment making English the official and only recognized language for communication and business in the USA.

45. Repeal the 17 amendment a make senators appointed by the states once again.

46. Repeal Obamcare.

47. Enact tort reform.

48. Make health insurance portable across state lines to stimulate competition.

49. Open HSA accounts for each child at birth. Health Savings Accounts. They are willable and transferable.

50. Sell all excess federally owned buildings and facilities.

51. Sell all federally owned land. Exception being national forests.

52. Audit Medicare and remove waste and redundancy.

53. Audit Medicaid and remove waste and redundancy.

54. Implement more stringent oversight on both Medicare and Medicaid to identify fraud.

55. Reduce or eliminate prevailing wage paid to contractors working for the federal government.

56. Repeal NAFTA.

57. Promote private industry to engage in a space race. Ergo a Mars landing. Which would boost the technology sector.

58. Promote private industry to engage in the R&D and distribution of new energy sources. Which would boost the technology sector.

59. End farm subsidies that pay farmers to leave croplands fallow.

60. End the ethanol requirement in the US.

61. Unleash the US crop potential on the world and make foreign nations dependent on US crops such as wheat and corn.

62. Promote a return to family owned farming so as to reduce importing foods that we can otherwise cultivate at home.

63. Force Iraq to meet its financial obligations to the US and reimburse us for the war effort.

64. Repeal the Community Reinvestment Act

65. Dissolve Freddi and Fannie.

66. Extend the jobless benefits. However now restructure them to be in the form of a loan to the government which will be required to be repaid. Payments on the loan would begin 6 months to a year after finding gainful employment.

67. End "The Great Society".

68. End "The War on Poverty".

69. Review and end all failing and redundant government programs.

70. Retired elected officials are precluded from working for or acting as lobbyists.

71. All ex federal employee's are precluded from working for or acting as lobbyists for 6 years after leaving government employment.

72. All direct family members of elected officials are precluded from working for or acting as lobbyists for 6 years after the retirement from the federal government of their family members.

73. Pass an amendment that requires the the federal governments budget can not exceed a specific percentage of GDP as a move to constrain its size. Any change in the fixed percentage would be required to be put forth on a nation vote during a presidential election.

74. End farm subsidies.

75. End foreign subsidies.

76. Congress and the senate are only in session 6 times a year.

77. Repeal the law that made unions legal within the federal government.

78. Promote the building of thorium reactors for lower electrical energy costs and safer energy production.

79. Spending Caps.

80. Lowering the debt ceiling.

81. Repeal the Budgeting act of 1974. Baseline Budgeting.

82. Fire 1.5 million federal employee's

83. Set an employment cap for the federal government at 500,000 employees.

LWW
08-04-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Teabaggers and their Republicans accomplices are throwing us back into a recession, and they are ecstatic about it. Look at all the posts on here and coverage in the media trying to tie the teabag fallout to Obama (Which I somewhat agree with, only because he was unable, or unwilling, to stand up to the terrorists and keeps paying the ransom). Now that they have the country fixated on debt and have neutered the government, we have few tools left to head off the Teabag Depression.

Congratulation to all you bullheaded, fucktards who keep fighting so hard to destroy America, you are winning. </div></div>

Nice talk.

Also ridiculously spoon fed and completely out of touch with reality.

Sev
08-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I thought Mo supposed to be the leader of the Stooges??

Sid_Vicious
08-04-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Teabaggers and their Republicans accomplices are throwing us back into a recession, and they are ecstatic about it. Look at all the posts on here and coverage in the media trying to tie the teabag fallout to Obama (Which I somewhat agree with, only because he was unable, or unwilling, to stand up to the terrorists and keeps paying the ransom). Now that they have the country fixated on debt and have neutered the government, we have few tools left to head off the Teabag Depression.

Congratulation to all you bullheaded, fucktards who keep fighting so hard to destroy America, you are winning. </div></div>

It is like looney tunes how basic, supposedly educated American people here, can back this push causing the demise of our economy. What it really is??? Sad. sid

LWW
08-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I will be 55 years old this fall, and one thing on my bucket that I fear may never happen is that before I die I want to have one rational and adult discussion with an Obamatron.

So far, I have only heard vague rumors that such people exist.

moblsv
08-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Teabaggers have pushed the economy to the brink of disaster, and have removed the safety net.

Soflasnapper
08-04-2011, 02:15 PM
The prospects for governing this country, and dealing with its debt in an effective manner, have been down-rated by the markets this week and today.

This wonderful compromise to the Tea Party tune, and the whole procedural failure, has been judged sufficient to ensure a global recession re-begins (if it ever really had stopped).

Nice job, TPrs!

Special mention to the POTUS as well, who has played his part (as helpless to do anything else) so well!

Apparently they will try to wire the nomination for Bachmann, in a last ditch effort to pull out the election in '12 for more wonderful compromising from this president.

eg8r
08-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Actually what happened was that the tea baggers pushed our Government to actually work at reducing spending. If they had not pushed back we would have raised the debt ceiling and spending which we can already see is not getting us anywhere.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-04-2011, 02:49 PM
So why has the market turned this way, in your view?

Nothing is changed basically except this deal is now in place.

My theory is that the markets view our policy change here as psychotic, or at least, wholly inadequate to address what must be done, and therefore, delusional.

LWW
08-04-2011, 04:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabaggers have pushed the economy to the brink of disaster, and have removed the safety net. </div></div>

How did they do that and what did they remove?

Be specific ... I'd like to hear your actual thoughts, I can get re-bleated boiler plate democrook talking points anywhere.

LWW
08-04-2011, 04:24 PM
It is to me obvious that the markets are spooked because this deal was done instead of the root issue being addressed.

An analogy to this would be a guy comes into the dentist stating he's in pain because a guy punched him in the mouth and knocked out six teeth so they give him a shot of novocaine and celebrate that he's now healed.

eg8r
08-04-2011, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why has the market turned this way, in your view?
</div></div>Which way are you referring? My theory is that without the tea baggers this government would have raised the debt ceiling and never even contemplated spending cuts. Sure some Reps might have mentioned it but none have the spine to fight for it.

eg8r

Sev
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabaggers have pushed the economy to the brink of disaster, and have removed the safety net. </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif

Sev
08-04-2011, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why has the market turned this way, in your view?

My theory is that the markets view our policy change here as psychotic, or at least, wholly inadequate to address what must be done, and therefore, delusional. </div></div>

Why? Well lets see.
There was a run on the banks in Europe 3 weeks ago.
There was a run on the banks today.
Greece is in default.
Italy is about to default.
Spain is looking like it is next.

OH and they market does not trust Obama and his administration.

Gayle in MD
08-04-2011, 10:39 PM

BRAVO!

Excellent!

Tea Baggers? Yep! The unwitting flyover fools, clueless tools of the Grand Old Party, have seen to it that the failed Bush Economic Policies are now on Repiglican Emergency Room, steroids.

Jobs, jobs, jobs, do not come from tax cuts for the wealthy.

Being in a debt ditch, does not call for immediate austerity, and cutting spendind, it calls for a speedy recovery, it calls for investments in rebuiding our job recovery, and planning for long term debt reduction.

Corporations have clearly proven, they will continue to fire people, and sit on their two and a half trillion dollars.

Repiglicans continue to do the opposite of what is needed for a strong and thriving economy.

Sort of reminds one of Bush reacting to the news "Al Qaeda determined to attack inside The United States" by going to a dinner fund raiser, staying on vacation, and failing to take even one single step, to prevent the attack.

It cannot be denied that the Repiglican's bone headed creation of this current disaster in the markets, is being celebrated as a win for their terrorist tactics, as Boehner braggs, "I got 98% of what I wanted"

Gee, does that mean a total Collapse in thhe markets, woud have given him 100% of what he wanted?

And Mitch MC CONNELL, prancing like a Peacock, and promising more obstruction promising he will only appoint those same deficit hawks to the deficit panel who will block raising revenues, by raising taxes on the wealthy, who own over 60% of the wealth.

They sent the message, to the markets, that they plan to continue to block the recovery, stop spending and investing in a recovery, and the market has been on the worst side since 9/11, SINCE THEY GOT THE REPIGLICAN'S MESSAGE, "WE WILL NOT INVEST IN A RECOVERY!!"

What they are promising is unimaginably STUPID!

No economic sense!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-04-2011, 10:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The prospects for governing this country, and dealing with its debt in an effective manner, have been down-rated by the markets this week and today.

This wonderful compromise to the Tea Party tune, and the whole procedural failure, has been judged sufficient to ensure a global recession re-begins (if it ever really had stopped).

Nice job, TPrs!

Special mention to the POTUS as well, who has played his part (as helpless to do anything else) so well!

Apparently they will try to wire the nomination for Bachmann, in a last ditch effort to pull out the election in '12 for more wonderful compromising from this president. </div></div>

They filibustered and crippled this presidency from the start, and the recovery.

They reused to give him enough money to kick start jobs.

They refused to give him the one.two trillion he wanted for the stimulus.

Then, they refussed to extend unemployment, unless he extended the Bush Tax cuts.

Then they refused to raise the debt ceiling, unless he gave them most of what they were demanding, spending cuts, and no tax raises.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>What COULD he do to avoid those disasters, except compromise?</span>

We MUST get rid of the Repiglican Terrorists, if we are to recover from Repiglican disastrously failed policies, and avoid the Bush Depression!!!!

G.

cushioncrawler
08-04-2011, 11:26 PM
I say the TPs hav the right to push for what they sayd they would push for (even tho i dont agree with what they sayd).
The voters hav spoken.
mac.

Gayle in MD
08-04-2011, 11:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say the TPs hav the right to push for what they sayd they would push for (even tho i dont agree with what they sayd).
The voters hav spoken.
mac. </div></div>

I say the TPers are nuts,acting like spoiled children, not like grown up representatives, and they are ruining the recovery.

It's idiotic not to handle the deficits with long range legialation, and it's idiotic to block investing in jobs, rather than cutting spending.

People who hate their goverment, ought no be on the dole, or the payroll, IMO.

That's like sending al Qaeda in to destroy terrorim.

Dumbest bunch of people I've ever seen on The Hill.

G.

cushioncrawler
08-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Yes, the TP fix will make things worserer. But the pipple voted for the TP fix.
If the usofa goze down then krappynomix might go down, thats what i want, the sooner the better.

I would vote TP. I am sure that there iz some sort of parallel historikal analogy out there for this sort of reverse logik, ie helping the enemy. It must hav a name.
mac.

Sid_Vicious
08-04-2011, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The prospects for governing this country, and dealing with its debt in an effective manner, have been down-rated by the markets this week and today.

Nice job, TPrs!

Apparently they will try to wire the nomination for Bachmann, in a last ditch effort to pull out the election in '12 for more wonderful compromising from this president. </div></div>

They filibustered and crippled this presidency from the start, and the recovery.

Then, they refussed to extend unemployment, unless he extended the Bush Tax cuts.

Then they refused to raise the debt ceiling, unless he gave them most of what they were demanding, spending cuts, and no tax raises.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>What COULD he do to avoid those disasters, except compromise?</span>

We MUST get rid of the Repiglican Terrorists, if we are to recover from Repiglican disastrously failed policies, and avoid the Bush Depression!!!!

G. </div></div>

Debt ceiling issue...14th Amendment, be presidential, not a hostage or a wimp. Obama has been a very wimpy leader in serious decision making situations. he deserves the flack.

Oh yea, and those Bush tax cuts being extended??? Obama got a cheap bargain by only getting the unemployment extensions. Had the guy played for the debt ceiling back then, he saved us all this mess now causing a near world economic calamity. As leader of the most powerful nation in the world, Obama is showing little moxy when needed. Such a wuss. sid

Qtec
08-05-2011, 01:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that they have the country <u>fixated on debt </u>and have <u>neutered the government</u>, we have few tools left to head off the Teabag Depression. </div></div>

Well said.

How many unemployed or low paid or people who are hanging on to their job,living paycheck to paycheck, wake up in the morning worried about the US Nat Debt?
If the debt rose by 2T tomorrow, how would that affect the ordinary worker in his struggle for existence?
Note one iota.

Q

cushioncrawler
08-05-2011, 01:32 AM
The debt aint a problem. The debt iz an issue. Why?????
Krappynomix.
mac.

Qtec
08-05-2011, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The debt aint a problem. </div></div>

I think it is and has been for a long time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The debt iz an issue. Why????? </div></div>

Its smoke and mirrors. A deflection. The real story is that the USA [ and the rest of the world ] has been ripped off big time and now the poor have to fill the till.

Meanwhile, at the same time as millions are losing their jobs, corporate profits and exec bonus's have gone through the roof.

Companies who have made record profits are laying off 1,000s of people!

The real story is how Wall St/Banks are all criminals. They should be in jail.

Q

cushioncrawler
08-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Yes, but debt being a problem iz krappynomix.
If my left pocket owes my right pocket then do my trouzers hav a debt???????
mac.

LWW
08-05-2011, 04:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say the TPs hav the right to push for what they sayd they would push for (even tho i dont agree with what they sayd).
The voters hav spoken.
mac. </div></div>

Mac, you are the sanest leftist here.

I don't agree much with your political POV ... but you aren't the typical howling moonbat.

LWW
08-05-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabaggers have pushed the economy to the brink of disaster, and have removed the safety net. </div></div>

How did they do that and what did they remove?

Be specific ... I'd like to hear your actual thoughts, I can get re-bleated boiler plate democrook talking points anywhere. </div></div>

Bumped for an answer.

Gayle in MD
08-05-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The prospects for governing this country, and dealing with its debt in an effective manner, have been down-rated by the markets this week and today.

Nice job, TPrs!

G. </div></div>

Debt ceiling issue...14th Amendment, be presidential, not a hostage or a wimp. Obama has been a very wimpy leader in serious decision making situations. he deserves the flack.

Oh yea, and those Bush tax cuts being extended??? Obama got a cheap bargain by only getting the unemployment extensions. Had the guy played for the debt ceiling back then, he saved us all this mess now causing a near world economic calamity. As leader of the most powerful nation in the world, Obama is showing little moxy when needed. Such a wuss. sid

</div></div>

Martin,
I don't agree with your analysis.

Perhaps, if he had been dealing with normal, intelligent people, he could have skipped his decision to work for a compromise, but there is no doubt in my mind, those, idiots would have then voted in a block to launch impeachment proceedings, which would have only held the country up further.

We are dealing with people who are not responsible, not with Statesmen. Our country is at risk when we see that the flyover extremists ae so stupid that they actually WANT another Wall St. collapse.

Somebody has to behave like an adult. The President knows, IMO, that in the long run, most Americans don't want irrational obstructionists, ignorant extremist who WANT to bring the country down, running our goverrnment.

He is holding the country above their wishful sinking, in the best way he can, and our only hope is to support him, and the Democratics. Imagnie the destruction if they gain more control!

Fascism would expand. Repiglicans would destroy SS, Medicare and Medicaid! Only the wealthy would have health care. There would be no unemployment to help Americans gert through this mess. WE would become a country of the filthy rich, and all of the rest would be poor, and with no one too preserve any of their rights, or protect them from the bribed, Repiglican haters of Middle Class hard working Americans.

Is that really what you want for your country, and yourself?

G.

LWW
08-05-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President knows, IMO, that in the long run, most Americans don't want irrational obstructionists, ignorant extremist who WANT to bring the country down, running our goverrnment.

He is holding the country above their wishful sinking, in the best way he can, and our only hope is to support him, and the Democratics. Imagnie the destruction if they gain more control!

Fascism would expand.

G. </div></div>

Talk about the Freudian slip of all time.

BRAVO!

Don't you feel better after telling what you really think.

Now, tell us some more about your desire to "THIN OUT" those who disagree.

Gayle in MD
08-05-2011, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why has the market turned this way, in your view?

My theory is that the markets view our policy change here as psychotic, or at least, wholly inadequate to address what must be done, and therefore, delusional. </div></div>

Ed doesn't understand business. He's never experienced running a business.

These idiots on here actually wrote that they wanted us to lose our credit rating. How much more stupid can they be?

If that doesn't prove how stupid they are, nothing could, especially after the last several weeks.

No country, no where, no how, has ever recovered from a depression, near depression, or deep recession, without GOVERNMENT INVESTING IN JOBS, AND RAISING TAXES.

Making deficit reduction the first priority, and blocking spending, is INSANITY, the very opposite of what we should be doing.

Deficits should be addressed through a gradual, long range legislative process, not by starving any opportunity to invest in a recovery, when we're standing on the brink of Bush's Depression. We would have gone down long ago, if it hadn't been for this President, and our former democratic majority in the house. Things have degraded consinuousloy, becaue of REPIGLICAN OBSTRUCTIONISM!

What makes it even worse is that we have pressing needs, like the degraded infrastructure, like more investments in education, like addressing the energy crisis, all of which would breath life into the recovery, American Jobs, that couldn't be outsourced, if Repiglicans weren't blocking all of it.

IMO, the president is out smarting them. He's letting them hang themselves, while preventing them in every way he can, from destroying us completely.

Most Americans are against what Repiglicans are doing, and more and more, against the Tea Party idiots. That view is widening, and the Repiglican Tea Party Governors, are pushing that anti Tea Party sentiment right along. All of then sliding in the polls.

We have a Repiglican majority in the house, with only a 14% approval rating. Americans are mad as hell at the Repiglican Party, AND the Tea Party.

The president is giving them the rope to continue to hang themselves, not out of choice, but because they have used unprecedented obstruction, and unprecedented legislative tactics, to block the recovery.

We all know now, that Bush's Recession was far worse than we knew.

Given what this president inherited, and the obstructing, terrorist pigs he has had to deal with, I think he's doing a fine job.

Surely, the PIGS won't be rewarded for throwing people off unemployment, destroying Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid. Standing up there celebrating, after they created the biggest market loss since 9/11 with their shenanigans.

Grover Norquist had better gin up his security...people are fed up with this, and with him as well, and particularly with him.

Economists from the right and the left, told the Tea Party PIGS, and the Repiglican Party, that what they were doing was going to hurt all of us. I think it's reasonable to say that Americans cetainly saw what happens when a bunch of stupid idiots manage to hold our country hostage to their ideology, which is totally F-ed up, given they borrowed more than all previous administrations, combined, in concert with BUSH, and this always happens after they get into the majority. We've all seen how damaging they have been.

We all know that corporations are making record profits, and sitting on their trillions, with even more trillions hidden off shore, while Repiglicans push to spend more and more of our tax dollars on THEM, and give them a wider birth to pollute, hide their money, cut jobs, and work against the best interests of our country, hoarding more and more money, holding it out of the economy, while the pigs take more and more away from those who need a break the most, and have already paid the most for the failed Repiglican policies.

The PIGS have shown their hand fully now, and it's time for them to pay for their unconscionable behavior, and IMO, they WILL pay.

We aren't all nitwit, crazy terrorist, hostage taking, Tea Party idiots.

You cannot reduce the size and spending of the Government, recover from the devastating Bush Recession, and his two unfinished wars, and unpaid for big pharma giveaways, and grow jobs at the same time.

First things first! Spend our revenues to keep and to Grow jobs.

Remove subsidies for corporations.

Remove loophles for the wealthy, and the polluters.

Tax them more for holding their money off shore, while paying no taxes at all here in our country.

Charge them for their devastating pollution of the environment, thereby lowering Health costs for all of us, and saving lives and the ecology of the earth.

Tighten up corporate piggery. Get the country back up, by spending on jobs that cannot be outsourced.

Deal with the deficit through gradual cuts in spending, on waste only, not on essential needed programs, and support, throught incremental long range legislation to lower our deficits.

We cannot cut government jobs, state jobs, spending to create jobs, when we are standing on the brink a deeper recession, created by the total on-going failure, of RW failed economic policies and destruction.

TAXES for those making above $250,000, MUST BE RAISED!

Ending the Bush tax cuts will save our country. We MUST end the Bush tax cuts which have redistributed our wealth to the richest among us. We must end the social engineering by the Repiglican idiots and thieves, which only favors the wealthy corporate pigs...and those spoiled inheritors of their ancestors wealth, who never worked an honest day's work in their lives.

G.

LWW
08-05-2011, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed doesn't understand business. He's never exxperienced running a business. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Neither has Obama ... or Biden, what's your point?</span></span>

These idiots on here actuaolly wrote that they wanted us to lose our credit rating. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">That's a lie. Link to the quote.</span></span>

If that doesn't prove how stupid they are. nothing could. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Actually ... all you proved is how dishonest you are.</span></span>

No country, no where, no how, has ever recovered from a depression, near depression, or deep recession, without GOVERNMENT INVESTING IN JOBS, AND RAISING TAXES. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Except for the USA in 2001 and the USA in 1993 and the USA in 1983 and the USA in 1946 and ... well talking to you is a waste of time.</span></span>

Making deficit reduction the first priority, is INSANITY, the very opposite of what we should be doing. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Yet you were screaming that the Bush deficits were destroying America and raising the debt ceiling then was a mistake?</span></span>

Deficits should be addressed through a gradual, long range legislative process, not by starving any opportunity to invest in a recovery. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Wrong again. That's like saying the way to avoid lung cancer is to stop smoking over 20 years.</span></span>

What makes it even worse is that we have pressing needs, like the degraded infrastructure, which would breath life into the recovery, if Repiglicans weren't blocking all of it. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Yet Obama promised the PORKULUS would rebuild our infrastructure ... and you insisted that it would when I told you that it wouldn't.</span></span>

IMO, the president is outsmarting them. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">And Jimmuh Cahtuh won the Cold War.</span></span> He's letting them hang themselves, while preventing them from full destruction.

Most Americans are against what Repiglicans are doing, and more and more, against the Tea Party idiots. That view is widening, and the Repiglican Tea Party Governors, are pushing that seentiment right along.

We have a REpiglican majority in Congress, with only a 14% approval rating. Americans are mad as hell at the REpiglican Party.

He's giving them rope to continue to hang themselves. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Your fascination with the regime killing off the opposition is quite revealing.</span></span>

We all know now, that Bush's Recession was far worse than we knew. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">How do you know?</span></span>

Given what this president inherited, and the obstructing, terrorist pigs he has had to deal with, I think he's doing a fine job. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">What did he inherit? A deficit at 10% of it's current level ... an unemployment rate at barely half it's current level ... rising federal income ... an expanding economy ... yes, he is doing a fine job in the war on prosperity.</span></span>

Surely, the PIGS won't be rewarded for throwing people off unemployment, destroying Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">I think most unemployed would love to be thrown back into employment ... and dear leader's plan was the only one which cut MEDICARE.</span></span>

Grover Norquist had better gin up his security...people are fed up with this, and particularly with him.

Economists from the right and the left, told the Tea Party PIGS, and the Repiglican Party, that what they were doing was going to hurt all of us. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Actually ... 66% favored CC&B.</span></span> I think it's reasonable to say that Americans cetainly saw what happens when a bunch of stupid idiots manage to get into the majority, and how damaging they have been. <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">That's why they voted so many democrooks out.</span></span>

We all know that corporations are making record profits, and sitting on their trillions, with even more trillions hidden off shore <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">Due to leftist stupidonomic policy.</span></span>, while Repiglicans push to spend more and more of our tax dollars on them, and give them a wider birth to pollute, hide their money, cut jobs, and work against the best interests of our country, while the pigs take more and more away from those who need a break the most, and have aloready paid the most for the failed REpiglican policies. The PIGS have shown their hand fully now, and it's time for them to pay for their unconscionable behavior, annd IMO, they WILL pay. We aren't all nitwit, crazy terrorist Tea Party idiots.

G.

</div></div>

Reading one of charlotte's rants reminds me of a Dan Quayle statement:

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"What a terrible thing it is to lose one's mind."</span>

eg8r
08-05-2011, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed doesn't understand business. He's never experienced running a business.
</div></div>Well except that I ran my own personal business to great success and help run the 5 my family owns. Nope, no experience either. What you don't understand is that there is a real world out here with real people and you are stuck in fantasy land.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOVERNMENT INVESTING IN JOBS, AND RAISING TAXES</div></div>I guess that is why we are in a double dip. Obama failed on both of these. He continued the tax cuts and he invested in short term government jobs which he has since hemorrhaged. Thanks for pointing that out along with letting us know the Dem led the worst Congress in history. You are on a roll lately.

eg8r

Sev
08-05-2011, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why has the market turned this way, in your view?

Ed doesn't understand business. He's never experienced running a business.

These idiots on here actually wrote that they wanted us to lose our credit rating. How much more stupid can they be?

If that doesn't prove how stupid they are, nothing could, especially after the last several weeks.

No country, no where, no how, has ever recovered from a depression, near depression, or deep recession, without GOVERNMENT INVESTING IN JOBS, AND RAISING TAXES.

Making deficit reduction the first priority, and blocking spending, is INSANITY, the very opposite of what we should be doing.

Deficits should be addressed through a gradual, long range legislative process, not by starving any opportunity to invest in a recovery, when we're standing on the brink of Bush's Depression. We would have gone down long ago, if it hadn't been for this President, and our former democratic majority in the house. Things have degraded consinuousloy, becaue of REPIGLICAN OBSTRUCTIONISM!

What makes it even worse is that we have pressing needs, like the degraded infrastructure, like more investments in education, like addressing the energy crisis, all of which would breath life into the recovery, American Jobs, that couldn't be outsourced, if Repiglicans weren't blocking all of it.

IMO, the president is out smarting them. He's letting them hang themselves, while preventing them in every way he can, from destroying us completely.

Most Americans are against what Repiglicans are doing, and more and more, against the Tea Party idiots. That view is widening, and the Repiglican Tea Party Governors, are pushing that anti Tea Party sentiment right along. All of then sliding in the polls.

We have a Repiglican majority in the house, with only a 14% approval rating. Americans are mad as hell at the Repiglican Party, AND the Tea Party.

The president is giving them the rope to continue to hang themselves, not out of choice, but because they have used unprecedented obstruction, and unprecedented legislative tactics, to block the recovery.

We all know now, that Bush's Recession was far worse than we knew.

Given what this president inherited, and the obstructing, terrorist pigs he has had to deal with, I think he's doing a fine job.

Surely, the PIGS won't be rewarded for throwing people off unemployment, destroying Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid. Standing up there celebrating, after they created the biggest market loss since 9/11 with their shenanigans.

Grover Norquist had better gin up his security...people are fed up with this, and with him as well, and particularly with him.

Economists from the right and the left, told the Tea Party PIGS, and the Repiglican Party, that what they were doing was going to hurt all of us. I think it's reasonable to say that Americans cetainly saw what happens when a bunch of stupid idiots manage to hold our country hostage to their ideology, which is totally F-ed up, given they borrowed more than all previous administrations, combined, in concert with BUSH, and this always happens after they get into the majority. We've all seen how damaging they have been.

We all know that corporations are making record profits, and sitting on their trillions, with even more trillions hidden off shore, while Repiglicans push to spend more and more of our tax dollars on THEM, and give them a wider birth to pollute, hide their money, cut jobs, and work against the best interests of our country, hoarding more and more money, holding it out of the economy, while the pigs take more and more away from those who need a break the most, and have already paid the most for the failed Repiglican policies.

The PIGS have shown their hand fully now, and it's time for them to pay for their unconscionable behavior, and IMO, they WILL pay.

We aren't all nitwit, crazy terrorist, hostage taking, Tea Party idiots.

You cannot reduce the size and spending of the Government, recover from the devastating Bush Recession, and his two unfinished wars, and unpaid for big pharma giveaways, and grow jobs at the same time.

First things first! Spend our mone to Grow jobs.

Remove subsidies for corporations.

Tax them more for holding their money off shore, while paying no taxes.

Chare them for their pollution.

Tighten up corporate piggery. Get the country back up, by spending on jobs that cannot be outsourced.

Deal with the deficit through gradual cuts in spending, on waste only, not on essential needed programs, and support.

We cannot cut government jobs, state jobs, spending to create jobs, when we are standing on the brink a deeper recession, created of total, RW failed economic policies and destruction.

TAXES above $250,000, MUST BE RAISED!

G.

</div></div>

If you ask really nicely the wizard may give you a brain.

Gayle in MD
08-05-2011, 09:10 AM

Tap, Tap, Tap, and that is exactly what they are saying, both our most notable economists, from the left, and the right, and the Heads of State.

But, we cannot expect the likes of these righties on here, who deny what BUSH, and the Blank check Repiglicans did to our country, to grasp the reaity of the situation which President Obama inherited.

Can't expect those who deny scientific evidence of climate change, to grasp the reaity of our circumstances.

Can't expect those who deny the devastating consequences of unprecedented spending and borrowing, more borrowing than all previous administrations COMBINED by the Bush Admiistration, to grasp the devastating legacy which President Obama inherited.

Can't expect the denying righties on here to grasp the resulting quagmire the Kock Brothers, bought and paid for, ccolossal mess created by the Tea Party, and the Repiglicans, resulting in our economically weakened circumstances to effectively stimulate the Bush's weakened economy, crashed economy, critical resulting GLOBAL results, or the invitation he gave which invited and ignored the growing threat of the the Wall St. corruption, which happneed on his watch, after warning after warning, which he ignored, and thereby left behind him, the second worst, some economit say THE WORST legacy ever left to any President, given he had to remove us honorably from two wars, one of them which Bush loied us into in the first place.

How could anny of us even consider the opinions of people who voted twice for George Bush, the biggest liar to ever darken the White House Steps.

They can't even read CHARTS!

The Tea Baggers, do not understand that they have not been given the rights of dictators. Neither have Repiglicans, who prove, over and over again, that they do not care how much they block our recovery, or devastate our citizens, annd state clearly, that they intend to obstruct the recovery, in the hope that it will bring them more power, more opportunity to spend our revenues, on millionaires and billionaires, who own over 60% of our wealth, and have already proven, they have no intention of investing in American JOBS.

G.
G.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why has the market turned this way, in your view?

Tap, Tap, Tap, and that is exactly what they are saying, both our most notable economists, from the left, and the right, and the Heads of State.

But, we cannot expect the likes of these righties on here, who deny what BUSH, and the Blank check Repiglicans did to our country, to grasp the reaity of the situation which President Obama inherited.

Can't expect those who deny scientific evidence of climate change, to grasp the reaity of our circumstances.

Can't expect those who deny the devastating consequences of unprecedented spending and borrowing, more borrowing than all previous administrations COMBINED by the Bush Admiistration, to grasp the devastating legacy which President Obama inherited.

Can't expect the denying righties on here to grasp the resulting quagmire the Kock Brothers, bought and paid for, ccolossal mess created by the Tea Party, and the Repiglicans, resulting in our economically weakened circumstances to effectively stimulate the Bush's weakened economy, crashed economy, critical resulting GLOBAL results, or the invitation he gave which invited and ignored the growing threat of the the Wall St. corruption, which happneed on his watch, after warning after warning, which he ignored, and thereby left behind him, the second worst, some economit say THE WORST legacy ever left to any President, given he had to remove us honorably from two wars, one of them which Bush loied us into in the first place.

How could anny of us even consider the opinions of people who voted twice for George Bush, the biggest liar to ever darken the White House Steps.

They can't even read CHARTS!

The Tea Baggers, do not understand that they have not been given the rights of dictators. Neither have Repiglicans, who prove, over and over again, that they do not care how much they block our recovery, or devastate our citizens, annd state clearly, that they intend to obstruct the recovery, in the hope that it will bring them more power, more opportunity to spend our revenues, on millionaires and billionaires, who own over 60% of our wealth, and have already proven, they have no intention of investing in American JOBS.

G.
G. </div></div>

http://www.hamovhotov.com/fun/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg

moblsv
08-05-2011, 07:05 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-loses-triple-a-rating-from-sp-2011-08-05

U.S. loses triple-A credit rating from S&P

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-loses-triple-a-rating-from-sp-2011-08-05

U.S. loses triple-A credit rating from S&P </div></div>

I know your dieing to blame Bush.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!</span></span>

By the way Obama has released a sniveling statement.

Denials as usual.

I suspect there will be some mysterious deaths in the near future.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 07:24 PM

Given your signature - how is it that you can respect your own opinion? Or do you just not have any self-respect? You seem conflicted.

moblsv
08-05-2011, 07:40 PM
They lowered the rating based on the alternate fiscal scenario from the June report. The scenario that assumes we keep the Bush tax cut and other crazy Republican actions. They did not use the baseline that assumes we do nothing

There is truly nothing dumber than a Republican....

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/122xx/doc12212/06-21-Long-Term_Budget_Outlook.pdf

"we have relied on the CBO’s latest “Alternate Fiscal Scenario” of June 2011, updated to include the CBO assumptions contained in its Aug. 1 letter to Congress. In general, the CBO’s “Alternate Fiscal Scenario” assumes a continuation of recent Congressional action overriding existing law."

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:43 PM
So your going to blame the republicans for the CBO's numbers and S&P making the decision to use that????

WOW!!!!

Where's Bush??? I know he is lurking around here somewhere.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your going to blame the republicans for the CBO's numbers and S&P making the decision to use that????

WOW!!!!

Where's Bush??? I know he is lurking around here somewhere. </div></div>

Some people are simply so stupid that I wonder how they remember to make it home each night.

Sev
08-05-2011, 08:01 PM
The problem would not have occurred at all if that at least stuck with the 4 trillion in cuts. Better yet if they stuck with Pauls 6 trillion dollar plan.

Only in Washington is a slow down in spending considered a cut.

Now they will have to address Baseline Budgeting and quite possibly freeze spending.

Cut, cap and balance doesnt seem like a bad idea now.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 08:03 PM
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money [to spend]."

Margaret Thatcher

Sev
08-05-2011, 08:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, but debt being a problem iz krappynomix.
mac. </div></div>

Apparently the S&P thinks so.

Wait till you see the crying when the interest rates go up.

cushioncrawler
08-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Most krappynomix iz based on financial system rules and laws.
The inputs and outputs are artificial and self fullfilling -- and wrong.
Krappynomix thrives on invented illnesses that dont exist, and invented medicines that dont work.
Krappynomix haz placebos that make the doctors feel good, and make the patients think they feel better.
Gov deficits and gov debt iz one such pyschosomatik illness.
mac.

LWW
08-06-2011, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They lowered the rating based on the alternate fiscal scenario from the June report. The scenario that assumes we keep the Bush tax cut and other crazy Republican actions. They did not use the baseline that assumes we do nothing

"we have relied on the CBO’s latest “Alternate Fiscal Scenario” of June 2011, updated to include the CBO assumptions contained in its Aug. 1 letter to Congress. In general, the CBO’s “Alternate Fiscal Scenario” assumes a continuation of recent Congressional action overriding existing law."

</div></div>

That isn't the S&P report ... it's the regime's excuse that they spoon fed you.

THIS (http://www.standardandpoors.com/servlet/BlobServer?blobheadername3=MDT-Type&blobcol=urldata&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobheadervalue2=inline%3B+filename%3DUS_Downgrade d_AA%2B.pdf&blobheadername2=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobheadername1=content-type&blobwhere=1243942957443&blobheadervalue3=UTF-8) is the S & P report ... and we both know you don't have the stones to reap non party approved data.

LWW
08-06-2011, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, but debt being a problem iz krappynomix.
mac. </div></div>

Apparently the S&P thinks so.

Wait till you see the crying when the interest rates go up. </div></div>

http://www.flpundit.com/storage/WelcomeBackCarter.png

moblsv
08-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Teabagging America, because nobody is stopping them.

http://youtu.be/L_Kuo8lb6Bg

Gayle in MD
08-06-2011, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They lowered the rating based on the alternate fiscal scenario from the June report. The scenario that assumes we keep the Bush tax cut and other crazy Republican actions. They did not use the baseline that assumes we do nothing

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>There is truly nothing dumber than a Republican....

</span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Absolutely!!!! They're all terminally stupid, and consistantly dishonest.</span>

Now, after they brought this mess about, as usual, they blame the President and the Dems, accountable, after holding all of them hostage, trying to divert their FASCIST Shock Doctrine, impending disaster, refusing to raise the debt limit!

Repiglicans brought this mess about, and everyone knows it, just like everyrone knows this entire colossal crashed economy mess would never have happened, without GEORGE IDIOT BUSH, and CORRUPT DICKHEAD CHENEY, of "The deficits don't matter" fame.

Repiglicans are fascists to the core, just like their hero, Friedman, who destroyed Chili! they promote through their policies an extreme unequl rediestibution of wealth to the top wealthies, then they wonder why the economy collapses when there is no one to buy products, and job losses go through the roof.

Idiots!

This new Tea Party assault on intelligence, is The Shock Doctrine, on steriods, far more powerful now than when Friedman used it to destroy Chili, and REagan and Thatcher, were using it to redistribute wealth to the top, on the backs of the Middle Class, back in their day, because the Repigs have a whole new slew of uneducated, brain washed idiots to push the mess into deeper disaster. </span>

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2007/feb/15/who-was-milton-friedman/?page=1

G.

Sev
08-06-2011, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President knows, IMO, that in the long run, most Americans don't want irrational obstructionists, ignorant extremist who WANT to bring the country down, running our goverrnment.

Fascism would expand.

G. </div></div>

BRAVO!

Now, tell us some more about your desire to "THIN OUT" those who disagree. </div></div>

HAHAHHAA!!!

Sev
08-06-2011, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They lowered the rating based on the alternate fiscal scenario from the June report. The scenario that assumes we keep the Bush tax cut and other crazy Republican actions. They did not use the baseline that assumes we do nothing

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>There is truly nothing dumber than a Republican....

</span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Absolutely!!!! They're all terminally stupid, and consistantly dishonest.</span>

Now, after they brought this mess about, as usual, they blame the President and the Dems, accountable, after holding all of them hostage, trying to divert their FASCIST Shock Doctrine, impending disaster, refusing to raise the debt limit!

Repiglicans brought this mess about, and everyone knows it, just like everyrone knows this entire colossal crashed economy mess would never have happened, without GEORGE IDIOT BUSH, and CORRUPT DICKHEAD CHENEY, of "The deficits don't matter" fame.

Repiglicans are fascists to the core, just like their hero, Friedman, who destroyed Chili! they promote through their policies an extreme unequl rediestibution of wealth to the top wealthies, then they wonder why the economy collapses when there is no one to buy products, and job losses go through the roof.

Idiots!

This new Tea Party assault on intelligence, is The Shock Doctrine, on steriods, far more powerful now than when Friedman used it to destroy Chili, and REagan and Thatcher, were using it to redistribute wealth to the top, on the backs of the Middle Class, back in their day, because the Repigs have a whole new slew of uneducated, brain washed idiots to push the mess into deeper disaster. </span>

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2007/feb/15/who-was-milton-friedman/?page=1

G. </div></div>

OH how she squirms. Its all just a bit to much for you to handle aye darlin???

Sev
08-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Here is another triumph for Obama.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/sgs-emp.gif

LWW
08-07-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabagging America, because nobody is stopping them.

http://youtu.be/L_Kuo8lb6Bg </div></div>

How should they be stopped?

LWW
08-07-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President knows, IMO, that in the long run, most Americans don't want irrational obstructionists, ignorant extremist who WANT to bring the country down, running our goverrnment.

Fascism would expand.

G. </div></div>

BRAVO!

Now, tell us some more about your desire to "THIN OUT" those who disagree. </div></div>

HAHAHHAA!!! </div></div>

That does deserve a bump.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:51 AM

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We Must Destroy Repiglican Fascism Before It's Too Late! </span>

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 03:36 PM

My friend, I must say that this has got to be one of the best posts written here in years!!!

I hope you will stay around. We can use every rational person we can find, after the invasion of the 'fucktards', as you so perfectly put it!

G.

Sev
09-15-2011, 03:42 PM
The edge of the cliff is coming ever nearer.

LWW
09-15-2011, 04:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>We Must <s>Destroy</s> Defend <s>Repiglican</s> Demokrook Fascism Before It's Too Late! </span> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabagging America, because nobody is stopping them.

Perfect! Just took the time to watch this today!

Should remind me to never miss any part of your posts!

We need more like you around here, and need you here far more often... since we have to deal with cyber nutjobs, who take our written words out of context, and try to change the meaning of what we write.

This link is surely a true and accurate picture of what total idiots, make up the Tea Party.

The debate in Tampa, proved it, beyond a shadow of a doubt! We saw exactly the spontaneous outbursts which proved that our statements about the lack of honor, integrity, and moreal fiber which these Tea Party pigs represent, was true all along.

Thanks RWers in Tampa, for proving our assertions.

G.

LWW
09-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Let me get this straight:

- Bush caused the depression.

- Obama pre-averted the depression, which Bush caused, from happening in the first place.

- The "TEA BAGGERS" post-created the depression which Obama pre-averted which Bush caused.

WOW!

Just <span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>WOW!</u></span>

Stretch
09-16-2011, 09:42 AM
LMAO knowone expected you to "get it straight", Lawrence. St.

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO knowone expected you to "get it straight", Lawrence. St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

vaportop
09-16-2011, 08:16 PM
THAK_FOR_ALL

Gayle in MD
09-17-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teabagging America, because nobody is stopping them.

Perfect! Just took the time to watch this today!

Should remind me to never miss any part of your posts!

We need more like you around here, and need you here far more often... since we have to deal with cyber nutjobs, who take our written words out of context, and try to change the meaning of what we write.

This link is surely a true and accurate picture of what total idiots, make up the Tea Party.

The debate in Tampa, proved it, beyond a shadow of a doubt! We saw exactly the spontaneous outbursts which proved that our statements about the lack of honor, integrity, and moreal fiber which these Tea Party pigs represent, was true all along.

Thanks RWers in Tampa, for proving our assertions.

G.

</div></div>

By the way, folks, as any moron would know, I have a typo in my post above.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
09-17-2011, 05:42 AM
Well ... it was you that pointed it out.