PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the day!

LWW
08-04-2011, 09:46 AM
If Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid were in a plane at 50,000 feet when the entire flight crew died instantly and all engines suffered spontaneous catastrophic failure ... out of this situation, who would God save?
http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thumbs-2/ATCNNJ.jpg

Sev
08-04-2011, 09:57 AM
There ya go!!!

Soflasnapper
08-04-2011, 02:54 PM
President pro tempore of the Senate, Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii, is a fine man, I'm sure, but no savior of the country, so I must disagree.

I don't like jokes premised on the deaths of politicians, even the ones I don't think do a good job.

Also, I must say that recycled old jokes are rarely as good the second time around.

-- The world's smartest man just jumped out with my backpack!

LWW
08-04-2011, 04:26 PM
You were on a plane with Vincent Kennedy McMahon?

cushioncrawler
08-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Arent they the usofa No1 and 2 and 3 and 4 in there?
They karnt be up in the same airplane can they??
God would save the atheist, koz the others are stupid idiots for beleeving in God.
mac.

Qtec
08-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Not funny at all.

IMO he would save Mitch because he is the only one who always tells the truth...............LOL

Q

LWW
08-05-2011, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arent they the usofa No1 and 2 and 3 and 4 in there?
mac. </div></div>

The joke wouldn't work if they weren't.

Soflasnapper
08-05-2011, 09:25 AM
No, the president pro tempore of the Senate is 4th in line, not either of the party leaders in the Senate. And after him, the SecState (SecState Hillary Clinton)

Poor joke construction, based on Constitutional ignorance most likely.

LWW
08-05-2011, 09:31 AM
It doesn't appear that he was referring to order of succession, but to actual rank as far as wielding of power.

Lame deflection BTW.