PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! Warren Jeffs Convicted 2 Counts Sexual Ass

Gayle in MD
08-05-2011, 10:49 AM
And more convictions will surely follow as investigations continue.

I hope they lock him up and throw away the ket!

Another radical religious pig, sexually abusing children. all of these Mormon Sect Sexual Prisons should be destroyed, and outlawed, IMO.

Christian organizations such as Bachmann's husband runs, should also be against the law, on the grounds of child Abuse.

The Catholic Church ought to lose it's tax exemption, as should all of these organized religions.

They are nothing but con artists, taking advanntage of their practitioners, and using fear mongering to control them.

G.

LWW
08-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Lock him up.

eg8r
08-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Yep, he seems pretty sick.

eg8r

Sev
08-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Feed him to fire ants.

Sid_Vicious
08-05-2011, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And more convictions will surely follow as investigations continue.

I hope they lock him up and throw away the ket!

Another radical religious pig, sexually abusing children. all of these Mormon Sect Sexual Prisons should be destroyed, and outlawed, IMO.

Christian organizations such as Bachmann's husband runs, should also be against the law, on the grounds of child Abuse.

The Catholic Church ought to lose it's tax exemption, as should all of these organized religions.

They are nothing but con artists, taking advanntage of their practitioners, and using fear mongering to control them.

G. </div></div>

They should just put his butt in TDC in Huntsville, in general population, not solitary or special treatment, and the guards turn their heads. His roids would soon be sanded down. He deserves all the grief he gets after what he did, in the name of Jesus Christ. sid

Soflasnapper
08-05-2011, 06:18 PM
I know your heart is in the right place, but unless you can get a legal penalty of gang rape, that ain't right. Possibly cruel and unusual, even, however usual it may actually be.