PDA

View Full Version : BRAVO OBAMA!!!! S&P DOWNGRADE COMPLETE!!!

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:08 PM
It was a hard fought battle. However I knew with enough effort the inexperienced, wet behind the ears, empty suit sock puppet and his cohort of amateurs could could boldly go where no president has gone before and achieve the another first!!!

The complete lack of leadership in the debt ceiling deal was stroke of genius.

A proud moment to be sure. Please take a bow!!!! You earned it.

Winning the war on prosperity is now within your grasp!!!

moblsv
08-05-2011, 07:11 PM
That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger.

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

You must have some serious white guilt going my boy.

Its a prime example of a total lack of experience and leadership.

This will sit in the history books as a grand failure on Obama's part.

I cant wait to see next weeks approval numbers. Obama should break through that magical 39 percentile.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

What continuation of failed policies? Maybe you're just too slow to realize that they fought for new policies. Get a clue.

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:38 PM
A 70 year record torpedoed.

Guess they should have stuck with Rand Paul's 6 trillion dollar plan.

Now the question is how much and what will they cut to get the score to back to AAA?

What for entitlements to be slashed.

Ooooh its going to be bad for the democrats.

Qtec
08-05-2011, 07:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

<u>This will sit in the history books as a grand failure on Obama's part</u>.

I cant wait to see next weeks approval numbers. Obama should break through that magical 39 percentile. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In explaining their decision Standard & Poors cites both the decision by Republicans in Congress to turn the debt ceiling into a political football and the Republicans intransigence on tax increases. Some excerpts from the release:

[...]<u>The political brinksmanship of recent months </u>highlights what we see as America’s governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt ceiling and <u>the threat of default </u>have become political bargaining chips in the debate over fiscal policy.

[...]It appears that for now, <u>new revenues have dropped down on the menu of policy options.</u>[...]The act contains <u>no measures to raise taxes or otherwise enhance revenues,</u> though the committee could recommend them.

[...]Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>We have changed our assumption on this because <u>the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,</u> a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.</span> </div></div>

The TP/GOP own this one.

Q

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

I cant wait to see next weeks approval numbers. Obama should break through that magical 39 percentile. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In explaining their decision Standard & Poors cites both the decision by Republicans in Congress to turn the debt ceiling into a political football and the Republicans intransigence on tax increases. Some excerpts from the release:

[...]<u>The political brinksmanship of recent months </u>highlights what we see as America’s governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt ceiling and <u>the threat of default </u>have become political bargaining chips in the debate over fiscal policy.

[...]It appears that for now, <u>new revenues have dropped down on the menu of policy options.</u>[...]The act contains <u>no measures to raise taxes or otherwise enhance revenues,</u> though the committee could recommend them.

[...]Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>We have changed our assumption on this because <u>the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,</u> a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.</span> </div></div>

The TP/GOP own this one.

Q </div></div>

They do? So they drove up all of the debt? You do realize it's the debt that's the problem right? Well, actually you're so dense you most likely don't.

Sev
08-05-2011, 07:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

The TP/GOP own this one.

Q </div></div>

Sorry Obama owns it. He is the leader of the nation.

And that is all the history books will remember.

ugotda7
08-05-2011, 07:59 PM
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/701urkel-obama-economy-do-that.jpg

Sev
08-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Erk!!!!

Stretch
08-06-2011, 02:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when you appease the terrorists and let them continue forcing their failed policies. I blame this on every single person who voted for a teabagger. </div></div>

The TP/GOP own this one.

Q </div></div>

Sorry Obama owns it. He is the leader of the nation.

And that is all the history books will remember.

</div></div>

FINALY! The payoff for Holding the government hostage, well done. St.

Sev
08-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Yup. I must say Reid and Obama played their rolls perfectly.

Now real cuts rather than accounting tricks will have to be made.

Perhaps now they will consider Rand Pauls idea of actually cutting government spending a minimum of 1% a year. Not a reduction in baseline spending but an actual decrease in the federal budget.

CUT, CAP and BALANCE BABY!!!

LWW
08-06-2011, 05:52 AM

TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because they said in the downgrade report that the reason was the gubmint refused to enact deep cuts like the TPM demanded doesn't mean that the downgrade was because the gubmint refused to enact deep cuts like the TPM demanded. </div></div>

LWW
08-06-2011, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/701urkel-obama-economy-do-that.jpg </div></div>

Yes, you did.

LWW
08-06-2011, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FINALY! The payoff for Holding the government hostage, well done. St. </div></div>

Don't you feel better admitting that you supported the regime taking the nation hostage.

Sev
08-06-2011, 06:57 AM
I bet the resident Harpy has been burning up the lines.

Stretch
08-06-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FINALY! The payoff for Holding the government hostage, well done. St. </div></div>

Don't you feel better admitting that you supported the regime taking the nation hostage. </div></div>

Listen to Sheldon, he's talking to you. lol St.

Qtec
08-07-2011, 12:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. <u>We have changed our assumption on this <span style='font-size: 14pt'>because </span>the majority of<span style='font-size: 17pt'> Republicans in Congress </span>continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, </u></div></div>

Nothing to do with Obama or the Dems.

The whole world knows- except the GOP - that you can't solve the debt problem without raising revenues.

Q

LWW
08-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Then I'll ask you again ... what should the tax rate be raised to?

We already discussed in a recent thread that levying an additional $1M tax against every millionaire ... and an additional $1B tax against every billionaire ... still doesn't fix the problem.

By your own data, it was shown to you that in excess of 100% of the deficit comes from added spending brought on by the most recent democrook congress.

Now ... please give me your tortured logic of how taxing millionaires and billionaires out of existence won't fix a problem caused completely by runaway spending, can't be fixed without raising revenue.

Sev
08-09-2011, 06:09 AM
Obamagedon continues!!!

Fanni & Freddie downgraded!!
18 banks downgraded!!!
States about to be downgraded!!!
Moody's warning of a downgrade!!!!
Obama speaks and the markets plunge!!!
This morning Asian markets still plunging!!!!

LWW
08-09-2011, 03:37 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OEtGqBWNoQo/Te5LLWjahDI/AAAAAAAAWYE/SXSuadMFstw/s1600/Obama%2527s-war-on-prosperity.jpg

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONWARD OBAMATRONS... CHARGE!</span>