PDA

View Full Version : ECONOMIC FASCISM 101

LWW
08-07-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.</span>
-Benito Mussolini-</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts"</span>
-Benito Mussolini-</div></div>

llotter
08-07-2011, 09:30 AM
It sounds to me like you are accusing The Moron of being a Fascist. In that I agree.

Benito was, like the academics here, an intellectual for whom imposing his concept on others was a positive thing.

LWW
08-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Beyond that ... I'm demonstrating that the cabal doesn't even understand the meaning of the word "FASCIST" even though they toss it about with abandon.

To the left, believing in the idea that corporate power and state power should be largely kept separate is somehow fascism.

Further, most victims of public education also see genocide and a police state as the disease of fascism.

They are not.

They are simply the inevitable symptoms of a fascist state.