PDA

View Full Version : Screen capture of the day ...

LWW
08-09-2011, 02:00 AM
http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/08/Screen-shot-2011-08-08-at-12.15.14-PM.png

Qtec
08-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Not one reputable/objective site on there.

Try googling 'bush economy failure'.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

LWW
08-09-2011, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not one reputable/objective site on there.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Are you denying that he said these things?

Sev
08-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Dont worry. He he has assured us that he will be providing his recommendations and will stick with it till the job is done.

Soflasnapper
08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not one reputable/objective site on there.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Are you denying that he said these things? </div></div>

That he used the term 'blame,' as in, 'I blame,' or 'what's really to be blamed, is...'?

Yes, I will deny he did. These are 'in other words, what he REALLY was saying was' paraphrased headlines, from persons who are unreliable to provide neutral or objective reporting about anything about this man or what he says.

LWW
08-09-2011, 04:10 PM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://tubegator.com/content/uploads/obama_messiah.jpg </div></div>

Soflasnapper
08-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Thank you for this additional proof, as if any were needed, that you do not understand that when you claim someone said something, there ought to be a quote showing it. I guess you are more a democrat than you pretend, as you take a majority vote to be more accurate than the evidence, when really, no matter how many people say it was said, the quote itself is decisive.

Not a tendentious paraphrase, or a tendentious graphic, making that false claim.

LWW
08-11-2011, 04:47 AM
I didn't say that anyone said anything ... I merely reported something which you are again attempting to deny out of existence.

And, for you to post that Obama doesn't blame others constantly for everything is amazing.

Qtec
08-11-2011, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't say that anyone said anything ... I merely reported something which you are again attempting to deny out of existence.

And, for you to post that Obama doesn't blame others constantly for everything is amazing. </div></div>

You are a parrot. You repeat RW TPs/crap as if it was fact because you never check things out.

You believe, while you don't actually know.

Q

LWW
08-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Projecting again?