PDA

View Full Version : 50 things that the regime demands that we hate!

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:30 AM
1 - Private jets, their owners, their retailers and their manufacturers.

2 - McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, KFC, Popeye's, Church's, Jimmy John's, Penn Station and all other fast food outlets.

3 - Oil companies, coal companies, nuclear plants, gas stations, gasoline, diesel fuel and other energy source which is actually viable.

4 - Banks.

5 - Insurance companies.

6 - Arizona.

7 - Georgia.

8 - Police.

9 - Automobiles, motorcycles, mopeds, airplanes, motor boats, motor yachts, jet skis, snowmobiles, snow blowers, lawn mowers, lawn edgers, leaf blowers and any other personal device which is carbon fueled.

10 - Setting any room not occupied by dear leader at or above 72 in the winter, or, at or below 72 in the summer.

11 - Hosni Mubarak.

12 - George W Bush.

13 - Sarah Palin.

14 - Michele Bachmann.

15 - Mitt Romney.

16 - Rush Limbaugh.

17 - Glenn Beck.

18 - FOX NEWS.

19 - Bill O'Reilly.

20 - Neal Boortz.

21 - Winston Churchill.

22 - Herman Cain.

23 - Tim Cain.

24 - Grover Norquist.

25 - Scott Walker.

26 - Rick Perry.

27 - Standard & Poors.

28 - Credit card companies.

29 - Small loan companies.

30 - The SCOTUS.

31 - The Koch brothers.

32 - Bibi Netanyahu.

33 - Texas.

34 - Walmart.

35 - Drug manufacturers.

36 - The republican party.

37 - The tea party.

38 - Dick Cheney.

39 - Donald Rumsfeld.

40 - Donald Trump.

41 - GITMO.

42 - Speculators.

43 - John Kasich.

44 - John Boehner.

45 - Mitch McConnell.

46 - Paul Ryan.

47 - The second amendment.

48 - The first amendment.

49 - Ann Coulter.

50 - Anyone who suggests that the left hates.

Soflasnapper
08-10-2011, 08:15 AM
With your interchangeable, although somehow different, categories that supposedly mean actual identifiable coherent groups (the cabal, the regime, dear leader, crazy moonbats, Obamatrons, Obamedia, what have I left out?, oh yes, Democrooks! and Goremons! oh my!), you can say anything about anything and then alibi your way out of actually having said what you said.

Nice trick, but do you think anyone is really buying any of this bloviation?

If you want to say things like this, please define 'regime,' 'demand,' and 'hate,' and show your work (provide examples).

Because none of that is true, using any standard, which is to say, common English meanings, of those words.

Start from #1. The Obama administration has not 'demanded' we 'hate' those persons. The president has SUGGESTED that in the current tight fiscal situation, persons wealthy enough to be using corporate jets no longer receive a subsidy from the taxpayers for that expense.

If that is 'hate' to you, you are a delicate flower of sensibility (poor baby!), but not especially conversant with that word's meaning in English as common usage dictates.

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:50 PM
So Obama didn't actually say THIS: (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html)

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Were gonna punish our enemies and were gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us ..."</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:53 PM
So Obama didn't actually say THIS: (http://foro.univision.com/t5/Al-Punto/Obama-s-hate-filled-rhetoric-Direct-Quotes/td-p/413977058)

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Don't think we're not keeping score brother?" </span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
So Obama didn't actually say THIS: (http://foro.univision.com/t5/Al-Punto/Obama-s-hate-filled-rhetoric-Direct-Quotes/td-p/413977058)

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Get ready for hand to hand combat with your fellow Americans"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:56 PM

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"I want all Americans to get in each other's faces!"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:57 PM

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"You bring a knife to the fight pal, we'll bring a gun"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:58 PM

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Republicans are our enemies"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 02:58 PM

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Hit back twice as hard!"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 03:00 PM

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Punish your enemies!"</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 03:05 PM
So Obama didn't actually say THIS (http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/21/080721fa_fact_lizza?printable=true) to a fellow senator:

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Im going to kick your ass!</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 03:10 PM
So Obama didn't actually say THIS to private industry resisting the institution of a fascist economy: (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/20871.html)

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks." </span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With your interchangeable, although somehow different, categories that supposedly mean actual identifiable coherent groups (the cabal <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Yourself, charlotte, woofie, aitch, snoopy and stench. </span></span>, the regime <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The gangsta gubmint ran by dear leader.</span></span>, dear leader <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Barack Hussein Obama Junior, who is treated by Obamatrons much the same as Kin Il Jung is treated in North Korea.</span></span>, crazy moonbats <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Completely ittational and hysterical leftists who believe only what the party tells them to believe.</span></span>, Obamatrons <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Botlike followers who belong to the O-cult and see Obama as a godking and accept blindly whatever he says ... even when it contradicts what he said yesterday, although they will continue to believe that as well.</span></span>, Obamedia <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The majority of the US media hid Obama's past, cover his crimes, and commit Stalinesque public show trials of his opposition.</span></span>, what have I left out?, oh yes, Democrooks <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The majority portion of the national democratic party which are guilty of commiting or aiding in the commission of crimes including bribery, tax evasion, perjury, operating prostitution rings, electoral fraud, campaign funding fraud, voter registration fraud, securities fraud, and sexual harassment.</span></span>! and Goremons <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Botlike people who slavishly accept the lies, as facts, of Saint Albert of Green Acres ... peace Prize be upon him.</span></span>! oh my!), </div></div>

Anything else I can help you with?

Soflasnapper
08-10-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Obama didn't actually say THIS: (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html)

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Were gonna punish our enemies and were gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us ..."</span> </div></div>

Excellent example.

He said it, meaning himself in the 'we,' if he's Latino.

Since there is no such thing as a Kenyan Latino, he isn't Latino, and no, he did not say that exact thing as a stand-alone expression, meaning the 'we' to include himself.

As to the context, your link provides it.

Totally cheap misquote, given the context. But typical of these kinds of semi-quotes.

Soflasnapper
08-10-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Obama didn't actually say THIS (http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/21/080721fa_fact_lizza?printable=true) to a fellow senator:

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Im going to kick your ass!</span> </div></div>

Hendon told me, Hes the one that got mad, because he said I embarrassed him on the Senate floor. Thats when he came over to my desk. Before Nottage broke them up, Obama, who had learned to box from his Indonesian stepfather, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>supposedly told Hendon, Im going to kick your ass! Hendon said, He said something like that. </span>He added that more details will appear in a book that hes written, entitled Black Enough, White Enough: The Obama Dilemma.

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/21/080721fa_fact_lizza?printable=true#ixzz1Ufjm5AqU

So, it is TRUE that HE SUPPOSEDLY SAID IT, or, that he said SOMETHING LIKE IT. Perhaps.

Some standard of accuracy you've got there!

LWW
08-10-2011, 05:52 PM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...

I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>
</div></div>

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 11:28 AM
LWW, when you have nothing to say in return, I understand why you use your repetitive deflection graphics.

Yes, it is a lame non-response, and fairly stupid, but we know you won't change that.

But I suggest the crying baby form is most effective, and funnier as well.

LWW
08-11-2011, 11:58 AM
There is nothing that can be said of you until you decide to remove the blinders and see reality.

This thread is just the most recent example.

You deny something happens, and then when several examples of it happening are presented to you ... do you incorporate that and adjust your thinking?

Of course not.

You instead opt for a word parsing nitwitticism wherein the idea that perhaps one of the statements was a paraphrasing rather than an exact quote and somehow convince yourself that therefor all of the instances never happened.

There are none so cursed as the willfully ignorant.

Soflasnapper
08-16-2011, 04:30 PM
What's really going on here is a showing that on occasion, O has used fighting rhetoric. Not always even in his own voice, but more often saying others should say things.

But where are the ACTIONS from him or from those allegedly inspired by his words, as to committing violence, or even angry confrontation? That is the opposite of his style and manner.

It's a strategy to frighten the white people that he is an angry black man, despite his milquetoast demeanor and performance. They find and take boilerplate rhetoric and say it means literally what it says, when that is highly debatable and by all evidence, false.

This has been the plain strategy from the beginning, and many many alleged 'quotes' from the man have been essentially manufactured out of whole cloth, and it can not have been accidental misquoting.

Yes, the paraphrasing you do in some of these is exactly that kind of fabrication.

Then, oddly, when people plainly say things like if they can't get their way at the ballot box, there are still the 2nd amendment remedies (i.e., they'll shoot their way into power?), somehow you are all over their critics to deny what was plainly said meant anything like that, and pretend they are doing what the right has been doing to O (making things up).

So, to you, if O says we should raise the top bracket 3%, that means he's "DEMANDING" we "HATE" these people. When he's suggesting instead a slight tax increase on those who have been doing the best in this economy. So it really depends on what you mean by 'demand' and 'hate,' I guess. And I guess you use very non-standard meanings for those words.

Soflasnapper
08-16-2011, 04:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With your interchangeable, although somehow different, categories that supposedly mean actual identifiable coherent groups (the cabal <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Yourself, charlotte, woofie, aitch, snoopy and stench. </span></span>, the regime <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The gangsta gubmint ran by dear leader.</span></span>, dear leader <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Barack Hussein Obama Junior, who is treated by Obamatrons much the same as Kin Il Jung is treated in North Korea.</span></span>, crazy moonbats <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Completely ittational and hysterical leftists who believe only what the party tells them to believe.</span></span>, Obamatrons <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Botlike followers who belong to the O-cult and see Obama as a godking and accept blindly whatever he says ... even when it contradicts what he said yesterday, although they will continue to believe that as well.</span></span>, Obamedia <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The majority of the US media hid Obama's past, cover his crimes, and commit Stalinesque public show trials of his opposition.</span></span>, what have I left out?, oh yes, Democrooks <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">The majority portion of the national democratic party which are guilty of commiting or aiding in the commission of crimes including bribery, tax evasion, perjury, operating prostitution rings, electoral fraud, campaign funding fraud, voter registration fraud, securities fraud, and sexual harassment.</span></span>! and Goremons <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">Botlike people who slavishly accept the lies, as facts, of Saint Albert of Green Acres ... peace Prize be upon him.</span></span>! oh my!), </div></div>

Anything else I can help you with? </div></div>

I meant to thank you for this explanation at the time. I regret the delay, and thanks!

LWW
08-17-2011, 02:31 AM
I'm here to help.