PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Wisconsin!!! Recall FAILS!!!!

Sev
08-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Democracy in action.

An epic fail by liberals.

Much to the horror of liberals and unions members alike they have failed to achieve what they believed would be a slam dunk.
This could have implications for the 2012 elections.

Next week 2 democrats face recalls. Republicans now have the momentum on their side. The Democrats and unions may very well face further embarrassment.

As usual like the sore losers they are they are crying foul and throwing another tantrum.

Poor baby's. Poor baby's -Nancy Pelosi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...UcJ6I_blog.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/wisconsins-bad-losers/2011/08/10/gIQA5UcJ6I_blog.html)
<span style="color: #000000">
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Wisconsin’s bad losers</span>

Last fall, when Republicans wrested 20 state legislative chambers and 10 governorships from the Democrats, some on the left refused to accept the results. In Wisconsin, Democrats were particularly apoplectic. Democratic legislators fled across state lines and hid out in motel rooms in order to prevent Gov. Scott Walker from enacting the agenda on which he and newly elected GOP legislators had campaigned. They failed. Walker passed legislation to reform collective bargaining and balanced a $3.6 billion deficit despite the Democrats’ efforts at obstruction.

Not to be deterred, Wisconsin Democrats and their union allies promised to take their revenge by launching recall elections against eight vulnerable Republican senators. They promised the recalls would stop Walker’s agenda and have national implications – sending a message to Republicans in other states that they would pay a price for changing their collective bargaining laws. Unions poured millions into the fight to take back the state Senate from GOP control.

It appears that the Democrats have failed at this as well. Republicans have reportedly held onto four of the six seats in play, keeping control of the state Senate by a narrow 17-16 margin. (The GOP may be able to gain back the losses next week, when two Democrats face recall elections.) John Hogan, director of the Committee to Elect a Republican Senate, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “Voters gave us a mandate last fall. . . . They backed us up again (Tuesday). Voters told us loud and clear, ‘Stay the course. Things are working.’ ” The vote will indeed send a signal to other states – but not the one the Democrats and labor unions intended.

Now the bad losers are at it again. Instead of graciously accepting defeat, Wisconsin Democratic Party Chairman Mike Tate accused Republicans of “tampering with the results of a consequential election” and said that a “dark cloud hangs over these important results.” He promised an investigation and declared, “We will not stop, we will not rest . . . until we recall Scott Walker.”

If that fails, Wisconsin Democrats can always try the “Motel Six” strategy again. It worked so well the first time.

</span>

LWW
08-10-2011, 05:30 AM
How long until we hear ...

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>D-D-D-DIEBOLD ST-ST-ST-STOLE TH-TH-TH-THE E-E-E-ELECTION!!!!</span></span>

Sev
08-10-2011, 05:40 AM
<span style='font-size: 23pt'><span style="color: #000000">It was BUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSH SH SH SH!!!!</span></span>

llotter
08-10-2011, 06:46 AM
The Dims did better than I expected, unseating 2 Republicans. I am very suspicious of the tactics the thugs used to win as much as they did. I hope that the Republicans return the favor next Tuesday.

Sev
08-10-2011, 07:18 AM
This should fire up the republicans and deflate the Dems.
Turnout for the Dems may drop off.

eg8r
08-10-2011, 08:47 AM
They are just ticked off that no matter how many dead people they bring to the polls, they keep losing.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-10-2011, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dims did better than I expected, unseating 2 Republicans. I am very suspicious of the tactics the thugs used to win as much as they did. I hope that the Republicans return the favor next Tuesday. </div></div>

Good for you. You're the first in any of these threads to even MENTION that the Dems picked off 2 of their targets.

Isn't that as much a part of the story as that they didn't succeed in getting the 3rd that they needed to retake the Senate?

Why is it that the linked stories don't mention it, except obliquely or tangentially, and then, only in later paragraphs?

LWW
08-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Being that the history of recall elections being such that 65% of officeholders lose ... getting 1 of 3 is an epic fail.

Besides that, the demokrookks have not yet gaimed 2 seats as there are 2 demokrooks up for recall soon.

This will quite likely end up a draw ... after spending $35M on a media blitz plus the free support from the Obamedia.

Sev
08-10-2011, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dims did better than I expected, unseating 2 Republicans. I am very suspicious of the tactics the thugs used to win as much as they did. I hope that the Republicans return the favor next Tuesday. </div></div>

Good for you. You're the first in any of these threads to even MENTION that the Dems picked off 2 of their targets.

Isn't that as much a part of the story as that they didn't succeed in getting the 3rd that they needed to retake the Senate?

Why is it that the linked stories don't mention it, except obliquely or tangentially, and then, only in later paragraphs? </div></div>

Nobody remembers second place.
They mounted an attack and lost this battle all the while believing it would be a slam dunk.
The Dems can try to spin it anyway they want. However the fact remains that the majority was not with them.

Big Union just hit the mat.

LWW
08-11-2011, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big Union just hit the mat. </div></div>

In one the most (D) heavy states in the union.

Qtec
08-11-2011, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> John Nichols: Tammy Baldwin Was Right to Ask Justice Department to Investigate Kathy Nickolaus
</div></div>

Mmmmm (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/john-nichols-tammy-baldwin-was-right-ask-j)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last Tuesday's election, which pitted conservative incumbent David Prosser against progressive candidate JoAnne Kloppenburg, appeared to end with Kloppenburg winning by a razor-thin margin, with initial results showing her just a couple of hundred votes ahead. But on Thursday, Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus held a dramatic press conference and admitted that<span style='font-size: 17pt'> she had forgotten to report the vote</span> </div></div>

My a$$.

Q

LWW
08-11-2011, 05:31 AM
It's easy enough to verify.

If she committed a crime ... lock her up.

LWW
08-11-2011, 07:53 AM
The DailyKooks is the first large moonbat site I've seen claiming the election was stolen.

More to follow I'm sure.

llotter
08-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Knowing that 'progressives' always use the rule, 'the ends justify the means', it is likely that any fraud that might be found will be coming from the leftist union thugs, following their very long history of corruption.

Sev
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM
So where is Gayle.
She seems to have disappeared with another fail.

LWW
08-12-2011, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So where is Gayle.
She seems to have disappeared with another fail. </div></div>

I hear the Wisconson state employee unions are giving these away to members:

http://media.avclub.com/images/products/productgroup/21/B-IWishIWereDeadMug_400x400_1_jpg_400x400_upscale_q8 5.jpg