PDA

View Full Version : Fox

Qtec
08-11-2011, 04:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> August 10, 2011 06:00 PM
Fox News' Bob Beckel Attacks Fox Producers for Ignoring Stock Rally

On Monday, when the stock market lost over 600 points after the S&P downgrade, which was obviously going to happen, Fox News went ballistic. Of course. But when the markets rallied the following day, Beckel wondered why that was ignored by the producers on the set of The Five.

Wingnut Judge Napolitano had these words for Bob:

Bob, it's not good to attack the producers.</div></div>

Fair and Balanced?

Q

LWW
08-11-2011, 05:37 AM
My deepest sympathy. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/09/us-stock-futures-rise-after-big-fall/)

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Beckel should have known long ago what kind of 'news' organization he had attached himself to.

Complaining now is weak. He should resign if he wants to make such complaints.

I guess he needs the money from this gig. How's that 20 pieces of silver spending, Bob?

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My deepest sympathy. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/09/us-stock-futures-rise-after-big-fall/) </div></div>

Putting it in print, on the internet, does not inform its 65 year old plus viewers as well as if they'd put it on the air, on television. Why?

For the same reason the MSNBC streaming video of their far lower rated prime time programming is far more viewed than the similar offerings of Fox prime time shows.

Because older people, like Fox News' demographics, do not use the internet so much as younger people (as in MSNBC's younger demo).

LWW
08-11-2011, 11:55 AM
I saw the upswing mentioned several times ... but I have an unfair advantage being that I pay attention.

eg8r
08-11-2011, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Putting it in print, on the internet, does not inform its 65 year old plus viewers as well as if they'd put it on the air, on television. Why?
</div></div>Is this the demo you guys are so darn worried about? LOL, give it a rest. Besides didn't the market then crumble the next day losing all the gains made the previous day?

eg8r

LWW
08-11-2011, 03:44 PM
They are mad because FOX even exists.

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw the upswing mentioned several times ... but I have an unfair advantage being that I pay attention. </div></div>

I will admit, that since I watch only 3 or 4 Fox News shows a week, I'm not entirely up on all that they mention on a daily basis.

Although that is not what your reply entailed. Your reply showed that Fox News covered it ON THEIR WEBSITE, not that it had covered it on air.

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Putting it in print, on the internet, does not inform its 65 year old plus viewers as well as if they'd put it on the air, on television. Why?
</div></div>Is this the demo you guys are so darn worried about? LOL, give it a rest. Besides didn't the market then crumble the next day losing all the gains made the previous day?

eg8r </div></div>

You'd think that they were unimportant, but as a group, the seniors vote more often and more regularly.

They were among the keys to the '10 victories, from the laughable attacks the GOP of all people made on the Dems, over their supposed intent to destroy or cut Medicare.

The oldsters not only watch Fox, but they are also the (dying off) audience for AM talk radio jocks, and when all they heard day in and day out was that the Dems were coming for their SS and Medicare, they were among the groups most unfavorably rating Obama and the Dems.

Sev
08-11-2011, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My deepest sympathy. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/09/us-stock-futures-rise-after-big-fall/) </div></div>

Yah and somebody bought 100M shares of Bank of America.

Any bets on it being the fed?

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> August 10, 2011 06:00 PM
Fox News' Bob Beckel Attacks Fox Producers for Ignoring Stock Rally

On Monday, when the stock market lost over 600 points after the S&P downgrade, which was obviously going to happen, Fox News went ballistic. Of course. But when the markets rallied the following day, Beckel wondered why that was ignored by the producers on the set of The Five.

Wingnut Judge Napolitano had these words for Bob:

Bob, it's not good to attack the producers.</div></div>

Fair and Balanced?

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>