PDA

View Full Version : Will The Moron Seek a Second Term?

llotter
08-11-2011, 06:54 AM
My original prediction was that The Moron would be forced to resign by the end of his second year in office because of over-the-top incompetence, but obviously that was wrong, though most believe the country would be better off if he had.

Now, the question is, if, like Johnson, he will decline running for a second term? If his party has any patriotism left in their bloodstream, the Democrats will not renominate him, for the sake of the country. This will be the test then: If they put The Moron on the ballot for a second term then it is apparent the the Dims care more about raw power than they care about America.

LWW
08-11-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My original prediction was that The Moron would be forced to resign by the end of his second year in office because of over-the-top incompetence, but obviously that was wrong, though most believe the country would be better off if he had.

Now, the question is, if, like Johnson, he will decline running for a second term? If his party has any patriotism left in their bloodstream, the Democrats will not renominate him, for the sake of the country. This will be the test then: If they put The Moron on the ballot for a second term then it is apparent the the Dims care more about raw power than they care about America. </div></div>

My prediction that he:

- Was a one termer.

- Would be challenged in the primaries.

- Would become politically radioactive before the primaries.

- Was a fool to allow Hillary inside the administration.

Soflasnapper
08-11-2011, 10:28 AM
He's already announced he's running again, iirc, so this question is moot.

And it is far from clear that elevating Joe Biden would be any improvement.

Soflasnapper
08-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Official announcement was in April.