PDA

View Full Version : Sex with Demons

Qtec
08-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Rick Perry,s big problem (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908//vp/43734392#43734392)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new prophets and apostles believe Christians--certain Christians--are destined to not just take "dominion" over government, but stealthily climb to the commanding heights of what they term the "Seven Mountains" of society, including the media and the arts and entertainment world. They believe they're intended to lord over it all. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>As a first step, they're leading an "army of God" to commandeer civilian government.</span> </div></div>

Q

LWW
08-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Here we go again ...

Qtec
08-12-2011, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here we go again ... </div></div>

I guess the truth hurts.

Q

LWW
08-12-2011, 04:27 AM
What is the truth to you as regards this thread ... since your link is to a JEEP as by Rachel Madcow?

Soflasnapper
08-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Yes, this was a new one I just heard for the first time (yes, from TRMS). As the guy is on video saying this at some length in context, it seems an entirely legitimate report of a fairly crazed theory this man believes, and PREACHES to his congregation.

Which splashes over to Perry by association, unless Perry decides to specifically disclaim either the particular preacher, or at least, that part of his theology.

And, to be entirely fair, the national mythology of Japan out of Shinto, I guess, says something close to this. Although I'd thought this was long ago mythological pre-history as to the emperor's family's origins. This preacher places it far more recently (I'd guess about the late '80s to early '90s, since the preacher referenced that the Nikkei Stock Exchange fell as of that time and never recovered).

Perhaps its true that EVERY new emperor (we switched to the son some time around these events) gets the demon or goddess visit, according to the Japanese mythology? Not sure. If so, then this guy has a better point than it would otherwise seem.

In any case, Japan's problem stems from something far more mundane, and more or less what we've seen in the west the last couple of years. A totally unsustainable twin set of bubbles in their real estate and their Nikkei Dow stock market, worsened because a criminal element (the Yakuza) became entwined with the ruling party of the government and committed huge fraud on top of what were already these bubble effects. Sorta demonic in its own way, but not requiring any demons per se, other than demonically criminal fraudsters that are not hard to find in corrupt governments.

cushioncrawler
08-12-2011, 03:54 PM
The criminal stuff iz a worry. In theusofa the criminal stuff iz legal, that way theusofa duznt hav to worry.
But Japan's financial worrys became worrys when Japan adopted western krappynomix. I luv it.
Gooooooo whales.
mac.

Soflasnapper
08-12-2011, 06:09 PM
mac, Japan began following a western model of finance and economy as soon as the US took it over after WW II. The Rockefeller influence there was dominant for the entire post-WW II era, I have heard.

UNTIL their bubble(s) burst, they were considered an unstoppable collosus, bidding fair to challenge our spot as top dog, and buying up all of Hawaii and half of California (and Rockefeller Center in NY) as proof of their financial prowess. Then lost almost all of it as they had to retrench.

cushioncrawler
08-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Yes, but the key iz the value of the yen. The japs kept their yen away from krappynomix untill about 1980. Then, once its waz perfiktly safe, they swallowed the hook line and sinker.
China iz starting to nibble -- yes i can definitely see the floater moooving -- i will just check my drag, i like to hav the drag off for one or two quarters.
mac.