PDA

View Full Version : Slim pickins!

hondo
08-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Anybody else watch the Republican debate?
dearless leader may be right- Obama just might be a one-termer.
Do those jokers involved in that cat fight the other night make you feel better about America?
The only one that made any sense was Ron Paul and he has zero chance of winning.
I'm sure dearlessleader and yugo and sev are all giddy about a Republican POTUS. Enjoy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
08-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Did not watch. I consider it quite the waste of time, and didn't watch the Dem debates last time either.

I reluctantly watch the actual (final) nominees' debates out of a sense of duty or something, but I question the value of that as well.

Anything noteworthy get high-lighted in the follow-on coverage, including in video clips, so I figure I've saved a couple of hours of my life without a downside.

LWW
08-12-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.gonemovie.biz/WWW/Drama/Drama/StrangeloveKong1.jpg

I didn't know Slim had even entered the race?

LWW
08-12-2011, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only one that made any sense was Ron Paul and he has zero chance of winning. </div></div>

Don't bet the outhouse on that. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/could-ron-paul-wins-the-ames-straw-poll/2011/08/12/gIQA4wn5AJ_blog.html)

Soflasnapper
08-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Ron Paul has a history of winning straw polls.

Winning anything else, not so much, other than his House seat, repeatedly.

jimmyg
08-12-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron Paul has a history of winning straw polls.

Winning anything else, not so much, other than his House seat, repeatedly. </div></div>

True.

Maybe he'd have a better chance if he'd learn how to not sound so whiny. IMO.

J

Soflasnapper
08-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Dr. Paul will never be the Hollywood type presidential looking guy, looks wise or sounding wise.

But what really dooms him is the truth he (nearly alone) tells at that level. Can't have the people hearing too much of that message.

LWW
08-16-2011, 04:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Paul will never be the Hollywood type presidential looking guy, looks wise or sounding wise.

But what really dooms him is the truth he (nearly alone) tells at that level. Can't have the people hearing too much of that message. </div></div>

The truly fascinating thing is the amount of Obamatrons who like RP.

I guess it's some subliminal logic synapses that the programming can't shut down.

Sev
08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
I partially in the Paul camp. I like most of what he stands for.

LWW
08-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Paul is the anti-Obama.

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Paul will never be the Hollywood type presidential looking guy, looks wise or sounding wise.

But what really dooms him is the truth he (nearly alone) tells at that level. Can't have the people hearing too much of that message. </div></div>

I would like to know who committed the murder that Ron Paul continues to speak about in public, and what he did about the murder, after witnessing the murder.

He has been telling this story over and over again, for over twenty years, but he never reveals what, if anything, he did about the murder at the time that he says he witnessed it, during his residency.

I've called his office here in Washington D.C., and his campaign office. In both cases the aides became nasty, refused to get the answers to my questions regarding this murder he says he witnessed during his residency, which, if I am correct, he served at Duke in NC.

Any ideas or suggestions about how to go forward in finding the truth about this story, would be greatly appreciated.

He says he walked into an operating room and saw a doctor putting a live baby into a bucket of water, after an abortion.

Clearly, this is murder, annd one would think that his character is fair game, since he is running for president of the country.

My question is, who committed this murder, and what did he do about it after he witnessed it. Did he report it to the police? Did he report it to the Medical Association? And, why, since he has been telling this story all over the country, do his aides have a meltdown, become rude, and hang up, when someone calls his Washington D.C. office, and his campaign office, to ask these simple questions about a subject that he has used over and over again, apparently as a campaign tactic, throughout his political career?

In case anyone else would like the answers to these questions, just call the capital number and ask for his office at:
202-224-3121,

or his campaign office at: 1-855-886-9779, and ask these same questions.

Who committed the murder that Ron Paul has referenced for all of these years, and what did he do about it when he witnessed it?

I'd be very interested in learning what your experience with his staff is when you ask these questions.

G.

hondo
08-18-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm sure dub and jennings and sev could dig up the truth if they wanted to. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure dub and jennings and sev could dig up the truth if they wanted to. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LMAO, None of those mentioned knows how to push a crayon.

RW radical people can't connect the dots!

G.

LWW
08-19-2011, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to know who committed the murder that Ron Paul continues to speak about in public, and what he did about the murder, after witnessing the murder.

G. </div></div>

The Freudian slips abound in this forum lately.

Any opinions on what it reveals when Ron Paul refers to this event as an illegal abortion and charlotte calls a "murder" ...