PDA

View Full Version : dennis hatch robbery(2 accomplices)

09-19-2002, 01:02 AM
for anyone that cares,just to give you some real information the 2 kids that dennis conspired with in the lockport robbery went to court to be sentenced on august 28th.guess what they got for performing armed robbery-nothing.they were both sentenced to 3 years probation and 250 hours of community service each and ordered not to have any contact with each other.isnt that nice that you can do that and get away with it.it shows you how our system is.as far as dennis is concerned he is still in jail in batavia ny awaiting a possible trial on on charges of conspiracy to commit robbery charges.he is in jail for his probation violation because of being arrested for this robbery charge and i think that he has to stay in jail for whatever time he was given probation for in his drug case which might be a couple years and if he gets charged and convicted of this robbery charge that time would be added also.it was a waste of such great talent in the game of billiards but i guess when you have a drug and alcohol problem that is more important than having a god given talent to be the best at something that we all have to work at.i dont wish anyone in this world anything bad to happen to them but he made his own bed and he must sleep in it.no one made him do the bad things.he chose his path.just wanted anyone to know if you were interested. thanks

rackmup
09-19-2002, 08:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: anonymous:</font><hr>i guess when you have a drug and alcohol problem that is more important than having a god given talent to be the best at something that we all have to work at.<hr></blockquote>

Not only are some talents "God-given", so is the road to recovery and forgiveness.

None of us (the majority, at least) really know Mr. Hatch on a personal basis so it is wrong to pass any kind of judgement (that is reserved for the courts and an even higher authority.)

Prayers for Mr. Hatch and rehab is what he needs. Absent that, it is true that he will have to fend for himself.

Regards,

Ken

09-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Actually, I do know him personally. I dated him for four years and lived with him for 2 of those years. I have seen him take advantage of people because of his laziness and inability to take care of himself and his family. This Carly girl barely new him for a month.

Dennis is no better than his father. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict and doesn't care who he takes advantage of to get what he wants. He has a way of influencing vulnerable people to do what he wants to get what he wants. Please GOD don't take pity on him.

He owes me and my family over $15,000 and had no plans on paying him back. The stress he has cause me has been over welming. He has threatened my life as well as my job and has no respect for anyone. Not even the people that care about him.

SO YES!!! I do know him very well and I plan to keep him as far away from me as possible. He has threatened to find me no matter where I am and I live 11 hours away from Buffalo. How about having a pity for the people that have been taken advantage of instead of those taking advantage!!!!!!!!