PDA

View Full Version : Best. Comments advisory. Ever!

Soflasnapper
08-13-2011, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Comments

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.</div></div>

From The Big Picture economic blog (http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/08/reflections-on-correction-2-this-summer-it%E2%80%99s-different/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBigPicture+%28The+Big+Pict ure%29)

Unnecessary advice, as that is what happens naturally, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

cushioncrawler
08-13-2011, 07:27 PM
That iz all krapp.
Firstly it iz krapp koz it iz all wrong.
Secondly the bits that are'nt wrong are about krapp, ie about krappynomix, which iz wrong.
I hate reading that sort of stuff, so i didnt.
mac.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Comments

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.</div></div>

From The Big Picture economic blog (http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/08/reflections-on-correction-2-this-summer-it%E2%80%99s-different/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBigPicture+%28The+Big+Pict ure%29)

Unnecessary advice, as that is what happens naturally, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>