PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough: 'Michele Bachmann Is a Joke'

Qtec
08-14-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Conservative MSNBC host Joe Scarborough Thursday tore into the base of the Republican Party in Iowa for pushing Michele Bachmann, someone who is <u>“never going to get close winning the presidential nomination.”</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Michele Bachmann’s first answer was, I wish the federal government had defaulted,”</span> Scarborough recalled Bachmann saying during Thursday night’s Republican debate. “Had defaulted! <span style="color: #3333FF">A week after Americans lost — some of them perhaps lost half of their pensions. Lost half of their 401ks. When trillions of dollars went down the drain with Americans suffering, she said that and got applause.”</span>

“If anybody thinks that guys like my dad are going to be voting that way… they are out of their mind and they are too stupid not only to prognosticate, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>they are too stupid to run Slurpee machines in Des Moines… Michele Bachmann is a joke. She is a joke. Her answer is a joke. Her candidacy is a joke… Iowa, if you let her win, you prove your irrelevance once again.”</span></div></div>

Oh boy. watch it (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/scarborough-michele-bachmann-jokehttp://)

Await the RW Christian Conservative onslaught.

Q..S tells it like it is.

LWW
08-14-2011, 04:59 AM
I didn't watch this debate, and when I listened to Joe I was thinking "THAT WAS A STUPID THING FOR HER TO SAY BOTH FACTUALLY ... SINCE A DEFAULT WAS IMPOSSIBLE ... AND POLITICALLY." thanks for the video.

His case was quite compelling ... the only problem is that it's a lie.

Her actual 1st answer:

BACHMANN: We can start to seek recovery within three months, not the whole recovery, but we can begin to see it, if we put into place what we know to be true. Number one, we should not have increased the debt ceiling. In the last two months, I was leading on the issue of not increasing the debt ceiling. That turned out to be the right answer.

And this is part of the movement that we’re seeing all across the country. I’ve been leading that movement. I’ve been giving it voice. And it’s not just Republicans. It’s disaffected Democrats. It’s independents. It’s libertarians all coming together, apolitical people, because two days from now, Bret, we get to send a message to Barack Obama. And the message is this: You are finished in 2012, and you will be a one-term president.

Perhaps you can show us, in the linked transcript at the end of this post, where she wished for a default?

More likely, you will cling to the lie like a drowning man clings to a reed.

REJECT THE SPOON! (http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/08/12/full-transcript-complete-text-of-the-iowa-republican-debate-on-fox-news-channel/)

LWW
08-14-2011, 05:03 AM
BTW ... I had to chuckle when I saw C&L had already pulled the page you linked to.

Was it them who dishonestly put the lie in quotes ... or was it you?

Even the moonbat crazy leftist "MEDIAITE" (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joe-scarborough-michele-bachmanns-candidacy-is-a-joke/) didn't stoop to that level of treachery.

In closing I will only say that when you use "CROOKS AND LIARS" as a source ... they warned you in advance what they are.

Qtec
08-14-2011, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BACHMANN: I think the — I think the analysts — I think we just heard from Standard & Poor’s. When they dropped — when they dropped our credit rating, what they said is, we don’t have an ability to repay our debt. That’s what the final word was from them.

I was proved right in my position: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>We should not have raised the debt ceiling.</span> </div></div>

And what would have been the result?

A default?

So before you start giving me the 'we can pay <u>some bills</u>' crap, if the US Govt can't pay one bill, it means they don't have enough money to cover all the loans they [ the GOP ]have already spent, its called default.

Q

LWW
08-14-2011, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BACHMANN: I think the — I think the analysts — I think we just heard from Standard & Poor’s. When they dropped — when they dropped our credit rating, what they said is, we don’t have an ability to repay our debt. That’s what the final word was from them.

I was proved right in my position: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>We should not have raised the debt ceiling.</span> </div></div>

A default?

So before you start giving me the 'we can pay <u>some bills</u>' crap, if the US Govt can't pay one bill, it means they don't have enough money to cover all the loans they [ the GOP ]have already spent, its called default.

Q </div></div>

The result would have been fiscal responsibility.

As has been explained to your bowl of hash smashed mush ad infinitum ... no default was ever possible.

As I predicted ... you defended and embraced the lie even knowing that it was a lie.

Qtec
08-14-2011, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As has been explained to your bowl of hash smashed mush ad infinitum ... no default was ever possible.</div></div>

Like I said, don't give us any of that BS. The WHOLE world disagrees with you.

Q

LWW
08-14-2011, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As has been explained to your bowl of hash smashed mush ad infinitum ... no default was ever possible.</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Actually ... only the residents of Moonbattistan disagree with me.

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BACHMANN: I think the — I think the analysts — I think we just heard from Standard & Poor’s. When they dropped — when they dropped our credit rating, what they said is, we don’t have an ability to repay our debt. That’s what the final word was from them.

A default?

Q </div></div>

By posting that you de facto admit that:

- She didn't say what MSNBC claims she said.

- You slavishly licked the spoon clean of the lie without qualm nor trepidation.

- You now, if not earlier, realize it was a lie.

- You cling to the lie anyway.

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As has been explained to your bowl of hash smashed mush ad infinitum ... no default was ever possible.</div></div>

Q </div></div>

He's beyond hope.

He thinks that his reality, is THE reality.

Hmmmm, isn't that the definition of a narcissist.

1., someone in love with himself.

His thread count proves it, LOL... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He has a devotee who posts behind every one of his posts, provoing him correct, named LWW, LMAO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Conservative MSNBC host Joe Scarborough Thursday tore into the base of the Republican Party in Iowa for pushing Michele Bachmann, someone who is <u>“never going to get close winning the presidential nomination.”</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Michele Bachmann’s first answer was, I wish the federal government had defaulted,”</span> Scarborough recalled Bachmann saying during Thursday night’s Republican debate. “Had defaulted! <span style="color: #3333FF">A week after Americans lost — some of them perhaps lost half of their pensions. Lost half of their 401ks. When trillions of dollars went down the drain with Americans suffering, she said that and got applause.”</span>

“If anybody thinks that guys like my dad are going to be voting that way… they are out of their mind and they are too stupid not only to prognosticate, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>they are too stupid to run Slurpee machines in Des Moines… Michele Bachmann is a joke. She is a joke. Her answer is a joke. Her candidacy is a joke… Iowa, if you let her win, you prove your irrelevance once again.”</span></div></div>

Oh boy. watch it (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/scarborough-michele-bachmann-jokehttp://)

Await the RW Christian Conservative onslaught.

Q..S tells it like it is. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>