PDA

View Full Version : Illinois pols betray their most loyal voting bloc

LWW
08-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Without the NECRO-AMERICAN VOTE (http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Why-Illinois-Cant-Afford-its-Dead-127534403.html?dr) the Daley machine may never have happened ... the presidencies of Kennedy and Obama might have been stillborn.

Soflasnapper
08-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Had either O or JFK lost Illinois' electoral votes, they still would have been elected president. JFK's margin was far closer v. Nixon, and he still would have won. O's was a far larger margin, and it wouldn't have been close had he lost that state.

LWW
08-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Had it not been for the Chicago machine ... Obama would still be an agitprop standing in line to repeatedly withdraw and deposit nickles as an Alinsky tactic to harass banks to give into to the thugocracy.

Soflasnapper
08-14-2011, 08:02 PM
This is a new one for me. I've never heard anyone say O became elected because of electoral fraud involving the voting of dead persons.

I think you've simply forgotten the talking points on this one.

You're supposed to say he backstabbed a strong, regular Democrat to get onto the Ill. State leg by signature challenges, and that he corruptly got leaked the divorce court filings of his better opponent (Ryan) to cause him to have to drop out of the race from the scandal of his wife's claiming he tried to force her to have sex with him at swing clubs. Thereby gaining an easily beaten opponent for the US Senate, former Ambassador Alan Keyes.

Although it's been a while since I studied the official catechism to become a confirmed Obamaphobe, so perhaps I'm remembering it all incorrectly.