PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA ORDERED EXECUTION OF SEAL TEAM SIX?

LWW
08-14-2011, 05:44 AM
I'm not endorsing the hypothesis as presented ... but it does bring up many good points, far more than the various and sundry conspiracy hypotheses loved by the far left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Execution of SEAL Team Six (Part 1)

On May 5th, I had an email conversation with a retired military man with spook contacts. All were in total agreement that the Bin Laden episode was pure theater. The SEALS were sent into a compound as evidenced by the lost chopper on site. But <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Osama Bin Laden wasn't in that compound. Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years. Bin Laden had a genetic condition that caused renal failure (this genetic condition is common among deeply inbred Saudi arab muslims). Bin Laden had been on dialysis BEFORE 9/11. Dialysis is difficult enough for people in first world countries who can have it done in outstanding facilities. Bin Laden was having it done either in caves or in homes post 9/11. People in renal failure having dialysis done in fricking caves do NOT live for ten more years. Period.</span> There was no dialysis equipment found in the compound the SEALS raided on May 2. Of course there wasn't. Bin Laden wasn't in that compound because Bin Laden has been dead for years.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>This is why the "body" was declared "positively identified" faster than any known DNA testing process in existence - and this DNA testing was carried out not in a lab mind you, but inside Chinook and/or V-22 Osprey helos en route to the USS Carl Vinson.</span> The body was then dumped into the Indian Ocean in a mad dash to ensure that "burial" took place within 24 hours of death in order to "honor" musloid burial traditions. Not a single picture of the so-called "Bin Laden corpse" has ever been released - and never will. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Execution of SEAL Team Six (Part 2)

August 6, 2011: A Chinook helo is shot down in Tangi, Wardak Province, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Afghanistan. Within hours, before family notifications could possibly have been completed, global press accounts positively confirm that 22 of the 30 Americans killed were not just SEALS, but members of SEAL Team 6. Again, DEVGRU operations have been, up until now, highly classified. Today, the Obama regime made a point of immediately revealing the unit identities of the SPECOPS forces among the dead.</span>

In the past, DEVGRU men and other SPECOPS men have been killed in action, but their missions were so secret and so crucial to OPSEC that their deaths were covered-up by the government and attributed to such things as "training accidents" and the like and I have no problem with that. These men understand going in to intense units such as DEVGRU that OPSEC is paramount, that they will never be publicly acknowledged for their heroism, and that if they are killed or captured in action, the government will lie about that in order to protect OPSEC and to prevent the enemy from gaining a propaganda and morale coup. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Compare that reality with what happened today. The Obama regime distributed this information, and the Obama regime's lapdog press instantly splashed headlines declaring this as the Taliban's "REVENGE" for the "death of Bin Laden." As I write this now, the Drudge Report headline in bright red reads, "REVENGE: SEALS WHO GOT OSAMA KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN."</span>

I'll say what everyone else is thinking but is too scared to say. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths. The time, location and most especially, the PASSENGERS in the Chinook were passed to the Taliban.</span> Additionally, you can't take out a Chinook with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this helo down, and that serious weaponry needed to be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, ready to fire.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Why would the Obama regime kill Americans? I think the question is, why WOULDN'T the Obama regime kill Americans? The Obama regime is composed of Marxist-Leninist psychopaths. A glancing, superficial survey of 20th century history shows one glaring fact above all others: MARXISTS MURDER PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPUNCTION.</span> Marxists also hate Americans, by definition. Three tacks:

1. The men on board the Chinook may have been <span style='font-size: 11pt'>the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them.</span> See my email exchange of May 5 above.

2. These DEVGRU men were killed to send a signal to the surviving DEVGRU men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut.

3. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Certainly, the release of the unit identity of the dead within hours * before even family notification could have been made (which requires an IN PERSON visit to the family, remember) was an obvious bow to Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the entire muslim world. This event was INSTANTLY propagandized by the Obama media as "revenge" exacted for Bin Laden's death.</span> And remember, Bin Laden has been dead for many years. The raid of May 2 was pure stagecraft to distract the world from the release of the forged Obama birth certificate.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I can't stand Alex Jones or any 9/11 truther. I have turned down dozens of interviews with such types. In fact, I am a huge believer in the Lex Parsimoniae, which is sometimes called "Occam's Razor", which states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. I teach this as part of my job, namely that the cattle markets are neither manipulated nor impossible to operate within at a profit. The reality is that the cattle industry participants do not make money because they are functionally incompetent. It is very, very simple. True conspiracies are very rare.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others. These people are enemies of the United States. These people are deeply psychologically damaged, and are capable of ordering people murdered in order to protect themselves and increase their own power. The three dead homosexual black men from Trinity United Church of Christ, Young, Bland and Spencer, all of whom were sexually linked to Barack Obama, were probably the first people specifically murdered by the Obama regime. The hundreds of Mexicans and the two American agents Terry and Zapata were murdered by Operation Fast and Furious in order to advance and increase the power of the Obama regime. These SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered by the Obama regime.</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Hmmmm ... (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=212877)</span>

Soflasnapper
08-14-2011, 12:06 PM
I am open to consider such a line of thinking. Although I must say, while the author condemns the Alex Jones CT types and CT in general, he's a fairly full blown birther. Why is it now that O isn't even an American citizen, as opposed to the more plausible 'isn't a NATURAL BORN citizen'? And why would a cabal putting this all in place need that to be true, instead of just getting a Manchurian candidate trained out of an actual natural born American?

Well, that's an entirely side issue, but one that makes me less willing to take this guy's other points that seriously.

There is another theory, one for which there is evidence:

That the SEAL team said to be killed recently was really killed on site, never left the compound, and never took bin Laden (or whoever it was) anywhere, except to an unexpected death in that one helicopter that we know was crashed, damaged, and allegedly blown up by the SEALS.

This is based on the contemporaneous video-taped interview of a neighbor to this compound, as explained below:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Mysterious Death of Osama bin Laden: Creating Evidence Where There Is None

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, August 4, 2011

The New Yorker has published a story planted on Nicholas Schmidle by unidentified sources who claim to be familiar with the alleged operation that murdered Osama bin Laden.

There is no useful information in the story. Its purpose seems simply to explain away or cover up holes in the original story, principally why did the Seals murder an unarmed, unresisting Osama bin Laden whose capture would have resulted in a goldmine of terrorist information and whose show trial would have rescued the government’s crumbling 9/11 story?

The gullible Schmidle tells us: “‘There was never any question of detaining or capturing him--it wasn’t a split-second decision. No one wanted detainees,’ the special-operations officer told me.” In other words, the SEALs murdered bin Laden, because the US government did not want detainees, not because trigger-happy stupid SEALs destroyed a font of terrorist information.

Why did the SEALS dump bin Laden’s body in the ocean instead of producing the evidence to a skeptical world?

No real explanation, just that SEALS had done the same thing to other victims. Schmidle writes: “All along, the SEALs had planned to dump bin Laden’s corpse into the sea--a blunt way of ending the bin Laden myth.” But before they did so, the US checked with an unidentified Saudi intelligence operative, who allegedly replied, “Your plan sounds like a good one.”

I mean, really.

After all of Sy Hersh’s New Yorker revelations of US government lies and plots, one can understand the pressure that might have been applied to the New Yorker to publish this fairy tale. But what is extraordinary is that there was a real story that Schmidle and the New Yorker could have investigated.

In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video. According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house. There were 3 helicopters. Only 1 landed. About a dozen men got out and entered the house. They shortly returned and boarded the helicopter. When the helicopter lifted off it exploded, killing all aboard. Mr. Bashir reports seeing bodies and pieces of bodies all over.

The US government acknowledges that it lost a helicopter, but claims no one was hurt. Obviously, as there were no further landings, if everyone was killed as Mr. Bashir reports, there was no body to be dumped into the ocean.

A real investigation would begin with Mr. Bashir’s interview. Was he actually saying what the English translation reported? I have not been able to find the interview with the English translation, but I believe this is the interview that I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs

Surely there is a qualified interpreter who can tell us what Mr. Bashir is saying. If the English translation that I saw is not a hoax, then we are presented with a story totally different from the one the government told us and repeated again through Mr. Schmidle.

If the English translation of Mr. Bashir’s interview is correct, one would think that there would be some interest on the part of US news organizations and on the part of the intelligence committees in Congress to question Mr. Bashir and his neighbors, many of whom are also interviewed on Pakistani TV saying that they have lived in Abbottabad all their lives and are absolutely certain that Osama bin Laden was not among them.

Mr. Schmidle goes to lengths to describe the SEALs’ weapons, although his story makes it clear that no weapons were needed as bin Laden is described as “unarmed” and undefended. The “startled” bin Laden didn’t even hear the helicopters or all the SEALs coming up the stairs. In addition to all his fatal illnesses which most experts believe killed him a decade ago, bin Laden must have been deaf as neighbors report that the sound of the helicopters was “intense.”

When Pakistanis on the scene in Abbottabad report a totally different story from the one that reaches us second and third hand from unidentified operatives speaking to reporters in the US who have never been to Abbottabad, shouldn’t someone qualified look into the story?

Paul Craig Roberts is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Paul Craig Roberts </div></div>

LWW
08-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Are you claiming the source I linked to is unreliable?

hondo
08-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Ann Barnhardt- the Right Wingnuts' newest hero.
It just gets scarier and scarier.

Love this paragraph:

This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others. These people are enemies of the United States. These people are deeply psychologically damaged, and are capable of ordering people murdered in order to protect themselves and increase their own power. The three dead homosexual black men from Trinity United Church of Christ, Young, Bland and Spencer, all of whom were sexually linked to Barack Obama, were probably the first people specifically murdered by the Obama regime. The hundreds of Mexicans and the two American agents Terry and Zapata were murdered by Operation Fast and Furious in order to advance and increase the power of the Obama regime. These SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered by the Obama regime.

Which she prefaces by saying she's not a conspiracy theorist because she's not a birther. LOL!

LWW
08-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Are you saying the source isn't credible?

Soflasnapper
08-14-2011, 07:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you claiming the source I linked to is unreliable? </div></div>

It's neither reliable or unreliable, exactly. It's mixed. The site functions mainly as a news aggregator hub, with various members (agents) of greater or lower credibility linking to reports from sources of greater or lower credibility. Sorta like here, but with an emphasis on strange, fringe, and radical topics (ok, that's the same as here, but I mean stranger, more fringe, and more radical /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ).

In this case, the real source seems to be the the dancingczars site, or the woman under whose name the post was filed, and I know nothing about the credibility of either of those. Which doesn't mean it's false. But it is out there. That it's on RumorMillNews.com is only because of cross-posting, someone there picking up on the story and then posting it up.

No, the credibility issue I raise is based on the birther claims. O could be a very bad man who was entirely natural born, couldn't he? I fail to see why that's considered part of the conspiracy story here, or generally.

We've had many all-American traitors, from Benedict Arnold to that Aldrich Ames guy.

hondo
08-14-2011, 08:44 PM
I get a kick out of your posts. Thank you for breathing a little fresh air into this otherwise vapid forum.

LWW
08-15-2011, 02:24 AM
So when they had the "OCTOBER SURPRISE" scandal about Reagan/Bush they were a rock solid source ... now, not so much?

Imagine that.

hondo
08-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Why would anyone question this source?
UFOs, New World Order, AND home schooling? Seems fairly balanced to me.

Soflasnapper
08-15-2011, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So when they had the "OCTOBER SURPRISE" scandal about Reagan/Bush they were a rock solid source ... now, not so much?

Imagine that. </div></div>

Unless something posted there is from one of the contributors (agents, so-called), it is a citation of something somewhere else.

Then the credibility issue is as to the ORIGINATOR (author or site), not the credibility of where it gets re-posted, which is irrelevant.

That was the case with the story I linked to there. It was simply re-posted there, not originated there.

LWW
08-16-2011, 02:13 AM
So when they had the "OCTOBER SURPRISE" scandal about Reagan/Bush they were a rock solid source ... now, not so much?

Imagine that.

Soflasnapper
08-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Dog. Tail. Hilarity!

LWW
08-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Doublethink. Blackwhite. As usual.

Soflasnapper
08-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Nuts! (-- General Tony McAuliffe)

It's all grayscale, can't you see?

jimmyg
08-26-2011, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ann Barnhardt- the Right Wingnuts' newest hero.

Love this paragraph:

This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others. These people are enemies of the United States. These people are deeply psychologically damaged, and are capable of ordering people murdered in order to protect themselves and increase their own power. The three dead homosexual black men from Trinity United Church of Christ, Young, Bland and Spencer, all of whom were sexually linked to Barack Obama, were probably the first people specifically murdered by the Obama regime. The hundreds of Mexicans and the two American agents Terry and Zapata were murdered by Operation Fast and Furious in order to advance and increase the power of the Obama regime. These SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered by the Obama regime.

Which she prefaces by saying she's not a conspiracy theorist because she's not a birther. LOL! </div></div>

And you know this is all totally false because......

J

LWW
08-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Because Obama told him so.

hondo
08-27-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ann Barnhardt- the Right Wingnuts' newest hero.

Love this paragraph:

Which she prefaces by saying she's not a conspiracy theorist because she's not a birther. LOL! </div></div>

And you know this is all totally false because......

J </div></div>

"This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others."

Which she prefaces by saying she's not a conspiracy theorist because she's not a birther. LOL.

LWW
08-27-2011, 06:46 AM
So you only approve of sofanapper's moonbat crazy source when it bashes Bush?

How surprising.

Sev
08-27-2011, 09:18 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political%20Cartoons/110821obamaosama.jpg

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you only approve of sofanapper's moonbat crazy source when it bashes Bush?

How surprising. </div></div>

I've never linked to <u>your</u> source here-- that is entirely on you alone.

I've linked to other sources that were linked to on that site.

It's sort of how the WSJ used to be, prior to its purchase by Murdoch. Links to it for its straight reporting were fairly credible, and links to its Op/Ed page offerings were not so credible at all, as it was a haven for wild-eyed propaganda pieces.

It's not the site that's in question, but the underlying credibility of what is linked to, on it. So when you find a link to a Peter Schiff or a Gerald Celente video there, even though those men offer non-standard analyses, that they are linked TO THAT SITE is not the key to deciding whether what they say is credible or not.