PDA

View Full Version : Beck admits always wrong on timing his predictions

Soflasnapper
08-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Beck On Why The Timing Of His Predictions Is "Always ... Wrong": "I See [The Future] As A Flat Wall" [which explains many things, actually]

Links to the radio broadcast (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201108150013)

Also includes links to other predictions that didn't happen on time (although Beck also says he has a 93% accuracy rate)-- each one linked to a report at the original link location:

Previously:

So Glenn Beck Thinks He's A Prophet Now?

Glenn Beck's Top 5 Failed Predictions

The Perfect Storm Is Definitely Here This Time

Beck Uncovers The Seventh "Archduke Ferdinand Moment" In Four Years

Whew, February 26 Passed, And We're No Closer To Beck's Predicted Marxist Caliphate

Glenn Beck's Caliphate Encounters Scheduling Problems

Beck: "On My Big Predictions We Have About A 90% Accuracy Rate"

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck On Why The Timing Of His Predictions Is "Always ... Wrong": "I See [The Future] As A Flat Wall" [which explains many things, actually]

Links to the radio broadcast (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201108150013)

Also includes links to other predictions that didn't happen on time (although Beck also says he has a 93% accuracy rate)-- each one linked to a report at the original link location:

Previously:

So Glenn Beck Thinks He's A Prophet Now?

Glenn Beck's Top 5 Failed Predictions

The Perfect Storm Is Definitely Here This Time

Beck Uncovers The Seventh "Archduke Ferdinand Moment" In Four Years

Whew, February 26 Passed, And We're No Closer To Beck's Predicted Marxist Caliphate

Glenn Beck's Caliphate Encounters Scheduling Problems

Beck: "On My Big Predictions We Have About A 90% Accuracy Rate"

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>