PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Obama!! 39% APPROVAL RATING!!!

Sev
08-15-2011, 08:31 PM
As I predicted.

Just wanted to share the love. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
08-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Hillary people are getting ready for a campaign here locally.

llotter
08-16-2011, 05:31 AM
that is fairly respectable. a loud, dedicated minority can, more often than not, have their way and win elections.

LWW
08-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Look at the damage to the nation that a handful of ACORN "community organizers" wrought.

llotter
08-16-2011, 06:37 AM
True. There are only about 15% that are leftists in this country yet with effort applied 24/7, they have managed to fundamentally transform our once free society into a failing statist hell.

Qtec
08-16-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look at the damage to the nation that a handful of ACORN "community organizers" wrought. </div></div>

LOL

What damage? Be specific.

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 06:56 AM
- The housing collapse.

- The banking crisis.

- The Obama presidency.

- The exploding deficit.

- Business flight from the inner city.

I could go on.

Qtec
08-16-2011, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is fairly respectable. a loud, dedicated minority can, more often than not, have their way and win elections. </div></div>

How can a minority win an election? They are the MINORITY!

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 08:29 AM
- Voter fraud.

- Voter intimidation.

- Bribery of election officials.

History is full of such instances.

Qtec
08-16-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- Voter fraud.

- Voter intimidation.

History is full of such instances. </div></div>

So you are admitting the TP/GOP is guilty of all these things!!! LOL

Good to know.

You could have just said that the TP/GOP was willing to let the USA default - for the first time in modern history - with all its disastrous consequences, just to spite the incumbent POTUS.

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- Voter fraud.

- Voter intimidation.

History is full of such instances. </div></div>

So you are admitting the TP/GOP is guilty of all these things!!!

Q </div></div>

Of course not, only a moron could infer that from what I posted.

I rest my case.

LWW
08-16-2011, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could have just said that the TP/GOP was willing to let the USA default - for the first time in modern history - with all its disastrous consequences, just to spite the incumbent POTUS.

Q </div></div>

1 - It wouldn't be for the first time in history, as one of the left's prior godkings ... FDR ... ordered a default in the 1930's.

2 - Default was impossible ... unless Obama would have ordered it.