PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Ratigan meltdown

Qtec
08-16-2011, 06:29 AM
nails it (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/09/dylan-ratigan-rant-debt-negotiations_n_922855.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like him to go to the people of the United States of America and say, ďPeople of the United States of America, your Congress is bought, your Congress is incapable of making legislation on healthcare, banking, trade, or taxes because if they do it, they will lose their political funding and they wonít do it. But Iím the President of the United States, and I wonít have a country that is run by a bought Congress. So Iím not going to work with a bought Congress and try to be Mr. Big Guy ... Iím going to abandon the bought Congress like Teddy Roosevelt did, and Iím going to go to the people of the United States get rid of the bought Congress." ... Until a President says thatís the problem and says heís going to fix it, there is no policy that I can possibly see no matter how brilliant your idea may be or your idea or my idea or her idea or your idea at home, is that idea will not happen as long as thereís a capacity to basically fire a politician who disagrees with me by taking funding away from him. Is that a fair assessment? </div></div>

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 06:58 AM
I agree.

Qtec
08-16-2011, 09:05 AM
All the GOP/TP candidates rejected a 10/1 deal in the last debate. 10 parts cuts for 1 part taxation on the rich. They all rejected it!

It shows quite clearly where their loyalties lie.

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make a claim, you post a link.

Q </div></div>

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to say it......<span style='font-size: 26pt'>.you are a fu(k!ng moron. </span> </div></div>

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He didn't. If you can show he did, then do so. Otherwise STFU about it. Stop being a baby.

Q

</div></div>

Qtec
08-16-2011, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to say it......<span style='font-size: 26pt'>.you are a fu(k!ng moron. </span> </div></div> </div></div>

Here you go moron, who couldn't find this.

hands up!!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAsAhmlenM8)

Ok, MORON?

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
That was a hypothetical and not an actual deal.

Proceed nitboy.

Qtec
08-16-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was a hypothetical </div></div>

....and......moron.

Q

LWW
08-16-2011, 11:19 AM
And it doesn't support what you claimed ... but, your data almost never does.