PDA

View Full Version : Amar vs John

09-19-2002, 01:37 AM
If Amar Kang and John Schmidt were to play, who would you predict to be the winner? I think this would be a great match up and fun to watch. John's got a lot of fire power but Amar is so solid and consistant.

09-19-2002, 11:00 AM
I'd have to say John is pretty much the favorite in that game.

Cueless Joey
09-19-2002, 12:28 PM
One pocket game of course, right?
Right now, JS is in stroke. He beat Parica 7-1 getting a 9-7 spot. Wasn't even close. 5 ahead for a grand. Parica won ONE game in about a little over an hour.

Tommy_Davidson
09-19-2002, 11:39 PM
> I have never seen John Schmidt play,but if he has the best of it over Amar,he must be hell to beat. I saw Amar for the first time at JOB's in Nashville this weekend,and was VERY impressed. He missed no more than 10 balls in a 8 hour gambling game,giving the best young player in Tennessee the 8,never hooked himself,and never scratched on the break. He appeared to be sedated,due to his unnatural calmness,even when a drunk redneck railbird made some racist comment about him needing to smoke Camel cigarettes since he was a "camel jockey". Normally,I wouldn't even post a comment like this,but it was pretty offensive to ME let alone him,he just went to he bathroom and came back unnerved and ran 5 racks. Young players like him are all too rare. No wonder Tony Watson and Mr. Little stake him. Tommy D.

09-20-2002, 01:00 AM
No, I mean 9 ball. I think I would have to go with Amar.

Cueless Joey
09-20-2002, 02:15 AM
JS would barbecue Amar in 9-ball imo.