PDA

View Full Version : Obamedia bragging of their blatant bias ...

LWW
08-17-2011, 04:28 AM
From PMSNBC:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CHRIS MATTHEWS, HOST: Your thought about Perry. You’re a political expert, I haven’t had a chance to, is this guy really the Perry on top of this cake right now?

EUGENE ROBINSON, WASHINGTON POST: I think he is a formidable politician. He’s got experience. He's off like gangbusters. He immediately becomes a top tier candidate. And I think at the White House they are having to do recalibration today, and to think about, gee, maybe we will run against Perry instead of running against Romney.

MATTHEWS: You’ve been an editor, for many years the top editor at the Post. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Do you think the nation's newspapers and the big news organizations are now going to spend every nickel they have sending young people out there to go investigate this guy?</span>

ROBINSON: <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Absolutely.</span>

MATTHEWS:<span style='font-size: 11pt'> I think there is going to be a tremendous amount of investigation on this guy.</span>

MATTHEWS: He better be clean as a whistle. Time is coming. He’s arrived. The time, the march of time has begun…

ROBINSON: Well, it's hot in here.

MATTHEWS: <span style='font-size: 11pt'>…for this guy. Anyway, thank you. If you don’t like the heat, stay out of the kitchen, Governor.</span>

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...h#ixzz1VHSE5qhX (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/08/15/chris-matthews-news-organizations-are-going-spend-every-nickel-they-h#ixzz1VHSE5qhX) </div></div>

Now, I certainly think PMSNBC <u><span style='font-size: 14pt'>SHOULD</span></u> conduct this type of investigation ... the problem is that they have absolutely refused to look into Obama's history.

Why does anyone think that is?

Qtec
08-18-2011, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From PMSNBC:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CHRIS MATTHEWS, HOST: Your thought about Perry. You’re a political expert, I haven’t had a chance to, is this guy really the Perry on top of this cake right now?

EUGENE ROBINSON, WASHINGTON POST: I think he is a formidable politician. He’s got experience. He's off like gangbusters. He immediately becomes a top tier candidate. And I think at the White House they are having to do recalibration today, and to think about, gee, maybe we will run against Perry instead of running against Romney.

MATTHEWS: You’ve been an editor, for many years the top editor at the Post. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Do you think the nation's newspapers and the big news organizations are now going to spend every nickel they have sending young people out there to go investigate this guy?</span>

MATTHEWS:<span style='font-size: 11pt'> I think there is going to be a tremendous amount of investigation on this guy.</span>

MATTHEWS: He better be clean as a whistle. Time is coming. He’s arrived. The time, the march of time has begun…

ROBINSON: Well, it's hot in here.

MATTHEWS: <span style='font-size: 11pt'>…for this guy. Anyway, thank you. If you don’t like the heat, stay out of the kitchen, Governor.</span>

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...h#ixzz1VHSE5qhX (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/08/15/chris-matthews-news-organizations-are-going-spend-every-nickel-they-h#ixzz1VHSE5qhX) </div></div>

Now, I certainly think PMSNBC <u><span style='font-size: 14pt'>SHOULD</span></u> conduct this type of investigation ... the problem is that they have absolutely refused to look into Obama's history.

Why does anyone think that is? </div></div>

Show me the site dickwad, where they are investigating to find out if Perry has a real BC.
Is he really a Nutjob RW fraudulent crook ?
Is he just another 'Holier Than Thou' brainless bigot out to enrich himself?

Give me the link.

[ there MUST be one ]

Q

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks Q., every now and then you quote this nutjob, and give me a good laugh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, I certainly think PMSNBC SHOULD conduct this type of investigation ... the problem is that they have absolutely refused to look into Obama's history.

</div></div>

Proof of his ignorance? Or...Proof of his denial? Delusion?

Take your pick, this statement is proof he is out there, out of the range of reality, for sure!!!

G.

LWW
08-18-2011, 05:09 PM
If you wish to start a thread about his BC ... please do so.

Until then the topic is MSNBC's fraudulent "NEWS" and how happily the moonbat crazy left licks the spoon of it.

LWW
08-18-2011, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me the site dickwad

Q
</div></div>

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Stretch
08-18-2011, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me the site dickwad

Q
</div></div>

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? </div></div>

Do you really want to talk about other peoples Mothers? Good to know......St.

LWW
08-19-2011, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me the site dickwad

Q
</div></div>

Do you really want to talk about other peoples Mothers? Good to know......St. </div></div>

The more pertinent point is why doesn't the cabal here want to talk about MSNBC's lies?

What's that?

Y'all never speak poorly of those who wield the spoon?

But ... I already knew that.

Stretch
08-19-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me the site dickwad

Q
</div></div>

Do you really want to talk about other peoples Mothers? Good to know......St. </div></div>

The more pertinent point is why doesn't the cabal here want to talk about MSNBC's lies?

What's that?

Y'all never speak poorly of those who wield the spoon?

But ... I already knew that. </div></div>

Funny, that point wasn't pertinent when you were fantasizing about Mother kissing now was it. St.

LWW
08-19-2011, 05:46 AM
That wasn't fantasy, that was disgust at the typical bile and hatred spewed by the cabal.

Being that you lovingly wallow in the gutter with the rest of the cabal, I can see how you didn't understand such a simple concept.

Stretch
08-19-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That wasn't fantasy, that was disgust at the typical bile and hatred spewed by the cabal.

Being that you lovingly wallow in the gutter with the rest of the cabal, I can see how you didn't understand such a simple concept. </div></div>

That's funny comeing from a dung beetle like you who follows, wallows, and swallows on a daily basis. St.