PDA

View Full Version : Down with downtown

griffith_d
09-19-2002, 06:19 AM
After reading downtown's multiple posts about Scott Lee and his teaching of pool and downtown sending me personal messages,...I have determined that downtown is waste of time and probably cannot play pool at all.

I'm sure the team he is on carries him, he plays on 6 foot quarter tables and plays 8 ball in a Valley league in Canada.

I lived in Calgary for 3 months and played in some tournaments up there with people that play on ESPN and the payout each night is roughly $1800 (Canadian).

downtown would be 2 and out. That is why he hides in leagues because he cannot play in tournaments.

That's right!! I am lashing out against downtown, only because he unrightfully abuses people on the CCB.

dOwntOwn,...if you can't say anything nice, get the hell off!!

Griff

bluewolf
09-19-2002, 06:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> After reading downtown's multiple posts about Scott Lee and his teaching of pool and downtown sending me personal messages,...I have determined that downtown is waste of time and probably cannot play pool at all.

I'm sure the team he is on carries him, he plays on 6 foot quarter tables and plays 8 ball in a Valley league in Canada.

I lived in Calgary for 3 months and played in some tournaments up there with people that play on ESPN and the payout each night is roughly $1800 (Canadian).

downtown would be 2 and out. That is why he hides in leagues because he cannot play in tournaments.

That's right!! I am lashing out against downtown, only because he unrightfully abuses people on the CCB.

Griff <hr></blockquote>

does a person deserve to be bashed because they bashed others.
do two wrongs make a right.

gosh we have gotten bash crazy here of late.is there something in the water or are there just lots 'on the rag'waiting the final 10 days til the open,hoping to get laid there?
kidding

Laura

griffith_d
09-19-2002, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; After reading downtown's multiple posts about Scott Lee and his teaching of pool and downtown sending me personal messages,...I have determined that downtown is waste of time and probably cannot play pool at all.

Griff &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

gosh we have gotten bash crazy here of late.is there something in the water or are there just lots 'on the rag'waiting the final 10 days til the open,hoping to get laid there?
kidding

Laura <hr></blockquote>

Pointing out when someone is abusive or crude on what is supposed to be about pool is not being basher. Now I have gone a little farther to make a point. If anyone here has read my posts, I have never said a cross/crude/rude to or about anyone. I am not that way.

There is something to be said for turning the other cheek, but downtown is getting too much.

Griff

09-19-2002, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; After reading downtown's multiple posts about Scott Lee and his teaching of pool and downtown sending me personal messages,...I have determined that downtown is waste of time and probably cannot play pool at all.

kidding

Laura <hr></blockquote>

one guy routinely posts obscene garbage, personally attacking quality people and you think he is a "poet" !!!!!!

the other guy politely objects to the obcenity and you attack him????

dan...now your own stuff is getting pretty rank too.

Mr Ingrate
09-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Quote from HoustonDan

one guy routinely posts obscene garbage, personally attacking quality people and you think he is a "poet" !!!!!!

dan...now your own stuff is getting pretty rank too.

end quote

---------------------

Hey Dan,

Noticed d0wnt0wn's post in this thread was deleted. Was he bounced along with his post?

I've also noticed an incessant howlng from a wolf pack that has been grating on my nerves the last few months. To make sure it wasn't just my imagination I checked the post counts. The colored one made 654 posts and the uncolored one 582 for a total of 1,236 in a few short months. Don't know if this proves the female of the species is deadlier than the male or just more boring. Yah, I know I don't have to read their posts but they reply to every one and its hard to avoid in flat mode.

billy bob
09-19-2002, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: houstondan:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; After reading downtown's multiple posts about Scott Lee and his teaching of pool and downtown sending me personal messages,...I have determined that downtown is waste of time and probably cannot play pool at all.

kidding

Laura &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

dan...now your own stuff is getting pretty rank too. <hr></blockquote>

cuz the boy is jest a little sicko, the woman defending him? the feller that started this is on track. your friend billy bob

09-19-2002, 01:43 PM
yes ive noticed
http://www.telus.net/d0wnt0wn/hi.gif

09-19-2002, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>
kidding

Laura <hr></blockquote>This is just plain nasty. What makes you think that this is something that any of us want to read? By the way, you wouldn't know it, but the poor behavior mainly started when you started posting and immediately started flaming. It wasn't like that before. Think about it, please. And don't be so nasty. Saying &lt;VBG&gt; or &lt;G&gt; or kidding doesn't make it any less nasty. Maybe don't post so much.