PDA

View Full Version : Pam Geller blasts Perry's '5th column' candidacy

Soflasnapper
08-17-2011, 02:26 PM
Note: Pam Geller is a noted Obama <s>sycophant supporter</s> attacker and Birther, and entirely opposes the president on all fronts.

Link (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/pamela_geller_rick_perry_needs_to_address_his_ties .php?ref=fpc)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In a World Net Daily column Tuesday called "Yes, Rick Perry is the 5th column candidate," Geller doubled down on her attacks on Perry. "Why shouldn't there be questions about a candidate's friendship with the owner of a bank accused of funding al-Qaida (and never exonerated), a man who also does business with the terror-supporting government of Syria?"

"All this speaks to a pattern," Geller writes. "And the pattern is not good. It speaks to a pattern of going along with our civilization path to suicide. No matter who wins the nomination, I will support him or her with every breath of my body. But I am going to fight like a cat to get the right cat there."

"It is not my intention to damn all Muslims," she said. "But we need a president who will call out the Islamic supremacist groups on stealth jihad. That is real political courage, not calling for tax cuts."</div></div>

eg8r
08-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Let's see who do you think is lying...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pam Geller is a noted Obama sycophant supporter attacker and Birther</div></div> OR...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pam Geller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No matter who wins the nomination, I will support him or her with every breath of my body.</div></div>

Now I don't have any idea who this woman is but one would assume if she agrees to support the next President, (and it could be Obama) with every breath in her body, then she probably equally supports the current President since the current could just as easily win the next election. We have sofla who calls her an "attacker" and she is disagreeing.

Outside of that, what is the point of this thread? Judging by the opening text from sofla he is making this about Mrs Gellar but maybe it is about Rick Perry and his friendship of a bank owner. If it is about the latter, is there any proof that the banker is funding al qaeda or are these accusations that are being tossed on the glass to see if they will stick?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Who is LYING? Really? That's a harsh question you pose, implying I lied, when you've simply misinterpreted her plain meaning in the quotes I provided.

She is saying she will support any nominee of the GOP against Obama, not what you've mistakenly taken her statement to mean.

Yes, and she has implied, that will include Perry, if he is the nominee. However, her opposition is clear: "But I am going to fight like a cat to get the right cat there." Meaning Perry isn't the right cat, she opposes him, and will fight like a cat (meow!) to prevent his attaining the nomination.

She will certainly NOT support Obama with every breath of her body, as she now OPPOSES HIM with that fervor. (Hint: if you aren't familiar with Geller's extreme opposition to Obama, mosey over to her blog at Atlas Shrugged to see her in action.) However, by her statement, she may very well oppose Perry with every breath of her body, unless and until he (regrettably) becomes the last hope vs. Obama in the late summer of 2012 at the nomination convention.

I would agree that the 'like a cat' and 'with the last breath of my body' standards are a little different (a heavily breathing cat with emphysema?), but surely you can see, now that it's pointed out, that she is in fact opposing Perry (unless he's vs. Obama)?

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is LYING? Really? That's a harsh question you pose, implying I lied, when you've simply misinterpreted her plain meaning in the quotes I provided.

She is saying she will support any nominee of the GOP against Obama, not what you've mistakenly taken her statement to mean.

Yes, and she has implied, that will include Perry, if he is the nominee. However, her opposition is clear: "But I am going to fight like a cat to get the right cat there." Meaning Perry isn't the right cat, she opposes him, and will fight like a cat (meow!) to prevent his attaining the nomination.

She will certainly NOT support Obama with every breath of her body, as she now OPPOSES HIM with that fervor. (Hint: if you aren't familiar with Geller's extreme opposition to Obama, mosey over to her blog at Atlas Shrugged to see her in action.) However, by her statement, she may very well oppose Perry with every breath of her body, unless and until he (regrettably) becomes the last hope vs. Obama in the late summer of 2012 at the nomination convention.

I would agree that the 'like a cat' and 'with the last breath of my body' standards are a little different (a heavily breathing cat with emphysema?), but surely you can see, now that it's pointed out, that she is in fact opposing Perry (unless he's vs. Obama)? </div></div>

Gee, I wonder if Geller minded that George Bush and his entire family has been in bed with the Saudi's and the bin Ladens for decades, and did she even notice that nearly every single attacker on 9/11 was from Saudi Arabia, the center of financial support for al Qaeda!!!!

IIARIOK!

Perry is a joke! He's is the ultimate Bubba! He exudes ignorance!

G.

eg8r
08-18-2011, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, by her statement, she may very well oppose Perry with every breath of her body, unless and until he (regrettably) becomes the last hope vs. Obama in the late summer of 2012 at the nomination convention.</div></div>LOL, this is no different than our very own gayle with hitlary got knocked out. When hitlary still had a chance gayle was calling Obama a coke-head but when gayle's card got tossed to the side she completly changed her outlook. Going on the experience we have seen here with gayle I no doubt believe what you say could be correct.

eg8r

Qtec
08-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Its like this.

You have the nomination for for Pres candidate for the Dem party. Some like x, some like y. Once a candidate has been chosen, the party rallies behind the guy who the majority have voted for. That's called Democracy. Something GW Bush was determined to bring to the ME.

Q

LWW
08-19-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, by her statement, she may very well oppose Perry with every breath of her body, unless and until he (regrettably) becomes the last hope vs. Obama in the late summer of 2012 at the nomination convention.</div></div>LOL, this is no different than our very own gayle with hitlary got knocked out. When hitlary still had a chance gayle was calling Obama a coke-head but when gayle's card got tossed to the side she completly changed her outlook. Going on the experience we have seen here with gayle I no doubt believe what you say could be correct.

eg8r </div></div>

And whoever poses a threat to Obama will be attacked by the cabal like sharks on raw hamburger ... even when it is someone on the left.

Gayle in MD
08-19-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is LYING? Really? That's a harsh question you pose, implying I lied, when you've simply misinterpreted her plain meaning in the quotes I provided.

I would agree that the 'like a cat' and 'with the last breath of my body' standards are a little different (a heavily breathing cat with emphysema?), but surely you can see, now that it's pointed out, that she is in fact opposing Perry (unless he's vs. Obama)? </div></div>

Repiglicans don't care about backing their best candidate. They have no principles. Their only concerrn is winning, even if it destroys the country.

Rove lashed out against Romney early on, too, but he has changed his mind of late, and embraced Romney, since he realized that all the rest of the contenders are unelectable, either too far right to ever get elected, or too damn crazy.

What is amazing is that the Repigs manage to pull off their "Christian" Bullsh**, and that their stupid supporters, buy it, even in the face of gross incompetence, lies, corruption, and their obvious protection of the crooks who brought this country to it's knees.

The basic problem is that we have too many stupid people in this country, who can't think for themselves, don't bother to inform themselves, and who will embrace every single con artist on the Religious right who starts yapping about GOd, Gays and Guns.

NUTJOBS!

eg8r
08-19-2011, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the nomination for for Pres candidate for the Dem party. Some like x, some like y. Once a candidate has been chosen, the party rallies behind the guy who the majority have voted for. That's called Democracy.</div></div>Actually it is called dirty politics when done the way gayle was doing it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-19-2011, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the nomination for for Pres candidate for the Dem party. Some like x, some like y. Once a candidate has been chosen, the party rallies behind the guy who the majority have voted for. That's called Democracy.</div></div>Actually it is called dirty politics when done the way gayle was doing it.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, so this is another of your bash Gayle days?

What a juvenile.

Better focus on your latest Government funded contract, Ed, a good job is hard to find these days.

I've had you one ignore for weeks, until today.

Back to ignore until you grow up some. Your insults are not only sexist and misogynistic, but they're childish and very ugly.

Have a nice day, and leave me out of your irrational posts. It's hardly "Christian" of you to insult a woman who is old enough to be your grand mother.

Some upbringing you must have had.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Note: Pam Geller is a noted Obama <s>sycophant supporter</s> attacker and Birther, and entirely opposes the president on all fronts.

Link (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/pamela_geller_rick_perry_needs_to_address_his_ties .php?ref=fpc)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In a World Net Daily column Tuesday called "Yes, Rick Perry is the 5th column candidate," Geller doubled down on her attacks on Perry. "Why shouldn't there be questions about a candidate's friendship with the owner of a bank accused of funding al-Qaida (and never exonerated), a man who also does business with the terror-supporting government of Syria?"

"All this speaks to a pattern," Geller writes. "And the pattern is not good. It speaks to a pattern of going along with our civilization path to suicide. No matter who wins the nomination, I will support him or her with every breath of my body. But I am going to fight like a cat to get the right cat there."

"It is not my intention to damn all Muslims," she said. "But we need a president who will call out the Islamic supremacist groups on stealth jihad. That is real political courage, not calling for tax cuts."</div></div> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>