PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Fires Dwarf - Fined $75,000

llotter
08-18-2011, 02:12 PM
The old PC diversity crowd is again using force to impose its will on the public. The Left will stop at nothing to defeat freedom wherever they find it.

eg8r
08-18-2011, 02:58 PM
What does this have to do with left vs right?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The old PC diversity crowd is again using force to impose its will on the public. The Left will stop at nothing to defeat freedom wherever they find it. </div></div>

Sorry you lost your job.

eg8r
08-18-2011, 09:38 PM
That time of month again?

eg8r

nAz
08-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Bwahahahah

nAz
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That time of month again?

eg8r </div></div>

come on Ed you really didn't get a chuckle out of that?
lol

eg8r
08-19-2011, 07:57 AM
I would have if her attitude was not what it is. Go read her posts and tell me if they were not negative in tone? It gets old for sure. You would think after someone took a little break they would come back civil but that never happens with her.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-19-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have if her attitude was not what it is. Go read her posts and tell me if they were not negative in tone? It gets old for sure. You would think after someone took a little break they would come back civil but that never happens with her.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! MY Attitude?

Hypocrite!

You are one of the most consistantly rude and insulting people on this forum.

Your filthy comments must make your "Christian Men's Group" and your parents proud. Obviously, they didn't teach you to respect others.

When someone puts you on ignore because of your common filthy insults, one would think you would back off.

I wasn't taking a break, I was hob nobbing with the rich and famous, LMAO!

Now just keep your mind on your federally funded Government contracts!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-19-2011, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That time of month again?

eg8r </div></div>

come on Ed you really didn't get a chuckle out of that?
lol

</div></div>

He proves his misogyny with every attack.

Some folks thrive on that sort of filth, and then call themselves, "Christians"... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Ed is a juvenile, obviously.

G.

eg8r
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! MY Attitude?

Hypocrite!
</div></div>It is what it is and your attitude plain stinks. I would only be a hypocrite if I said I never acted like you are which I did not. Again another seemingly simply word yet you don't understand the definition. Strange.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-19-2011, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! MY Attitude?

Hypocrite!
</div></div>It is what it is and your attitude plain stinks. I would only be a hypocrite if I said I never acted like you are which I did not. Again another seemingly simply word yet you don't understand the definition. Strange.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, you're a joke.

G.

Sev
08-19-2011, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The old PC diversity crowd is again using force to impose its will on the public. The Left will stop at nothing to defeat freedom wherever they find it. </div></div>

Sorry you lost your job. </div></div>

HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Soflasnapper
08-19-2011, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The old PC diversity crowd is again using force to impose its will on the public. The Left will stop at nothing to defeat freedom wherever they find it. </div></div>

This would be the Americans with Disabilities Act in question. This was put in place as a signature legislative accomplishment for George Herbert Walker Bush as president, no later than '92, so 20 years ago or so.

So long as it's on the books, I see no alternative other than enforcing it, pending its repeal.

What do you think should be done concerning a lawful act passed by Congress and signed into law by the POTUS? Is ignoring it an option in your view?

llotter
08-19-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does this have to do with left vs right?

eg8r </div></div>

The Left are statists and want to control everything in your life, from who you hire and fire, to what light bulb you use...there is no end, ever.

llotter
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
My point was merely to point out the stupidity of the statists once in a while though it does seem a little futile or redundant to bring it up because it is everywhere. The wheels of injustice just keep turning without much notice.

LWW
08-19-2011, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think should be done concerning a lawful act passed by Congress and signed into law by the POTUS? Is ignoring it an option in your view? </div></div>

Weren't you just defending dear leader's right to ignore law with which he disagreed?

Why, by gosh, I think you were.

What's that?

That's different ... because it's dear leader?

Soflasnapper
08-19-2011, 05:36 PM
If it's a law he thinks is unConstitutional, the POTUS may decline to have the executive branch attorneys argue for it before the courts. Many presidents have done that, and I believe that is what I've said Obama should be entitled to do, lawfully.

Not enforcing the law in the meantime isn't really an option, in my view. Or at least, not enforcing the law would require the law be considered unConstitutional (at a minimum, and then that act would still be rightly controversial). I haven't heard any argument that ADA is unConstitutional, however unwise it may be considered.

Maybe the 'takings' crowd would say it is, mandating 'loss' of usable property (the areas where the ramp goes, and the larger toilet stalls, etc.), allegedly without 'due process of law.'

I find those novel arguments unpersuasive.

eg8r
08-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Sure and your rapidly deteriorating vocabulary is equally funny.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does this have to do with left vs right?

eg8r </div></div>

The Left are statists and want to control everything in your life, from who you hire and fire, to what light bulb you use...there is no end, ever. </div></div>

BWA HA HA HA, of all people to write about those who want to control everything in the lives of others, the guy who takes his grandchild to abortion clinics, to teach them that it is right to interfere with the decisions of others, teaches them that they have a right to invade another persons space, and how to intimidate women who are exercising their Constitutional Rights?!

The man who praises murderers, who take the lives of innocent PEOPLE! That's not controlloing others lives?

When one does not respect the Constitutional Laws of the Land, seeking instead to dictate to others by your own twisted standards, one should avoid accusing anyone else of trying to control the lives of others.

It is the RIGHT, which refuses to abide by the laws, not the left. It is the right which continues to attempt to control the decisions which others have every right to make for themselves, not the left.

It was George Bush, BTW, who used and abused signing statements in order to ignore Congressional Laws.

Bush, who broke our laws, over and over again.

As usual, you accuse the left of exactly what the right is known for doing.

Typical Repiglican tactic.

G.

LWW
08-23-2011, 06:22 AM
So ... it's OK and not OK, depending on who does it?

LWW
08-23-2011, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starbucks Fires Dwarf </div></div>

http://www.moonbattery.com/robert-reich_barack-obama.jpg

STARBUCKS FIRED ROBERT REICH?

Soflasnapper
08-23-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... it's OK and not OK, depending on who does it? </div></div>

Nope. Enforcing the law is different from defending the law in court. Presidents should do the first, but may decide not to do the second, in the case that they think the law is unConstitutional. When the Reagan administration declined to argue for a law they thought was unConstitutional, the problem was with that belief, not the action. But given that belief, which I take was sincere, if wrong, declining to offer a Solicitor-General defense before the SCOTUS was appropriate, allowable, and proper in the Reagan years, and now.