PDA

View Full Version : JUSTICE?

LWW
08-21-2011, 08:15 AM
THIS IS A TOUGH ONE! (http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff2/o-j-simpson-beaten-unconscious-in-prison/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O.J. Simpson was reportedly beaten unconscious in a prison attack and spent three weeks in the infirmary. The beating has left Simpson afraid to leave his prison cell, reports the Huffington Post. </div></div>

Although I don't condone the way this happened ... I also have no sympathy for Orenthal James Simpson.

jimmyg
08-21-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THIS IS A TOUGH ONE! (http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff2/o-j-simpson-beaten-unconscious-in-prison/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O.J. Simpson was reportedly beaten unconscious in a prison attack and spent three weeks in the infirmary. The beating has left Simpson afraid to leave his prison cell, reports the Huffington Post. </div></div>

Although I don't condone the way this happened ... I also have no sympathy for Orenthal James Simpson. </div></div>

Somehow, I just don't feel badly at all.

J

Soflasnapper
08-21-2011, 01:55 PM
However much someone may have mixed feelings, there is no doubt, this is not justice.

How can thuggish assault leaving a man unconscious be justice? Is it the proper meting out of the sentence he received? Of course not (or if it is, show me that part of the sentence).

Sev
08-21-2011, 03:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THIS IS A TOUGH ONE! (http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff2/o-j-simpson-beaten-unconscious-in-prison/)

Although I don't condone the way this happened ... I also have no sympathy for Orenthal James Simpson. </div></div>

Butt was he ass raped?
Inquiring minds want to know.

cushioncrawler
08-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Az u all might remember, i hav sayd that Simpson didnt do it (refering to that double murder bizness). And, az i hav sayd, Simpson did it (ditto).
But uall might be not feeling badly and not having sympathy koz of him offending the offense for which he iz prezently in for. But i think not, i think your thinking iz koz of the killings which Simpson didnt do, the real killer woz Simpon.
mac.

LWW
08-22-2011, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THIS IS A TOUGH ONE! (http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff2/o-j-simpson-beaten-unconscious-in-prison/)

Butt was he ass raped?
Inquiring minds want to know. </div></div>

We have a member here who seems to be quite knowledgeable on the various aspects of prison sex.

Perhaps they will voice an opinion.

LWW
08-22-2011, 02:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However much someone may have mixed feelings, there is no doubt, this is not justice.

How can thuggish assault leaving a man unconscious be justice? Is it the proper meting out of the sentence he received? Of course not (or if it is, show me that part of the sentence).

</div></div>

In principle, I agree.

In reality ...

LWW
08-22-2011, 02:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THIS IS A TOUGH ONE! (http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff2/o-j-simpson-beaten-unconscious-in-prison/)

Somehow, I just don't feel badly at all.

J </div></div>

I suspect that this may be something similar to what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer.