PDA

View Full Version : What the regime really thinks about America ...

LWW
08-22-2011, 04:22 AM
This is from a FEMA training class:

FEMA teaching that Washington, Jefferson, and Revere ... among others ... were a terrorist organization. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg9MdN9Gio&feature=player_embedded)

Qtec
08-22-2011, 10:46 AM
...and?

Q

Soflasnapper
08-22-2011, 11:07 AM
There is no showing here whether this is the official position of FEMA, or rather the sole view of the lecturer.

Evidently coming as a surprise to some, large organizations often have individuals who put in their own views in free lance style which are not approved by the top brass. Even my own company, with only 120 employees, has to guard against this scenario, which is quite common.

However, granting that this is the officially approved FEMA position for the purposes of discussion, it is the FEMA position of the George W. Bush administration, according to the 2001 date stamp displayed on the video.

So when using the phrase 'the regime,' you accidentally and hilariously refer to the W administration, which I'm relatively certain was not the point you were trying to make.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no showing here whether this is the official position of FEMA, or rather the sole view of the lecturer.

Evidently coming as a surprise to some, large organizations often have individuals who put in their own views in free lance style which are not approved by the top brass. Even my own company, with only 120 employees, has to guard against this scenario, which is quite common.

However, granting that this is the officially approved FEMA position for the purposes of discussion, it is the FEMA position of the George W. Bush administration, according to the 2001 date stamp displayed on the video.

So when using the phrase 'the regime,' you accidentally and hilariously refer to the W administration, which I'm relatively certain was not the point you were trying to make.

</div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

BWA HA HA HA....he's been hoisted by you so many times now he must be getting a pain in his tummy.

"He who is hoistred, and doesn't know he's been hoisted, is a fool"

lol...

LWW
08-23-2011, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no showing here whether this is the official position of FEMA, or rather the sole view of the lecturer.

</div></div>

What is your point ... other than to defend tyranny and state suppression of the rights of the people?

Whether it originated under Bush or not has zero relevance ... although it offers you a lame attempt to deflect from what is happening.

Soflasnapper
08-23-2011, 09:44 AM
My point is that this is old, and if it shows any regime's thinking about America, it shows the last regime's thinking. You haven't shown this remains a current position, or that it was even any official position back when this clip was filmed.

So it's a fail on its own terms.

Besides, it is well known that many persons who eventually become the legitimate leaders of a country were first thought to be (and sometimes were) terrorists.

Nelson Mandela was sentenced to life in prison for terrorism with his ANC movement.

Menachem Begin, like several other noted eventual leaders of Israel, was in the Stern Gang or the Irgun, both of which committed actual terrorist acts against the British in the struggle to attain a nation.

The noted terrorists known as the Contras were said by Reagan himself to be the equivalent of our Founding Fathers. All their acts were against 'soft targets,' meaning civilians, in terrorist fashion, including rape, mutilation and general slaughter.

eg8r
08-23-2011, 10:07 AM
I guess I am confused here. In the past your references to "the Regime" always appeared to refer to Obama's administration. Are you saying it now refers to who ever is in the White House?

eg8r

LWW
08-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Odd then that a search of "Bush regime" in this forum shows 24 instances in the last year ... "Clinton regime" yielded 27 ... "Reagan regime" came up twice ... "Carter regime" 4 times ... "FDR regime was a 3 time hit ... although "Obama regime" did come up 49 time.

So ... the Obama regime came up 49 times out of 109 references to a specific regime. I guess I'm a bit confused why you be confused over this, being that the Obama regime is the current regime.

Furthermore, O-cultists such as sofa always flip out whenever they think anything negative might remotely be associated with dear leader.

The funny part in this one is that no mention of Obama was made by me, only the word regime generically used to describe the overreaching federal gubmint.

I, for one, am appalled by this and make no distinction as to whether it happened under Bush or Obama ... once it becomes accepted procedure, it will usually continue and worsen.

The O-cult however will always make the knee jerk B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! reaction and not care a whit that currently a law abiding citizen, with no reason to be suspected, must be groped just to board a passenger plane.

eg8r
08-23-2011, 11:49 AM
[quote]Odd then that a search of "Bush regime" in this forum shows 24 instances in the last year ... "Clinton regime" yielded 27 ... "Reagan regime" came up twice ... "Carter regime" 4 times ... "FDR regime was a 3 time hit ... although "Obama regime" did come up 49 time.

[quote]Were you the person that used the phrase that included the word "regime" all those times? My question was directed at your use of the word "regime". Did you ever refer to the Bush regime? I am not interested in doing a search to find out just wondering if when you originally posted this thread and used that word were you meaning any recent past or present President.

eg8r

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you the person that used the phrase that included the word "regime" all those times?

eg8r </div></div>

100%.

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My question was directed at your use of the word "regime".

eg8r </div></div>

And as I stated ... I made no reference towards the Obama regime as this has been a problem in America for quite some time.

Unlike some members here ... I despise tyranny no matter who the tyrant might be.

Bush was and is a fascist and I have never made any bones about that other than the idea that Obama has taken it to a completely different level.

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever refer to the Bush regime?

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, 24 times as stated.

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not interested in doing a search to find out just wondering if when you originally posted this thread and used that word were you meaning any recent past or present President.

eg8r </div></div>

Whether you search or not is of course your choice, but ... again ... no it was not used as a reference to the Obama regime in specific. As you know I am not shy about calling out the Obama regime by name.

Also, if anyone wants to research the origination of my common use of the word "REGIME" ... it started about a year ago.

I do it as a mockery of the moonbat news channel's Chris Matthews.

I watch he and Overblown and Madcow somewhat often ... and after 8 years of hearing PMSNBC folks, including Matthews, refer to the "BUSH REGIME" I watched in stunned hilarity as they all went into on air fits of apoplexy because Limbaugh had made an on air reference to the "OBAMA REGIME."

Qtec
08-23-2011, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made no reference towards the Obama regime as this has been a problem in America for quite some time. </div></div>

But <span style='font-size: 14pt'>now</span> the Nat Debt is an issue.

Q

Qtec
08-23-2011, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever refer to the Bush regime?

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, 24 times as stated. </div></div>

BS,

Q

Qtec
08-23-2011, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unlike some members here ... I despise tyranny no matter who the tyrant might be. </div></div>

So, if that's true, tell us about how the Bush REGIME outed a CIA WMD covert operative to save its own skin.

Q

LWW
08-23-2011, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever refer to the Bush regime?

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, 24 times as stated. </div></div>

BS,

Q </div></div>

You are not only an idiot, but an obnoxious one.

LWW
08-23-2011, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unlike some members here ... I despise tyranny no matter who the tyrant might be. </div></div>

So, if that's true, tell us about how the Bush REGIME outed a CIA WMD covert operative to save its own skin.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the investigation on all of this?

This regime has repeatedly been lose with data on what are covert operations and covert agents ... yet after years of bleating from the left about the Bush regime not outing a non covert agent, on this we have silence. </div></div>

PAR VOUS NITBOY ... (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newreply&Board=3&Number=361488&what=showflat&fpart=1&q=1)

LWW
08-23-2011, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Ed. As usual, you are wrong. Obama hasn't increased the debt more than Bush did. Not even close!

Everybody knows that.
</div></div>

You are truly a lost cause if you believe this.

The only way the statement stands is by comparing 2.5 years of the Obama regime against 8 years of the Bush regime.

When compared in any other fashion, such as debt incurred in 2.5 years or in an average year, the Obama regime has been the worst in US history ... in fact worst than the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th worst combined.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled delusion. </div></div>

PAR VOUS NITBOY ... (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=360001&Searchpage=1&Main=34106&Words=%26quot%3Bbush+regime%26quot%3B+LWW&topic=0&Search=true#Post360001)

LWW
08-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Bump for snoopy.

Soflasnapper
08-24-2011, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My question was directed at your use of the word "regime".

eg8r </div></div>

And as I stated ... I made no reference towards the Obama regime as this has been a problem in America for quite some time.

Unlike some members here ... I despise tyranny no matter who the tyrant might be.

Bush was and is a fascist and I have never made any bones about that other than the idea that Obama has taken it to a completely different level. </div></div>

I'm fairly sure that upon my question to you of what you meant by that term 'the regime,' you explained you meant the Obama administration. Didn't you?

My theory is that you punked yourself, meant to say it was the Obama administration that had done this, and missed the time stamp that destroyed your contention, so now you are alibiing you did NOT mean what you say you mean when you use this term.

Isn't that true?

LWW
08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
My theory is that you are an Obamatron that will go to any length to defend dear leader.

cushioncrawler
08-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Killing loyalists to terrorize other loyalists iz terrorizm.
Hurting loyalists to terrorize other loyalists iz terrorizm.
I karnt see the problem with understanding this.

The 2nd error made iz not realizing that there iz good terrorizm and bad terrorizm. But good or bad, its terrorizm anyhow.
I karnt see the problem with understanding this.
mac.

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My theory is that you are an Obamatron that will go to any length to defend dear leader. </div></div>

When he wasn't who you meant, as you claim? When this showing has nothing to do with him, in any case?

Have you ever seen me defending him from the disaffected left, by claiming he was playing 11-dimensional chess, and that his strategies are simply not comprehensible by anyone under Vulcan-level brain power?

There ARE such people, and THEY are Obamatrons. I instead associate myself with the disaffected left critics, who agree he's done many things poorly (not as some genius long game strategy, as his more naive idolaters claim to be the case).

Qtec
08-25-2011, 08:05 PM
If you are inclined to vote Democratic then in LWW,s eyes you are a terrorist.

Q

LWW
08-26-2011, 03:50 AM
And we have yet another debate which ends with the left defeated and resorting to Alinskyism.

Soflasnapper
08-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Where?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
08-26-2011, 06:34 PM
HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=363026#Post363026)

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Nothing like what you said happened.

We questioned whether your use of the bare word 'regime' wasn't always used by you in the past to mean the Obama administration, as in, 'the CURRENT regime.' And therefore, if you weren't accusing the O administration of having this FEMA guy and maybe, this FEMA philosophy, although it was so long ago by the date print, it occurred over 10 years ago.

You basically denied it, and then admitted you also meant this regime as well, although there is no showing that it is true now, 10 years later than your citation.

So you accuse others of Alinskyism and say you were so persuasive that this is what your questioners resorted to, in the end. It's transparent dissembling from your side, more accurately described.

LWW
08-28-2011, 05:07 PM
You are a nit of the nth degree.

There are two basic regimes in the US at all times.

The first being the current regime in the White House.

The second being the ongoing regime, IMHO by far the most dangerous, which is entrenched within the various and sundry gubmint agencies.

It's members are made up of people of a mindset much like your own, and are sadly not really accountable to anyone.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled delusion.

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 08:39 PM
It's members are made up of people of a mindset much like your own, and are sadly not really accountable to anyone.

STILL USING THE APOSTROPHE FOR THE POSSESSIVE!??!?!?! Bad LWW, Bad!

Other than (likely) sharing an Ivy League education, there is no comparison of my mindset to that of the permanent government.

LWW
08-29-2011, 02:32 AM
Yet you repeatedly defend their every move.

Soflasnapper
08-29-2011, 11:59 AM
When their moves are grotesquely mischaracterized, I defend the truth of what happened, sure.

You and your sources simply can't resist gilding the lily, with false claims and insinuations that don't stand up to scrutiny. Hardly my fault.

LWW
08-30-2011, 03:25 AM
So you think the video is fake?