PDA

View Full Version : Bravo President Obama!!! Gaddafi is GONE!

Gayle in MD
08-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Kudos to our President, for having the courage to send support to Libya, to the freedom fighters, who have won their battle, with America's help, and with the help of the other Nations, who bravely stepped up to the plate with the US.

Bravo, President Obama, on your decision to stand up to the idiots who criticized you for your correct instincts to help prevent wide scale slaughter in libya, and provide a formerly oppressed people living under the wrath of a blood thirsty dictator, with the opportunity to take their country back from a terrible dictator, and all without losing a single American life!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Gaddafi is gone. Long live unity, democracy and the rule of lawNow we have defeated Gaddafi on the battlefield, we Libyans must not allow his legacy to corrupt our dream of freedom!</span> </div></div>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/aug/22/libya-gaddafi-tripoli-hisham-matar

Those of us in touch with the truth, know that the inspiration you gave during your foreign journey to the Middle East, to the oppressed around the world, played a huge rold in thsi wonderful result, and that when you spoke to the youth of those nations in the Middle East, that inspiration, for which you were awarded the Nobel Prize, played a very large role in the successes we have seen, so far in those nations, where the oppressed are winning the fight, for freedom, and democracy, in the so named "Arab Spring"....

We can all see now, that your attacking critics, were wrong, and you were right to step up and lend a helping hand in this important arena of the world!

Tap Tap Tap, and may we all appreciate President Obama's courage, and commitment, to go to the aid of a threatened nation, prevent the genocide which had been promised, and help those brave people win their fight, and all without invading, or occupying a foreign nation, or losing a single American soldier.

Just as our president was able to kill the worlds worst terrorist, OBL, and blaze the path to reduce al Qaeda to a broken organization, again, all without losing a single American Soldier, unlike Bush, who franchised their operations, and emboldened their cause and recruitment, our president also was able to approve the operation to kill the pirates, who were holding an American man hostage, without a hitch, by the choices he made, correctly.

Too bad Bush was too stupid to accomplish this same end result, in Iraq, without losing a single American life!

Our President warns us that this is not over yet, and that may be true, but I believe in those people, and I am proud of our president, and trust that the people of Libya, will continue to move forward, together, and make Libya the best country that it can be!

To Peace! Freedom! Democracy! And to your Success!

G.

Sev
08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Just what did Obama do personally?
Obama personally killed Osama?? Really??? I must have missed that.

Now we will see if the terrorists get a strong foothold in the country.
We all know that NATO is not going to engage in nation building.

eg8r
08-22-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bravo, President Obama, on your decision to stand up to the idiots who criticized you for your correct instincts to help prevent wide scale slaughter in libya, and provide a formerly oppressed people living under the wrath of a blood thirsty dictator, with the opportunity to take their country back from a terrible dictator, and all without losing a single American life!

</div></div>This was exactly the same thing we said about Bush when he removed Saddam Hussein and you about messed up an adult diaper during the entire process. It is sad to see your hypocrisy on such a prominent display.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tap Tap Tap, and may we all appreciate President Obama's courage, and commitment, to go to the aid of a threatened nation, prevent the genocide which had been promised, and help those brave people win their fight, and all without invading, or occupying a foreign nation, or losing a single American soldier.

</div></div>You call it courage and committment when it is a Dem in power and "illegal" when it is a Rep in power. Sad.

I commend Obama for sending the troops just as I did when Bush did it.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
08-22-2011, 06:08 PM
When a GOP prez woz in power he turned the anti-Saddam pipples and the Kurds to toast. Now, lately, in Libya, the GOP wanted obama to do the same.
GOP prix.
mac.

eg8r
08-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam and that was bad but it is good to remove Gaddafi. Hypocrisy at its finest.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
08-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Bush the First called the kurds and other iraqi antiSaddam pipple out into the open, and then allowed Saddam to uze helicopters etc to turn them to toast.
That woz very gutsy of Him -- another feather in Hiz cap -- a wood owl feather probly, they extinct in theusofa yet, another heroic stand by Bush the Turd, i mean the First????
mac.

LWW
08-23-2011, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush the First called the kurds and other iraqi antiSaddam pipple out into the open, and then allowed Saddam to uze helicopters etc to turn them to toast.
That woz very gutsy of Him -- another feather in Hiz cap -- a wood owl feather probly, they extinct in theusofa yet, another heroic stand by Bush the Turd, i mean the First????
mac. </div></div>

You are correct.

Bush and Clinton both betrayed the Iraqis.

Clinton betrayed the Northern Alliance in Afghanland.

Obama is about to betray both.

A seditious US congress betrayed the nation of South Viet Nam.

The FDR regime betrayed the Spanish democracy.

I am honestly shocked that any foreign nation trusts us.

pooltchr
08-23-2011, 05:13 AM
Still creating your own version of reality, I see. How can you even attempt to give Obama credit for this revolution? As I recall, Obama was the one who witheld our troops and said that NATO should be the one to lead the efforts down there.

I leave for two months, and nothing changes at all.

See y'all in a couple more months........maybe.

Steve

LWW
08-23-2011, 06:19 AM
Don't be a hondo ...

LWW
08-23-2011, 06:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you even attempt to give Obama credit for this revolution?

Steve </div></div>

It's what was on the spoon ...

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bravo, President Obama, on your decision to stand up to the idiots who criticized you for your correct instincts to help prevent wide scale slaughter in libya, and provide a formerly oppressed people living under the wrath of a blood thirsty dictator, with the opportunity to take their country back from a terrible dictator, and all without losing a single American life!

</div></div>This was exactly the same thing we said about Bush when he removed Saddam Hussein and you about messed up an adult diaper during the entire process. It is sad to see your hypocrisy on such a prominent display.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>More of your non stop lies! More of your own hypocrisy, and childish and offensive attacks, full of juvenile and offensive rhetoric.

You are so uninformed, you can't even see the difference between Bush's Bull in a China Shop, invasion, occupation, destruction, non stop lies about the campiagn in Iraq, his gross incompetence in Iraq, and President Obama's far more effective, totally different, and completely successful measured policy in Libya! How damned ignorant can you get? </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tap Tap Tap, and may we all appreciate President Obama's courage, and commitment, to go to the aid of a threatened nation, prevent the genocide which had been promised, and help those brave people win their fight, and all without invading, or occupying a foreign nation, or losing a single American soldier.

</div></div>You call it courage and committment when it is a Dem in power and "illegal" when it is a Rep in power. Sad.

I commend Obama for sending the troops just as I did when Bush did it.

eg8r </div></div>

Another twist on the truth, a lie, which is that you call it successful when a Repiglican lies our country into an illegal war, wastes and loses trillions, cuts taxes and spend us into obvlion, not to mention thousands upon thousands of Americans, and Iraqis dead and maimed, and a totally destroyed country, and all against a country which was no threat to us.

Bush failed to find any WND, and Failed to get bin Laden, AND he never managed to extract us from his disaster in Iraq, OR get the man that plannned and led the attack on America on 9/11, leaving us with a collapsed economy, a disillusioned American Public, a crumbling infrastructure, deep in debt, and mired down in two wars, both of which he totally screwed up throughout, whle YOU gave him non stop praise, as he and the Repiglicans spent us into a ditch, and then you have the colossal nerve, to accuse others of partisanship!!!!

What a complete fool and hypocrite!

This is exactly why I end up putting you on ignore, because you are soooooooooo pissy, but you never know WTF is happening in the world. And, you NEVER even bother reading a post, before you put your big foot in your mouth!

Here is a perfect example of your on-going gross ignorance and lack of curiosity about what is actually happening in the world, instead of just yapping the Party Buz words, like the rest of the RW jerks on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>I commend Obama for sending the troops just as I did when Bush did it.

</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>
FYI Sherlock, President Obama, did NOT PUT ANY AMERICAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN LIBYA!!!!</span>

The Repiglicans criticized him, because he did NOT go in there gang busters, half cocked, and blow up a country and destroy its infrastructure, like the Bush Cowboy "Shock and Awe" foreign policy of total destruction, all hat, no cattle, while making a big, huge mess, in an effort to get one damn man, killing hundreds of thousands in the process, and ending up emboldening our enemies.

No, President Obama made measured decisions, not gut reacation total F.-ups, whioch would lead to losing thousands of American soldiers, and killoing hundreds of thousand of innocent Iraqis.

No, President Obama is a man with some brains, unlike anything Repiglicans have ever offered up, since Eisenhower left the White House, and America has suffered thirty years of Repiglican redistribution of wealth, the propping up of dangerous dictators in the Middle East, by Repiglicans, and the destruction of the Economy AND the American Dream, by the time we finally got rid of THe Chimp!

This president used his patience, brilliance and intellect, and his good relations with other nations, it's called diplomatic policy, by offering air support, but making it very clear we would have no American troops on the ground in libya, unlike the chimp, who couldn't wait for his illogical and totally STUPID, Shock and Awe.

You should read the news once and a while, or even the posts once in a while, before you start running your mouth. You might just learn something!

President Obama's policies in foreign affairs, have worked out far better than any other President since Clinton.

Also, before Bush ever went into Iraq, and made the worst mess in American history, I was posting here that he should not put boots on the ground, but should exhaust diplomatic efforts to get the world behind making Saddam leave Iraq, allowing the investigators to continue searching for the WMD, instead of throwing them out, and by the use of air attacks, drones, and special forces, and intelligence, bring down saddam, the guy the Repiglicans propped up themselves, and originally armed.

That is precisely the change we have seen. Measured dilomacy instead of going off half cocked!

This President got bin Laden, without losing a single American life, and has virtually smashed al Qaeda.

He got the pirates, and all who kidnapped Americans, are either dead, or in jail.

His policy on Libya has succeeded, and will be a boost for our economy almost immediately.

While Repiglicans are critical, all of them yapping and screaming for a more robust style in Libya, with the US out on front, and insinuating that we were not leading, because we secured other nations to take their own major roles, and step up to the challenge, and his policy has succeeded beautifully, with no loss of American Soldiers, and no invasion.

While someone like you may not be able to give President Obama the praise he deserves, that isn't shocking at all, since you were grieving over the death of the worst terrorist, and our biggest attacker and enemy, when President Obama, accomplished what Bush couldn't do after six years of blowing 8 to 10 billion dollars a month, on his two totally screwed up wars, both from which this president is now carefully, and thoughtfully extracting our country, with honor.

No, I have no praise for the massive F-ups created and left by George Bush, the REAL treasonist!

Less than two years ago, McCain, Leiberman and Lindsay GraHAM, were over there sucking up to Gaddafi, and their loving embraces of him were all ovver the news.

Reminds me of Bush, killing the Saudis who financed al Qaeda!

Do you EVER read the damn news????

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When a GOP prez woz in power he turned the anti-Saddam pipples and the Kurds to toast. Now, lately, in Libya, the GOP wanted obama to do the same.
GOP prix.
mac. </div></div>

Exactly Mac, but we can't expect Ed to understand any of that, since anything crummy, crooked, and irrational, prosecuted by the Repiglican idiots, isn't absorbed through the automatic reality filter which the Right Wing, Radically unAMerican, pawns of the corporations and the thieving wealthy crooks do to this country.

te right is the party of idiots, who don't believe in climate change, even though we've known about the dangerous channges in our atmosphere for decades, and don't buy into the most long lived theory in history, The theory Of Evolution.

They are the party of Partriotic Anarchists, LMAO....who hate their government, and hate paying taxes to live in the best country in the world. LMAO! Funny, given they want to control and be a prt of that same government that they say they want to destroy, so badly, they are willing to cause a complete economic collapse, refusing to pay the costs of all the money they borrowed, in order to destroy the global economy long enough to blame all of what would have been total economic destruction, on President Obama, if they think it would gain them more power with their Tea Party idiots, and hypoocritically say they want to get government out of "our" lives, while they seek to dictate their values upon everyone else, block every on-going campaign for equal rights, and remove everything that protects Americans!

Hypocrits extraordinaire!

You are correct about Bush one, who enticed the Kurds to an uprising, promising to aid them in the battle, and then running out on them, and allowing Saddam to gas them to death!!!!

Bush one was as evil as Bush two!
Two lying money grubbing pigs! And now, there is a whole line up
of idiotic RW ignorant thieves to choose from, one crazier than the other, and all of then lying their asses off!

PIGS!

G.

eg8r
08-23-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How damned ignorant can you get?

</div></div>LOL, now you are speaking to yourself. Hypocrisy at its best.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I commend Obama for sending the troops just as I did when Bush did it.

FYI Sherlock, President Obama, did NOT PUT ANY AMERICAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN LIBYA!!!!

</div></div>

Again, how damned ignorant can you be?

Check out the news next time, before you start pointing and attacking.

You never know what you're yapping about.

G.

LWW
08-23-2011, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>
FYI Sherlock, President Obama, did NOT PUT ANY AMERICAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN LIBYA!!!!</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While the White House debates whether to arm rebels battling Moammar Gadhafi's troops, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>U.S. officials have acknowledged that the CIA has sent small teams of operatives into Libya</span> and helped rescue a crew member of a U.S. fighter jet that crashed. ...

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The New York Times first reported the CIA had sent in groups of operatives</span> and British operatives were directing airstrikes.
</div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cia-puts-boots-ground-libya-white-house)

eg8r
08-23-2011, 11:50 AM
LOL, nice find. This was after she asked if I ever read the news. Apparently she asked the question so that I could inform her since she had not been reading any herself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
08-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Again, speaking to yourself? LOL, lww's post makes you look even more foolish. Maybe you need to start reading the news so you know what you are yapping about.

Again, your hypocrisy in this subject is profound and embarrasing all at the same time.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 01:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, speaking to yourself? LOL, lww's post makes you look even more foolish. Maybe you need to start reading the news so you know what you are yapping about.

Again, your hypocrisy in this subject is profound and embarrasing all at the same time.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't read his inaccurate posts, Ed, because they aren't ever relevant.

There were no boots on the ground, Ed, which means, we did not engage in warfare, or send in our troops, hence, no boots on the ground, so you can tell the Little Wonkie Weenie, to save his Bull***T for someone who bothers to read it.

I'm sure he did what he always does, posts some BS that has nothing actually to do with disproving a damn thing anyone else has written, nor shown it to be inaccurate, and then incorrectly claiming some kind of defeat. Another delusion, much like your own,

That's all he ever does, write lie after lie, and twist everything into his usual altered sate of reality.

No boots on the ground, Ed, as I said, you displayed total ignorance of the subject, period, as usual!

G.

Sev
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
So Gayle.
Are you going to cheer the civil war and slaughter that is about to follow as well???

OH and it appears we dont know where all Gadaffi's ground to air missiles are stored. He has the largest arsenal of those in the region. Better hope they dont get into the terrorists hands.
With no boots on the ground there is nobody to secure them.

Qtec
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Iraq was an invasion. Libya was supporting an internal uprising.

Two different things.

Q

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Charlotte has declared the New York Times to be a purveyor of lies ... which, in general, I agree with.

Sev
08-23-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iraq was an invasion. Libya was supporting an internal uprising.

Two different things.

Q

</div></div>

And do you think its in the security interests of Europe and the united states to possibly have all those unsecured weapons in the hands of terrorists?

You realized there is no political infrastructure in place in Libya. And that Libya is comprised of tribes that while united currently have different objectives?

So removing 1 man with no plan to contain arms or prevent a massive civil war with all the fatalities that it is sure to occur is a good move?

Sev
08-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Rut ROW!!

Gadaffi not quite gone.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/08/libya-kadafi-address-to-nation.html

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam and that was bad but it is good to remove Gaddafi. Hypocrisy at its finest.

eg8r </div></div>

Good example of your own dishonesty and your usual partisan twist of denial

No, that isn't at all what this is about. It isn't about what the aim or goal may be in either situation, Bush changed the mission a dozen times, remember????

It's about how it was handled. The deceit. The lies. Thje incompetence. The lack of caring for our troops.

It's about one president who lied, and another who told us the absolute truth, and had enough intellect, patience and dignity, to make the correct decisions, and achieve his goals, without losing a single American life, or making a huge mess, and making everything worse than it was at the outset, like Bush did.

Bush destroyed Iraq, to get one man, and oil contracts for his cronies, and supposedly, to get WMD's, which we now know, were not even there.

He went in there unprepared for what would happen after he invaded, and occupied, and selected incompetent cronies, to do jobs they were obviously too incompent to achieve.

He ginned up support for the mission by lying to Americans for many months, using fear mongering to scare the public into submission.

Leaving out the intel which proved his decision was insane, and wrong headed, and adding fake intelligence to his lies, in a State Of The Union Address, he pushed then us into the worst foreign policy quagmire in our history, and ran this country into a debt hole.

I said then, just as I say now, you cannot force Democracy down the throats of people on the other side of the world, at the end of a gun or a bomb.

It was idiocy from the start!

Bush continued to lie about what was going on in Iraq for years, and was still lying as he backed his sorry ass out of the White House, leaving his many messes behind him!

Just as he continued to lie about the state of the economy for the whole last two years of his tenure.

Basically, Bush made a big, huge mess, and then walked away from it claiming victory, LMAO, sounds just like the posting style of the Righties on here to me!

I am in hopes that the people of libya will win this battle for their freedom.

My view really has nothing to do with politics, but is rather about hoping that a people who have been horribly oppressed, by a common no good, sicko POS dictator, can win this battle for freedom.

Gaddafi is an evil PIG, who was given renewed honor and acceptance by George Bush, and embraced,by the Bush administration, forgiven for all previous infractions, wiped away, just as the Saudi Princes who financed al qaeda, were embraced by the Bush/Cheney oil cartel, hugged and kissed and given a good blow anytime they wanted one, by the Bush/Cheney oil cartel.

The right on here seem to only be happy for yet another opportunity to deny President Obama's good judgement, and excellent leadership, to hell with the oppresess people, victims of this Gaddafi pig, they/you will use this event only to bash the president again.

You guys are truly a joke! Did any of you ask yourselves what was going to happen after the Cowboy Shock and Awe, was over?

LMAO! None of you should ever even use the word, Hypocrite!!!!

President Obama didn't start this war, and our effort to compare the two totally different events, prove your own ignorance.

But then, I never bother much with the sort of people who deny climate change, deny Bush's many illegal, immoral activities, or are stupid enough to deny the theory Of Evolution, or worse, try to claim that Intelligent Design, is on the same Scientific level, with Darwin.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I do notice that the religious types are always so much more eager to deny science, and yet much more eager to believe the most outrageous of theories, completely non factual, and irrational, but instead, denial is your game, like refusing to admit that Valarie Plame was a Covert, CIA, NOC, Secret Agent specialist, in the filed of WMD, who was outed through a concerted effort by Bush and Cheney, using their aides to do their dirty work, in order to strke back at her and particularly at her husband because he exposed their ridiculous lies about Saddam, tryng to get Yellow Cake from Niger, and ling about the reality of the logical and limited use of the aluminum tubes, telling truly laughable theories, and using fake intelligence to do so, after being told flat out by our CIA, that Saddam did NOT try to get Yellow Cake from Niger, and that the fake memo from Niger, was just that, a fake.

Yet Bush used it anyway, being the disgusting lying pig that he always was, and then he had to delete those sixteen words from his SOTU address, the next day or so, proof, that he lied intentionally from the start.

Yet, you righties deny his lies, deny the damages to our country, deny that his ownership society, which called for his laxed oversight and diluted regulations, along with cuttng taxes during wartime, and Repiglicans spending and borrowiong their asses off, were the real causes of our economic and foreign quagmires, which Bush, and the former Repiglican majority, left in their wake.

Hence, I usually avoid bothering with you righties, because you folks live in a fake, dream world, created by Repiglican Pigs in Washington D.C. and elsewhere, who have bought you and your country, with the contributions from their money grubbing polluting corporate thieves...

So you can spend all of your time trying to blame Democratics for the huge disastrous consequences of Repiglicans, and their irrational, obstructive, and damaging policies, and the F-ed up mess that the idiot George Bush left in his wake, just don't expect those of us who know the facts, to pay any attention to your absurd theories.

Have at it, chumps! You're only hurting yourselves, and your own children's future health and posterity.

You're all too greedy to pay taxes, so you go in and vote for the very pigs who are killing your own kids and grand kids, with their filth!

The sad part of all of it is that you're all apparently too blind to even grasp how unconscionable these pigs you vote for, really are.

Must be awful to be so thoroughly brain washed, but then, you don't even know that you are.

Ignorance is bliss.

Go put some money in the plate, and pray your way out of this mess, with a genius like Rick Perry! LMAO! Or a genius like Sara Palin, or Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul,co- creator of Rand Paul, LMAO!!!... another racist who is grieving over his missed opportunity for re-creating ethnic discrimination...

Take just any idiot, you have a whole line up of them to choose from, and we all know, nothing inspires the right, like a new bible thumping idiot, who thinks he's a big bully, but can't get out of his own fat ass way!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Find yourselves another nose picking hero, like George W. Bush, the biggest liar, and laziest failure, to ever sleep in the White House.

The Rancher, who was afraid to ride a horse, who was on vacation for three of his years as president, pretending to run a farm, with a damn hatchet!

LMAO.

G.

ugotda7
08-23-2011, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, speaking to yourself? LOL, lww's post makes you look even more foolish. Maybe you need to start reading the news so you know what you are yapping about.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't read his inaccurate posts, Ed, because they aren't ever relevant.

There were no boots on the ground, Ed, which means, we did not engage in warfare, or send in our troops, hence, no boots on the ground, so you can tell the Little Wonkie Weenie, to save his Bull***T for someone who bothers to read it.

I'm sure he did what he always does, posts some BS that has nothing actually to do with disproving a damn thing anyone else has written, nor shown it to be inaccurate, and then incorrectly claiming some kind of defeat. Another delusion, much like your own,

That's all he ever does, write lie after lie, and twist everything into his usual altered sate of reality.

No boots on the ground, Ed, as I said, you displayed total ignorance of the subject, period, as usual!

G.

</div></div>

Damn, you are just so stupid it's truly amazing - we most certainly engaged in warfare.

You really need to learn to keep your ignorant trap shut in regard to things you know nothing about.

ugotda7
08-23-2011, 10:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam and that was bad but it is good to remove Gaddafi. Hypocrisy at its finest.

eg8r </div></div>

Good example of your own dishonesty and your usual partisan twist of denial

No, that isn't at all what this is about. It isn't about what the aim or goal may be in either situation, Bush changed the mission a dozen times, remember????

It's about how it was handled. The deceit. The lies. Thje incompetence. The lack of caring for our troops.

It's about one president who lied, and another who told us the absolute truth, and had enough intellect, patience and dignity, to make the correct decisions, and achieve his goals, without losing a single American life, or making a huge mess, and making everything worse than it was at the outset, like Bush did.

Bush destroyed Iraq, to get one man, and oil contracts for his cronies, and supposedly, to get WMD's, which we now know, were not even there.

He went in there unprepared for what would happen after he invaded, and occupied, and selected incompetent cronies, to do jobs they were obviously too incompent to achieve.

He ginned up support for the mission by lying to Americans for many months, using fear mongering to scare the public into submission.

Leaving out the intel which proved his decision was insane, and wrong headed, and adding fake intelligence to his lies, in a State Of The Union Address, he pushed then us into the worst foreign policy quagmire in our history, and ran this country into a debt hole.

I said then, just as I say now, you cannot force Democracy down the throats of people on the other side of the world, at the end of a gun or a bomb.

It was idiocy from the start!

Bush continued to lie about what was going on in Iraq for years, and was still lying as he backed his sorry ass out of the White House, leaving his many messes behind him!

Just as he continued to lie about the state of the economy for the whole last two years of his tenure.

Basically, Bush made a big, huge mess, and then walked away from it claiming victory, LMAO, sounds just like the posting style of the Righties on here to me!

I am in hopes that the people of libya will win this battle for their freedom.

My view really has nothing to do with politics, but is rather about hoping that a people who have been horribly oppressed, by a common no good, sicko POS dictator, can win this battle for freedom.

Gaddafi is an evil PIG, who was given renewed honor and acceptance by George Bush, and embraced,by the Bush administration, forgiven for all previous infractions, wiped away, just as the Saudi Princes who financed al qaeda, were embraced by the Bush/Cheney oil cartel, hugged and kissed and given a good blow anytime they wanted one, by the Bush/Cheney oil cartel.

The right on here seem to only be happy for yet another opportunity to deny President Obama's good judgement, and excellent leadership, to hell with the oppresess people, victims of this Gaddafi pig, they/you will use this event only to bash the president again.

You guys are truly a joke! Did any of you ask yourselves what was going to happen after the Cowboy Shock and Awe, was over?

LMAO! None of you should ever even use the word, Hypocrite!!!!

President Obama didn't start this war, and our effort to compare the two totally different events, prove your own ignorance.

But then, I never bother much with the sort of people who deny climate change, deny Bush's many illegal, immoral activities, or are stupid enough to deny the theory Of Evolution, or worse, try to claim that Intelligent Design, is on the same Scientific level, with Darwin.

I do notice that the religious types are always so much more eager to deny science, and yet much more eager to believe the most outrageous of theories, completely non factual, and irrational, but instead, denial is your game, like refusing to admit that Valarie Plame was a Covert, CIA, NOC, Secret Agent specialist, in the filed of WMD, who was outed through a concerted effort by Bush and Cheney, using their aides to do their dirty work, in order to strke back at her and particularly at her husband because he exposed their ridiculous lies about Saddam, tryng to get Yellow Cake from Niger, and ling about the reality of the logical and limited use of the aluminum tubes, telling truly laughable theories, and using fake intelligence to do so, after being told flat out by our CIA, that Saddam did NOT try to get Yellow Cake from Niger, and that the fake memo from Niger, was just that, a fake.

Yet Bush used it anyway, being the disgusting lying pig that he always was, and then he had to delete those sixteen words from his SOTU address, the next day or so, proof, that he lied intentionally from the start.

Yet, you righties deny his lies, deny the damages to our country, deny that his ownership society, which called for his laxed oversight and diluted regulations, along with cuttng taxes during wartime, and Repiglicans spending and borrowiong their asses off, were the real causes of our economic and foreign quagmires, which Bush, and the former Repiglican majority, left in their wake.

Hence, I usually avoid bothering with you righties, because you folks live in a fake, dream world, created by Repiglican Pigs in Washington D.C. and elsewhere, who have bought you and your country, with the contributions from their money grubbing polluting corporate thieves...

So you can spend all of your time trying to blame Democratics for the huge disastrous consequences of Repiglicans, and their irrational, obstructive, and damaging policies, and the F-ed up mess that the idiot George Bush left in his wake, just don't expect those of us who know the facts, to pay any attention to your absurd theories.

Have at it, chumps! You're only hurting yourselves, and your own children's future health and posterity.

You're all too greedy to pay taxes, so you go in and vote for the very pigs who are killing your own kids and grand kids, with their filth!

The sad part of all of it is that you're all apparently too blind to even grasp how unconscionable these pigs you vote for, really are.

Must be awful to be so thoroughly brain washed, but then, you don't even know that you are.

Ignorance is bliss.

Go put some money in the plate, and pray your way out of this mess, with a genius like Rick Perry! LMAO! Or a genius like Sara Palin, or Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul,co- creator of Rand Paul, LMAO!!!... another racist who is grieving over his missed opportunity for re-creating ethnic discrimination...

Take just any idiot, you have a whole line up of them to choose from, and we all know, nothing inspires the right, like a new bible thumping idiot, who thinks he's a big bully, but can't get out of his own fat ass way!

Find yourselves another nose picking hero, like George W. Bush, the biggest liar, and laziest failure, to ever sleep in the White House.

The Rancher, who was afraid to ride a horse, who was on vacation for three of his years as president, pretending to run a farm, with a damn hatchet!

LMAO.

G. </div></div>

Saved for the record as about the most full of shit post ever made here.....and as we all know - that's quite an accomplishment.

LWW
08-24-2011, 03:44 AM
I've seen her even more unhinged than that.

Sev
08-24-2011, 07:49 AM
It appears that Gadaffi has 20,000 ground to air missiles.
I cant wait till the Zeta's get their hands on them.

LWW
08-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Moe-no-more Khadaffyduck was a big supporter of Jeremiah Wright's racist church and once offered to arm black militants in the USA.

And I doubt the Zetas would buy arms from Libya being that they can get them through BATF approved rules with no customs issues to contend with.

Sev
08-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Good point.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam and that was bad but it is good to remove Gaddafi. Hypocrisy at its finest.

eg8r </div></div>

TWIT!

WE didn't remove Gaddafi, the Libyan Freedom Fighters have removed him from power.

We didn't occupy or invade Libya.

Obama didn't set inbto motion any policy to invade, occupy, or put boots on the ground, to kill Gaddafi, and that has never been the policy of our country in libya, under this president.

We have no combat boots on the ground, in Libya.

This is just another time, when you deny reality, and aim that hypocritical accusatory finger of yours, at others, who have proven you WRONG, over and over again.

You don't have to continue to prove to us that you are so delusional, and small, that you are willing to twist written language, to suit your extremely radical and blind partisanship, flavored with the usual RW baloney, of non reality.

WE ALL KNEW THAT ALREADY, WAY BACK WHEN YOU INSISTED THAT YOU KNEW MORE THAN THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA, WHO STATED CLEARLY, THAT VALARIE PLAME WAS A SECRET CIA-COVERT-NOC AGENT SPECIALISTS IN WMD, YET YOU CONTINUED TO INSIST THAT SHE WAS JUST A SECRETARY.

Neither you, lww, sev, Lotterbullsh*, Ugotabe-an-a**hole, or the Fooltchr have any credibility, at all here.

Grow Up!

G.

LWW
08-25-2011, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam and that was bad but it is good to remove Gaddafi. Hypocrisy at its finest.

eg8r </div></div>

TWIT!

WE didn't remove Gaddafi
G.

</div></div>

Which begs the question ... why is the thread named: "Bravo President Obama!!! Gaddafi is GONE!"

eg8r
08-25-2011, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TWIT!

WE didn't remove Gaddafi, the Libyan Freedom Fighters have removed him from power.

</div></div>You can squeal all you want but you are flat wrong. Your hypocrisy is on display and you are foolish to argue otherwise. You credibility is in the gutter, absolutely absent. You have turned into nothing more than a mean spirited-grump who rarely if ever has anything nice to say about anything. You are rarely even close to correct on any of these subjects and when you do show signs of honesty we find that it is probably just someone you were quoting and not your actual reasoned thought (as proved you have never displayed). You read a lot but you don't comprehend hardly any of it. You act like you are an expert on every subject that comes up but in reality you know very little about every single one of them. Keep reading your partisan paraphenalia and keep ignoring those that disagree with you. By all means it is well time you start acting your age.

eg8r

LWW
08-25-2011, 12:00 PM
You need to read her rants more carefully my friend.

Her definition of "READING A BOOK" is watching "BOOKTV" on C-SPAN.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TWIT!

</div></div>You can squeal all you want but you are flat wrong. Your hypocrisy is on display and you are foolish to argue otherwise. You credibility is in the gutter, absolutely absent. You have turned into nothing more than a mean spirited-grump who rarely if ever has anything nice to say about anything. You are rarely even close to correct on any of these subjects and when you do show signs of honesty we find that it is probably just someone you were quoting and not your actual reasoned thought (as proved you have never displayed). You read a lot but you don't comprehend hardly any of it. You act like you are an expert on every subject that comes up but in reality you know very little about every single one of them. Keep reading your partisan paraphenalia and keep ignoring those that disagree with you. By all means it is well time you start acting your age.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Derivation of the Title
The expression "boots on the ground" has an extended military-jargon history. It certainly dates back at least to British officer Robert Grainger Ker Thompson, strategist of the British counter-insurgency efforts against the Malayan National Liberation Army during the Malayan Emergency, 1948-1960 (see entry). The term is also associated with General William Westmoreland and the United States of America's intervention in VietNam, particularly the large force increase from 1965-1968.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>The term is used to convey the belief that military success can only be achieved through the direct physical presence of troops in a conflict area. As terminology, it was coined to concisely express a counter-view against the position that other means, such as aerial bombardment (as used both by Germany and the Allies in World War II, and massively by the United States in VietNam), economic incentives, or satellite intelligence could achieve victory. </span>The term is particularly applied currently (2010) to counter-insurgency operations.

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Boots_on_the_Ground_(book)
</div></div>

You're wrong, and too immature or thick headed to admit it.

Nuff said, you've proven your character flaw.

G.

LWW
08-25-2011, 12:40 PM
And obviously Obama believed that boots on the ground were needed or he never would have authorized it.

You are aware that at this point you are giving Obama credit for giving the Libyan rebels the boost they needed to win ... while denying that he actually did it, aren't you?

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And obviously Obama believed that boots on the ground were needed or he never would have authorized it.

You are aware that at this point you are giving Obama credit for giving the Libyan rebels the boost they needed to win ... while denying that he actually did it, aren't you? </div></div>

For the last time, President Obama, has not authorized sending in American "boots on the ground" in Libya.

You've posted a slew of threads of desperation, on the subject, and not one of them documents that President Obama, has authorized sending in American Troops, to fight in a Military campaign, in Libya.

CIA operatives, are not military troops.

Air campaigns to support the uprising, with air power, does not equal, "Boots on the ground."

Boots on the ground, indicates a military interfvention, by AMerican Troops.

End of story. You're boring me.

G.

eg8r
08-25-2011, 12:59 PM
LOL, so now you are grasping at straws and looking for some sucker out there writing a wiki that believes your lies. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL, you really are new to the internet aren't you.

eg8r

LWW
08-25-2011, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CIA operatives, are not military troops.

G.

</div></div>

That point is arguable ... but are you claiming that the USMC aren't military troops, or that CIA operatives aren't Americans?

Sev
08-25-2011, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You're boring me.

G.

</div></div>

Larry I didnt know you had it in you. Well so to speak. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TWIT!

eg8r </div></div>

Gayle is entirely correct that we neither invaded nor occupied Libya. We bombed the Shiite out of it, of course, but all the ground operations were the rebels' doing, including taking Tripoli, Gaddafi's final stronghold. Including dealing with the NATO force's bombing of rebel armor and transport.

Gayle is correct most of the time, in my view, and I'd associate myself with her remarks at a 90%+ level of agreement.

Since the NATO bombing played a critical role in the success of the Libyan rebel forces, and Obama's policy was critical to the NATO campaign, certainly part of the credit devolves to him as well as the native ground forces.

Sort of like how the Soviets wore down the German war machine with a frightful loss of men and materiel on their side, but were crucially aided in that effort by the supply provided from the US.

Qtec
08-25-2011, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are referring to other than the goal was always to remove Saddam

eg8r </div></div>

Only someone with his head up his a$$ could say something as stupid as that.

http://www.harikari.com/images/2006/12/rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

Q

hondo
08-25-2011, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still creating your own version of reality, I see. How can you even attempt to give Obama credit for this revolution? As I recall, Obama was the one who witheld our troops and said that NATO should be the one to lead the efforts down there.

I leave for two months, and nothing changes at all.

See y'all in a couple more months........maybe.

Steve </div></div>

You've been gone! I never noticed.

hondo
08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charlotte has declared the New York Times to be a purveyor of lies ... which, in general, I agree with. </div></div>

Who is Charlotte, DL?

hondo
08-25-2011, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rut ROW!!

Gadaffi not quite gone.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/08/libya-kadafi-address-to-nation.html </div></div>

Once when I said "rut row" on AZ, the klan accused me of bigotry towards Asians.
Of course you and I are smarter than that bunch and know the true origin of the expression. Right, sev? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charlotte has declared the New York Times to be a purveyor of lies ... which, in general, I agree with. </div></div>

Who is Charlotte, DL? </div></div>

Just another convoluted and irrational lie from the Tourettes ranter, my friend.

He's just chock full of them, as we can easily see, just slightly over 150 posts short of TWENTY THOUSAND POSTS, IN LESS THAN FOUR YEARS!!!!

omg!

Qtec
08-25-2011, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We didn't occupy or invade Libya.
</div></div>

So no 'boots on the ground' then.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We didn't occupy or invade Libya.
</div></div>

So no 'boots on the ground' then.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You wouldn't think such a simple statement, could be so difficult for some people to grasp.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
08-26-2011, 08:08 AM
The goal was to remove Saddam and yes you have had your head up your rear for quite some time. As you continue to talk it shows us that fitting your feet in also is really what you are up to.

eg8r

eg8r
08-26-2011, 08:09 AM
LOL, I thought that was funny too. Man, she really is in fantasy land isn't she. No boots on the ground is about the most ridiculous thing she has said in the past couple days.

eg8r

eg8r
08-26-2011, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle is entirely correct that we neither invaded nor occupied Libya.</div></div>Why do you insist on moving the line? We are talking about the lie she said when she said there were never ever any "boots on the ground".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle is correct most of the time, in my view</div></div>That is your fault and acknowledgment is the first step in the AA process.

eg8r