PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in earthquake areas OK?

sack316
08-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm seeing mixed reports of where any shock waves may have hit, hope everyone is alright!

Sack

nAz
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
yeah... my girly was uh err riding me at the time, so i didn't notice the mother nature quake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 12:53 PM
BWA HA HA HA...when my sister called I knew it was her from the Caller ID voice announcemennt, so I picked up the phone, huffed and puffed a couple of times, and exclaimed...

WOW! What an organsm!

She howled, and said, "Only you could come up with that this fast!"
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
LOL....

sack316
08-23-2011, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

yeah... my girly was uh err riding me at the time, so i didn't notice the mother nature quake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

LOL, not fair you got the extra help there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Well old friend, at least we now know what caused it anyway **tipping my cap and nodding my head in approval**

Sack

Gayle in MD
08-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks Sack...We and all of our loved ones, are all fine, thank goodness!

The only one I can't reach is my son-in-law, as he was on his way home on the Beltway.

As soon as I locate him, I'll be fine!

Gayle

eg8r
08-23-2011, 01:27 PM
I am up in the Philly area and we were able to feel the entire building shaking. Now that we are safe, looking back on it it was pretty cool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

What made it so crazy is that we were on the phone helping a user out in Virginia and he told us to hold on he thought he was going through an earthquake. About 5 seconds after asking him, we felt our buidling shaking. Only seconds later we had people up in Moorestown, NJ telling us they think they feel an earthquake. It was wild to see the path of the tremors through the company's instant message system.

eg8r

LWW
08-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Glad everyone is OK.