PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Tea Party Terrorism!!!

Sev
08-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Truly horrifying!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSKK...&feature=share

LWW
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Bad link?

Sev
08-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Huh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSKKiu_P_M&feature=share

LWW
08-25-2011, 02:26 AM
What more proof could you ask for?

Qtec
08-25-2011, 03:19 AM
Its stupid.

Q

LWW
08-25-2011, 03:37 AM
That was the point.

Showing how absurd claims by moonbat crazy leftists, such as yourself, actually are.

Sev
08-25-2011, 08:07 AM
I guess the bar is set to high for humor.

LWW
08-25-2011, 09:31 AM
It is only funny to him when the regime tells him that it's funny.

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 10:31 AM
AIM is Brent Bozell's (Bozo's) joke of a media watchdog organization.

The AIM reporter lies from the top, stating the federal government used lethal force against private citizens just because they (the private citizens) disagreed with them (the Federal government), and then shows the fire which the Branch Davidians set ablaze themselves in a mutual suicide plan as if the Feds torched the place.

There was lethal force in the first engagement, when the BDs unlawfully resisted the lawful execution of a search warrant with gunfire on those serving the warrant.

LWW
08-25-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was lethal force in the first engagement, when the BDs unlawfully resisted the lawful execution of a search warrant with gunfire on those serving the warrant. </div></div>

Just because they put it on the spoon for you doesn't make it true.

According to the first BATF agent out of the bus, the BATF fired first before the warrant was served:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Start with last year’s trial in which a jury found five of eleven surviving Branch Davidians guilty of manslaughter (not, as Clinton said, murder) in the deaths of four agents from the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF). The bureau claimed it had a video proving that the Davidians fired first during the ATF’s February 28, 1993, raid. Yet it never produced the video at the trial, and Rolland Ballestros, one of the first ATF agents out of the cattle trucks, told Texas Rangers and Waco police shortly after the raid that he thought the first shots came from agents</span> aiming at the Davidians’ dogs. Besides, as Robert Cancro, chairman of the psychiatry department at the New York University Medical Center, commented in the Justice Department’s report on the Waco operation: “Certainly an armed assault by 100 agents had to be seen as an attack independent of who fired the first shot…. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>The law does not usually allow the potential attacker to fire first before a response can be called self-defense.”</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Attorney General Reno had specifically <span style='font-size: 11pt'>directed that no pyrotechnic devices be used in the assault.</span>[61] Between 1993 and 1999, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>FBI spokesmen denied (even under oath) the use of any sort of pyrotechnic devices during the assault</span>; however, pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades had been found in the rubble immediately following the fire. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>In 1999, FBI spokesmen were forced to admit that they had used the grenades</span>, however they claimed that these devices, which dispense CS gas through an internal burning process, had been used during an early morning attempt to penetrate a covered, water-filled construction pit 40 yards away,[61] and were not fired into the building itself. </div></div>

So you and the other O-cultists turn a blind eye to murder by your beloved state, and at the same time deny there are any similarities between today and 1926-1937 Germany?
OH DEAR! (http://jimbovard.com/blog/2007/04/19/waco-rip/)

OH MY! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege)

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm well aware of these details, which do not show what you think.

If the BDs' DOGS had returned fire, perhaps you'd have a point, assuming this one man's statement of his memory, that 'he thought' they'd fired on the dogs first, is even correct in the first place.

However, it was not lawful for the BDs to use lethal force to 'defend' the dogs. As perhaps their convictions of manslaughter make more clear to you, if you'd think slightly about it. Lethal force is only allowed when defending the lives of people, not property or pets.

And yes, the one pyrotechnic grenade was found listed in a late page inventory report of the scene as surveyed after the fire. However, its existence does not mean the feds caused the fire to start because of its effects, and even your source states Reno had ordered none be used there. When it was used was quite a long time before the fire sprang up, and it was essentially a dud, bouncing harmlessly off its target without any effect.

It is entirely obvious that the quick ignition of the entire structure was from the pre-placement of flammables and accellerants, and not possible from one isolated supposed trigger source.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm well aware of these details, which do not show what you think.

If the BDs' DOGS had returned fire, perhaps you'd have a point, assuming this one man's statement of his memory, that 'he thought' they'd fired on the dogs first, is even correct in the first place.

However, it was not lawful for the BDs to use lethal force to 'defend' the dogs. As perhaps their convictions of manslaughter make more clear to you, if you'd think slightly about it. Lethal force is only allowed when defending the lives of people, not property or pets.

And yes, the one pyrotechnic grenade was found listed in a late page inventory report of the scene as surveyed after the fire. However, its existence does not mean the feds caused the fire to start because of its effects, and even your source states Reno had ordered none be used there. When it was used was quite a long time before the fire sprang up, and it was essentially a dud, bouncing harmlessly off its target without any effect.

It is entirely obvious that the quick ignition of the entire structure was from the pre-placement of flammables and accellerants, and not possible from one isolated supposed trigger source. </div></div>

Right you are again, my friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> if you'd think slightly about it. </span> </div></div>

LOL, fat chance!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-25-2011, 11:45 AM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will never question the spoon fed line given out by the party.</div></div>

Sev
08-25-2011, 12:24 PM
I cant help but notice Gayle is reading my threads.

LWW
08-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Say it ain't so Sev ... say it ain't so!

Sev
08-25-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm cant! I cant!!

Qtec
08-25-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was the point.

Showing how absurd claims by moonbat crazy leftists, such as yourself, actually are. </div></div>

Point is, the video <u>IGNORED the claims</u>, then made up a strawman and then proceeded to shoot this false argument down.

The TP held the country hostage. They were prepared to <u>cause damage to the US economy</u> if they didn't get their way.

Q

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will never question the spoon fed line given out by the party.</div></div> </div></div>

I call BS on that one.

I'm a conspiracy theorist. I look at all the claims of government skeptically, and look at anyone's attacks on those claims with interest. However, much of the attacks of third parties are mistaken and do not hold up under scrutiny. That is the case here, with that pyrotechnic grenade (which was barely that, and not really).

I looked at the FLIR evidence adduced by that one researcher, which was a more robust claim. However, even Chairman Dan Burton, the noted government affairs watchdog committee chairman (Issa's the equivalent now), who was a fierce Clinton/Reno critic on all fronts, found it unpersuasive, unfounded, and uncorroborated by other experts in the field.

IIRC, the guy couldn't even get paid for that work (although it was Chairman Burton's call whether to do so or not), and then he died from a sudden heart attack, making him a legendary martyr supposedly, and a possible assassination victim, it was claimed, although he was grossly overweight and had a family history including his father's death from a heart attack at a similarly early age (mid-50s, I think it was).

LWW
08-26-2011, 03:11 AM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will never question the spoon fed line given out by the party.</div></div> </div></div>

I call BS on that one.

I'm a conspiracy theorist. I look at all the claims of government skeptically except those masde by dear leader, and look at anyone's attacks on dear leader with interest. However, all of the attacks of dear leader are mistaken and do not hold up under scrutiny. That is the case here, with that pyrotechnic grenade both existed and didn't exist as my doublethink training allows me to do. </div></div>