PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Passion for Palin.

Sev
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Go Sara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaE4sXZWRQ

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political%20Cartoons/sarahofalaska1.jpg

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes, Iowa passion for the woman they (the Republicans I mean) poll at a distant 5th place, in single digits? Where she trails even the free-falling Michele Bachmann?

Yesterday's news, as even her followers and those 'passionate' about her increasingly consider her a poor choice to be president.

About time. Onanistic fantasies can only take a girl so far.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Excellent post.

And I must say, this is about the most comical line up of Repiglican candidates that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Never before have so many deceitful, morally corrupt, greedy, irresponsible and irrational individuals gathered together on one stage in American history.

If this doesn't prove to the moderates in this country, that the Tea Party, Repiglican, radical right is nuts, then there isn't any group of Moderate Independents left in this country!

G.

LWW
08-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Why do you hate and fear powerful self made women?

FWIW ... the question was rhetorical in nature, the answer is self evident.

Sev
08-25-2011, 12:22 PM
I'd love to see Pelosi jump in.

LWW
08-25-2011, 12:33 PM
http://images.quickblogcast.com/5/3/1/7/1/125293-117135/t1_hillary_clinton_funny1.jpg http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/a88bfd0c24.jpg

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>CLINTON - PELOSI</span>

That ticket would probably do well with the Uglo-American demographic.

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate and fear powerful self made women?

FWIW ... the question was rhetorical in nature, the answer is self evident. </div></div>

There is no evidence that your question is true. Show me some powerful self-made women, for starters, and then show any actual evidence I 'hate and fear them.' It's an absurd insinuation.

Palin and Bachmann have self-made only their own beds of failing at their grasping schemes for undeserved personal power, and now they have to lie in their own soiled bedclothes. Nothing to do with me. And those two would have gone nowhere without the male patrons or male dominators in their lives, according to what I know of their careers.

Why do you avoid the true factual point I raise, that as much as there was some Iowa onanistic passion for Palin, for some reason unknown or unadmitted by you, they do not put her in the top tier of candidates they prefer for president?

The ANIMALS AT THE FAIR and the fried fat on a stick 'food' offerings drew more attention than did Ms. Palin, if you go by the numbers.

eg8r
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Well, if you look at the actual timing of these posts you will see he was responding to gayle who does in fact hate all women who actually have made something of themselves.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Certainly clear that their achievements have nothing to do with the sophomoric onanistic fantasies of their supporters.

Thanks for showing the proof of that statement, although that was very clear already.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 01:22 PM
I wonder why the radical RW Tea Party-like white Bubba men in this country, hate self-made, half-black, intellectual geniuses, who far surpass their own intellect, and have been awarded so many highly sought honors, both here in America, and in the world at large?

OR....Is it just typical male jealousy?

I tend to see it as a result of the Ignorant Bubba Syndrome.

The result of emotionally disturbed, racist "white man" with all of their many flaws and insecurities.

Symptomatic of their miguided belief that their white skin, automatically makes them more intelligent, or more worthy of credibility, regardless of their well documented, irrational, flushable tourettes style rantings of flushable nonsense.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, if you look at the actual timing of these posts you will see he was responding to gayle who does in fact hate all women who actually have made something of themselves.

eg8r </div></div>

I misread the post as addressed to me. You are correct.

LWW
08-25-2011, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate and fear powerful self made women?

FWIW ... the question was rhetorical in nature, the answer is self evident. </div></div>

There is no evidence that your question is true. Show me some powerful self-made women, for starters, and then show any actual evidence I 'hate and fear them.' It's an absurd insinuation.

Palin and Bachmann have self-made only their own beds of failing at their grasping schemes for undeserved personal power, and now they have to lie in their own soiled bedclothes. Nothing to do with me. And those two would have gone nowhere without the male patrons or male dominators in their lives, according to what I know of their careers.

Why do you avoid the true factual point I raise, that as much as there was some Iowa onanistic passion for Palin, for some reason unknown or unadmitted by you, they do not put her in the top tier of candidates they prefer for president?

The ANIMALS AT THE FAIR and the fried fat on a stick 'food' offerings drew more attention than did Ms. Palin, if you go by the numbers.

</div></div>

From your comment it would be entirely logical to assume that you and charlotte are 2 screen names for the same person?

llotter
08-25-2011, 01:49 PM
I definitely want Sarah in the race because she is an independent thinker and not a 'politician' in the traditional sense. Her and Rubio will make a great team.

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder why the radical RW Tea Party-like white Bubba men in this country, hate self-made, half-black, intellectual geniuses, who far surpass their own intellect, and have been awarded so many highly sought honors, both here in America, and in the world at large?

OR....Is it just typical male jealousy?

I tend to see it as a result of the Ignorant Bubba Syndrome.

The result of emotionally disturbed, racist "white man" with all of their many flaws and insecurities.

Symptomatic of their miguided belief that their white skin, automatically makes them more intelligent, or more worthy of credibility, regardless of their well documented, irrational, flushable tourettes style rantings of flushable nonsense.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Insecurity and self-hate for their failed lives, relatively speaking.

Bill Clinton got a lot of that because he was so young, and many older men of prominence just couldn't understand why he became a historical figure of considerable accomplishment, and they were also-rans, if that.

eg8r
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Probably for the same reason you hate Sarah Palin and other well-to-do women.

eg8r

LWW
08-25-2011, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder why the radical RW Tea Party-like white Bubba men in this country, hate self-made, half-black, intellectual geniuses, who far surpass their own intellect, and have been awarded so many highly sought honors, both here in America, and in the world at large?</div></div>

I don't know of a single "RW Tea Party-like white Bubba" ... or even a "RW Tea Party-like white Bubbette" who hates me?

LWW
08-25-2011, 04:40 PM
What were his considerable achievements ... other than being POTUS.

LWW
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably for the same reason you hate Sarah Palin and other well-to-do women.

eg8r </div></div>

I want to know who it is that she thinks hates me?

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What were his considerable achievements ... other than being POTUS. </div></div>

Beyond simply being POTUS, he was a TWICE-ELECTED POTUS, something none of the four other Democratic presidents had accomplished since FDR. (The Truman and LBJ wins as incumbent presidents occurred after they'd acceded to the position from the VP spot.)

His remarkable 8 years in office saw the longest economic expansion in US history, with no recessions during that time, a rarity for any president. The economy eventually saw under 4% unemployment (measured as U-2), the lowest on that measure since the pre-stagflation days of the earlier '60s (which had been fueled by far higher defense spending during the Vietnam buildup). Between $400 and $500 billion was paid off from the publicly held national debt figure in his final years. He doubled the EITC and the capital investment expensing amount, while keeping a strict limit on the growth of the domestic discretionary budget. He held off the determined GOP from getting their demanded several hundred billions in tax cuts.

Before that he was the wunderkind boy governor, the nation's then-youngest governor at 32, elected some 6 times or so, and was elected by his peers as head of the National Governors' Association.

He was elected to Phi Beta Kappa at Georgetown University, and selected as a Rhodes Scholar prior to his matriculation and graduation from Yale Law School.

A natural and phenomenal retail politician who ranks among the best ever in that respect, his communication skills are also among the best ever, accompanied by an amazing polymath intellect.

One example of these last was his performance in one of his SOTU speeches. Someone had loaded up the previous SOTU into the teleprompter. Clinton delivered the prepared SOTU from memory without teleprompter aid for 15-20 minutes until the correct speech could be loaded up and caught up to where he was in the text. It is difficult to imagine any other president in the post-WW II period even attempting that feat, still less pulling it off so smoothly that no one was the wiser.

Teleprompter coach discusses what Clinton did, here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrgdH_HIwJg)

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 06:37 PM
From your comment it would be entirely logical to assume that you and charlotte are 2 screen names for the same person?

Right, because there are also no stylistic differences in the postings, so you could do a textual analysis and prove that point as well.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Soflasnapper
08-25-2011, 06:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I definitely want Sarah in the race because she is an independent thinker and not a 'politician' in the traditional sense. Her and Rubio will make a great team. </div></div>

Half or more right, but not all.

Certainly she is no politician in the traditional sense. However, likewise, she is not a thinker at all.

Returning to the plus side, I agree with you that she and Rubio are a great match, but that's because both are rather dim-witted, IMO.

LWW
08-26-2011, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His remarkable 8 years in office saw the longest economic expansion in US history, with no recessions during that time, a rarity for any president. The economy eventually saw under 4% unemployment (measured as U-2), the lowest on that measure since the pre-stagflation days of the earlier '60s (which had been fueled by far higher defense spending during the Vietnam buildup). Between $400 and $500 billion was paid off from the publicly held national debt figure in his final years. He doubled the EITC and the capital investment expensing amount, while keeping a strict limit on the growth of the domestic discretionary budget. He held off the determined GOP from getting their demanded several hundred billions in tax cuts. </div></div>

Don't you find it odd that his great achievements you list are nearly all things that were forced upon him by an (R) congress.

Go back to his 1992-1994 agenda and learn.

LWW
08-26-2011, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From your comment it would be entirely logical to assume that you and charlotte are 2 screen names for the same person?

Right, because there are also no stylistic differences in the postings, so you could do a textual analysis and prove that point as well.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Did I strike a nerve?

LWW
08-26-2011, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I definitely want Sarah in the race because she is an independent thinker and not a 'politician' in the traditional sense. Her and Rubio will make a great team. </div></div>

Certainly she is no politician in the traditional sense. However, likewise, she is not a thinker at all.

Returning to the plus side, I agree with you that she and Rubio are a great match, but that's because both are rather dim-witted, IMO. </div></div>

By the cabal's standards of judgement ... or lack thereof ... your statement is both sexist and racist.

Soflasnapper
08-26-2011, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His remarkable 8 years in office saw the longest economic expansion in US history, with no recessions during that time, a rarity for any president. The economy eventually saw under 4% unemployment (measured as U-2), the lowest on that measure since the pre-stagflation days of the earlier '60s (which had been fueled by far higher defense spending during the Vietnam buildup). Between $400 and $500 billion was paid off from the publicly held national debt figure in his final years. He doubled the EITC and the capital investment expensing amount, while keeping a strict limit on the growth of the domestic discretionary budget. He held off the determined GOP from getting their demanded several hundred billions in tax cuts. </div></div>

Don't you find it odd that his great achievements you list are nearly all things that were forced upon him by an (R) congress.

Go back to his 1992-1994 agenda and learn. </div></div>

You are entirely incorrect.

He doubled the EITC and the capital investment expensing amount without a single Republican vote (both occurred in his tax hike budget deal in his first year).

He restricted the growth of the discretionary budget with hard caps and the pay-go policy as of when he came into office (although he fought the DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED CONGRESS over the pay-go that they had originally put in under HW Bush, until reluctantly agreeing).

Well before the final 3 year surplus figures, he prevented the GOP Congress from blowing a lot of that money on their $245 billion tax cut profligacy.

So what part of anything I said do you claim the GOP really did, and forced his hand, and in what way did they do that?

Soflasnapper
08-26-2011, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I definitely want Sarah in the race because she is an independent thinker and not a 'politician' in the traditional sense. Her and Rubio will make a great team. </div></div>

Returning to the plus side, I agree with you that she and Rubio are a great match, but that's because both are rather dim-witted, IMO. </div></div>

By the cabal's standards of judgement ... or lack thereof ... your statement is both sexist and racist. </div></div>

That's ridiculous. I didn't say 'like most women and Cubans...,' they are rather dim-witted. Some people are, and some people are not. Some women and Cubans are, and some are not.

Nothing to do with either gender or national origin or heritage.

I don't even consider lloter's constantly calling Obama 'the moron' is necessarily racist, nor have I seen him called out on that in that way.

LWW
08-26-2011, 06:41 PM
I didn't say by my standards ... but it has long been a staple of democrook politics that if anyone disagrees with a person of colr they must be a racist, if they disagree with a woman they must be a sexist, if they disagree with a GLBT they must be a homophobe.

Unless, of course, that person of color/woman/GLBT is a conservative non moonbat.

Then it is perfectly acceptable to use the most vile and slanderous terms imaginable and to do so with impunity.