PDA

View Full Version : Irene Doesn't Know Red States From Blue Ones, LOL

Gayle in MD
08-25-2011, 08:33 PM
So, the RW Republican Governors and Senators, and their usual political Federal Government hating rhetoric, in the aftermath of this massive hurricane, is going to be interesting....of course, they won't be singing that tune...

Nothing will prove their hypocracy more effectively, though, than watching these RW Governors, Senators and Congressmen, the Federal Government haters, you know the ones, the Rick Perry Types, wangling for their Federal funds, to deal with the Hurricane, and get those much needed federal funds.

Oh, Perry's reaction will be very interesting, and I'm suer he'll be asked about what he thinks about it, and then, his hypocritical nature will be on display, such as he statement....

"I will keep the Federal Government out of your lives everyday"

HMMMM...

And, the Bankers puppet, from Virginia, Eric Cantor, whose office released this statement today, saying:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Majority Leader has consistantly said that additional funds for Federal Disaster Relief ought to be offset with spending cuts. </div></div>

I'm sure those Virginia residents along the coast, and elsewhere in his state, will be thrilled to hear about that statement, and tirelessly patient, while waiting for him to find some spending cuts, before they can get their Federal Relief funds, to re-build and renew their businesses.

they can just wait, until Eric can find some spending cuts, before they get any money to rebuild their money making beaches.

They can just cry him a river, before they get their immediate financial needs for the rebuilding of the damaged bridges, that service their resort revenue.

They can wait until Eric, and their governor, find cuts, before getting Federal Government money for temproary lodging, as they struggle to rebuild their homes, etc., etc., after Irene has past the Virginia coastline. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The political film clips this week, will bring back memories of all of the Republican Governors, and Senators, over these last several years, who constantly bashed the President for those evil stimulus funds, but never failed to show up for a Ribbon cutting in their states, where those same stimulus funds, were used for many urgent, and also many economically stimulative, purposes, such as, keeping their state governments afloat, launching new manufacturing companies in their states, or keeping their policemen, teachers, firemen, on the job, and even to pay for heat in their Governor's mansions.

And Christie? LMAO!!! Can't wait for the big bully to blow his top, begging for that Federal Money....he's going to need it pretty damn bad, from what I can see.

The famous RW ideology is going to go straight out of the windows of these Federal Government Haters, real fast!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

So before the usual RW suspects jump into this thread, ranting and raving, absurdities, I suggest they google state names such as, North Carolina Ribbon Cutting, Kentucky Ribbon Cutting, etc., etc., etc., Nnorth Carolina Robbon Cutting, where they will find the smiling faces of all of the Republican, Obama stimulus bashers, grinning from ear to ear, and slurping up any credit they could pretend, for all of those great things that were achhieved with the dreaded Obama stimulus money, before they launch another childish, ignorant attack, so they can see all of the pictures of these Republican Federal Government haters.

They can view the many Republican Ribbon Cuttings, for a review of what the true face of hypocrisy, really looks like, since they never want to look themselves in the face, in their own mirrors, before they waste our time with another boring Tourettes Style posting fit, and fill up the forum with more flushable denials of meandering fantasies.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

To be clear, My hope is that this dangerous Hurricane, will take a fast and unexpected turn to the east, and somehow, by Sunday morning, no one will need any Federal Assistance, a silly dream, I know, and if wishes were horses, would provide a nice long ride, but, IMO, it's absolutely GREAT, to know that if it is needed, it will be there, and that this president, will not send Congress scouring through our budget, to find spending cuts, before sending aid to those in need.

Good night Irene, Irene,
Irene good night,
Good night Irene,
Good night Irene,
I'll see you in my dreams.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif
G.

cushioncrawler
08-26-2011, 02:34 AM
I sort of hav a libertarian take on dizasters. I say that everyone everywhere shood hav their own insurance for everything, if they want.

There shood be no fed dizaster relief for anything prediktable, especially not for something that iz a one in 10yr, or one in 50yr even. Hell, some floods are one in 100yr they say -- i say zero relief. Relief promotes inefficiency. Here i am a libertarian.

At the State level, each State shood insure themselves likewize.

Fed taxes shood not go to the inefficient or to the stupid etc.

Flood, cyclone, tornado, hail, fire, earthquake, tsunami -- all prediktable -- all are insurable, or if not insurable then my komments go double -- add nuclear power dizasters to that lot too.

In fakt praps all insurance of all sorts shood be kompulsory. That would reduce inefficiency. And it would reduce population growth too i reckon.
mac.

llotter
08-26-2011, 03:58 AM
I agree with you mac, except for the kompulsory part.

Qtec
08-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Cantor is slime.

Did you know his wife used to be a VP at............Goldman Sachs!

Q

Sev
08-26-2011, 06:57 AM
What massive hurricane??
Kind of like that massive earthquake the other day??

The pussification of America continues.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor is slime.

Q </div></div>

Yep, and there have been loads of revelations about the money he has gotten, compliments of his wife's current position.

He's right up there with Supreme Court Justice Thomas's corruption, second only to Scalia!

Both should be impeached, but as we well know, only Democratics are impeached these days.

G.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sort of hav a libertarian take on dizasters. I say that everyone everywhere shood hav their own insurance for everything, if they want.

There shood be no fed dizaster relief for anything prediktable, especially not for something that iz a one in 10yr, or one in 50yr even. Hell, some floods are one in 100yr they say -- i say zero relief. Relief promotes inefficiency. Here i am a libertarian.

At the State level, each State shood insure themselves likewize.

Fed taxes shood not go to the inefficient or to the stupid etc.

Flood, cyclone, tornado, hail, fire, earthquake, tsunami -- all prediktable -- all are insurable, or if not insurable then my komments go double -- add nuclear power dizasters to that lot too.

In fakt praps all insurance of all sorts shood be kompulsory. That would reduce inefficiency. And it would reduce population growth too i reckon.
mac.

</div></div>

Insurance? LMAO! Nothing but another scam, Mac, unfortunately.

After a disaster, such as the one currently threatening the east coast, from NC to who know how far up the east coast, when millions of people will be trying to get what they are owed from their insurance companies, you have to fight tooth and nail to get anything at all from them.

They use every scam you can think of, to keep from paying out to their customers, what is due, hence, the 62% of foreclosures, due to the ill being dropped by their Health Insurance companies.

Look what happened to so many folks after Katrina! Hilarious whenn the right yaps about law suits, isn't it? given most of the law suits wouldn't happen, if corporations weren't so corrupt.

As I always say, only the Federal Government, can protect comsumers from corrupt corporations.

Corporations can not be trusted to regulate themselves, as the crash vary clearly demonstrated.

If regulatory oversight had been what it should have been under the Bush "Ownership Society" and Alan Greenspan, the crash would never have become the major disaster it became.

Under Bush, Government oversight, was a joke, on every level, and as one of the SEC regulators stated when asked why they allowed the ratings agencies, and banks, to grow the huge Ponzi scheme that Wall St. became, without regulating and cracking down on the corruption, into a major global disaster....

"It would have been against the President's policies."

Those Republican crony insiders, Bushies, as I like to call them, on Wall ST., dug around into the personal life of Elliot Spitzer in order to get rid of him.... (for doing exactly what Republican Vitter was doing, going to Prostitutes, and for which they gave Vitter a standing ovation, from his Grand Oil Repiglican Party on the Senate Floor) because Spitzer was going after the CEO's and the crooks in the Ratings agencies, and corporations, who created the crash through negligence and cronyism.

Bush only appointed people to oversight agencies, who would fight against the best interests of the people, and blaze a path toward no regulatory protection for the citizens, the Libertarian's dream, hence, filthy air and water, more cancer, corrupt insurance Corporations, unchecked and unsustainable health care, pharma costs, and H.C. insurance costs, including corrupt and unprofessional practices, on all fronts, and a free for all for the wealthy, crooked bankers, regulators, all of the greedy corporate pigs had an eight year field day.

So easy to pull of after most of the Department Of Justice had been turned into a Repiglican political organization.

Always comes back to greed, fraud and corruption, issues which Greenspan stated he never worried about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

And the rich get richer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wKHIYysjY

End of story.

G.

cushioncrawler
08-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Yes to all that. The insurance industry would havta kleen itself up -- and even then u wouldnt get your money. The gov shood run dizaster insurance.

But if u buy a cheap house that iz not fire-quake-etc proof then u shood pay higher insurance. Some here in Ozz liv next to the bush, and hav zero fire insurance -- and dont keep their block fire-proof.
Some liv below high-water line, and expekt gov $$$$$$$ after floods.

We liv next to the bush here. The outer cladding iz corrugated iron, house looks like a shearing shed -- wooden surfaces hav been painted with fire retardent (probly a rip-off, dunno). We hav top-rate fire insurance. I hav water tanks and 2 new petrol pumps and about 6 fire-hoses lying at the ready. We hav 2 lots of fire clothes -- buckets with water ready in every corner. The horses mow the grass, i mow the bracken and heath and teatree etc with my $7000 JohnDeer.

But with my luck a tornado will land on us. Kan i squirt this with a hoze.
mac.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes to all that. The insurance industry would havta kleen itself up -- and even then u wouldnt get your money. The gov shood run dizaster insurance.

But if u buy a cheap house that iz not fire-quake-etc proof then u shood pay higher insurance. Some here in Ozz liv next to the bush, and hav zero fire insurance -- and dont keep their block fire-proof.

We liv next to the bush here. The outer cladding iz corrugated iron, house looks like a shearing shed -- wooden surfaces hav been painted with fire retardent (probly a rip-off, dunno). We hav top-rate fire insurance. I hav water tanks and 2 new petrol pumps and about 6 fire-hoses lying at the ready. We hav 2 lots of fire clothes -- buckets with water ready in every corner. The horses mow the grass, i mow the bracken and heath and teatree etc with my $7000 JohnDeer.

mac. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif What a character you are Mac, I just love your posts.

Now do tell me, what is bracken, heath and teatree? I don't have a clue..

Sounds like the name of a Rock Band to me, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif LOL.

Love,
Gayle

Sev
08-27-2011, 11:53 AM
I see the hurricane has not washed the fleas out Maryland yet.

cushioncrawler
08-27-2011, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Now do tell me, what is bracken, heath and teatree? I don't have a clue......Sounds like the name of a Rock Band to me, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif LOL. Love, Gayle</div></div>Our place woz part of a sheep farm, allmost zero trees, subdivided into 5 acre to 9 acre blocks in 1972 -- we hav 2 blocks which total 13 acres. But bracken takes over if u let it, a 4ft high dense fern. Heath iz a 4ft dense bush. Teatree iz an 8ft dense bush. Plus u hav different sorts of 60ft gum trees sprouting everywhere. I am thinning out the trees etc to make it look like parkland, plus 3 big long golf fairways. But i want to leev enuff young trees to be self sustainable for our wood heating and wood cooking.
mac.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2011, 01:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Now do tell me, what is bracken, heath and teatree? I don't have a clue......Sounds like the name of a Rock Band to me, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif LOL. Love, Gayle</div></div>Our place woz part of a sheep farm, allmost zero trees, subdivided into 5 acre to 9 acre blocks in 1972 -- we hav 2 blocks which total 13 acres. But bracken takes over if u let it, a 4ft high dense fern. Heath iz a 4ft dense bush. Teatree iz an 8ft dense bush. Plus u hav different sorts of 60ft gum trees sprouting everywhere. I am thinning out the trees etc to make it look like parkland, plus 3 big long golf fairways. But i want to leev enuff young trees to be self sustainable for our wood heating and wood cooking.
mac. </div></div>

Interesting. Thanks for the definitions, Mac. Sounds great! Hope your plans go well for you and yours!

I do agree that high risk areas, should pay higher premiums.
G.

LWW
08-31-2011, 04:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor is slime.

Q </div></div>

Can you document that?

Of course you can't.

Beyond that you love the lie more than anyone I know, it is amusing that you would fabricate a lie like this believing that it implied something horrible ... while you give a blanket pass to the Obama regime for being riddled with former G-S employees.

That's what happens when you get your news from moonbat crazy leftist sources.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor met his wife, Diana Marcy Fine, on a blind date; they were married in 1989.[7][21][49] They have three children: Evan, Jenna, and Michael.
Diana Cantor is a lawyer and certified public accountant. She founded, and from 1996 until 2008 was executive director of, the Virginia College Savings Plan (an agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia). She was also chairman of the board of the College Savings Plans Network.[49][50][51] Mrs. Cantor is a Managing Director in a division of Emigrant Bank, a subsidiary of New York Private Bank & Trust Corp. </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor)

I hereby declare ye to be:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/Punk%27d_logo.jpg

again.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2011, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes to all that. The insurance industry would havta kleen itself up -- and even then u wouldnt get your money. The gov shood run dizaster insurance.

mac. </div></div>

Just to add, yes, you are right, and the Federal Government does run a disaster insurance Agency, Federal Emergency Management.... FEMA, exactly what the Repiglican idiots, like Rick Perry, who, BTW, is no stranger to FEMA money, and idiot Paul, wont to do away with, and leave millions of Americans, in catertrophic fires, floods, earthquakes, you name it, just left them die, according to Repiglicans.

so they're ill, and can't get Health Insurance, no money for pharmaceuticals that could save them? Let 'em die!

Overall, when it comes to the poor, the ill, the unemployed, tghe hungry, the downtrodden,..... the Repigiglican mantra? LET 'EM DIE!

Repiglicans yap about Constitutional rights, but when it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Repiglicans, AND Libertarians, have the same heartless response: <span style='font-size: 20pt'> LET 'EM DIE!

PIGS!</span>

LWW
08-31-2011, 07:18 AM
What does "catertrophic" mean?

Is that like horrible catering or something ... maybe like airline food?

ugotda7
08-31-2011, 12:55 PM

Q </div></div>

Taking the bottles away sure does make you babies cry......

ugotda7
08-31-2011, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes to all that. The insurance industry would havta kleen itself up -- and even then u wouldnt get your money. The gov shood run dizaster insurance.

mac. </div></div>

Just to add, yes, you are right, and the Federal Government does run a disaster insurance Agency, Federal Emergency Management.... FEMA, exactly what the Repiglican idiots, like Rick Perry, who, BTW, is no stranger to FEMA money, and idiot Paul, wont to do away with, and leave millions of Americans, in catertrophic fires, floods, earthquakes, you name it, just left them die, according to Repiglicans.

so they're ill, and can't get Health Insurance, no money for pharmaceuticals that could save them? Let 'em die!

Overall, when it comes to the poor, the ill, the unemployed, tghe hungry, the downtrodden,..... the Repigiglican mantra? LET 'EM DIE!

Repiglicans yap about Constitutional rights, but when it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Repiglicans, AND Libertarians, have the same heartless response: <span style='font-size: 20pt'> LET 'EM DIE!

PIGS!</span> </div></div>

Taking the bottles away sure does make you babies cry......

Qtec
08-31-2011, 10:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor is slime.

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Can you document that?

Of course you can't.

Beyond that you love the lie more than anyone I know, it is amusing that you would fabricate a lie like this believing that it implied something horrible ...</span> while you give a blanket pass to the Obama regime for being riddled with former G-S employees.

That's what happens when you get your news from moonbat crazy leftist sources.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor met his wife, Diana Marcy Fine, on a blind date; they were married in 1989.[7][21][49] They have three children: Evan, Jenna, and Michael.
Diana Cantor is a lawyer and certified public accountant. She founded, and from 1996 until 2008 was executive director of, the Virginia College Savings Plan (an agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia). She was also chairman of the board of the College Savings Plans Network.[49][50][51] Mrs. Cantor is a Managing Director in a division of Emigrant Bank, a subsidiary of New York Private Bank & Trust Corp. </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor)

I hereby declare ye to be:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/Punk%27d_logo.jpg

again. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was Vice President of Richmond Resources, Ltd., a real estate development, construction and management company from 1990 to 1996, and she held several positions, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>including Vice President, at Goldman, Sachs & Co. between 1985 and 1990</span>. </div></div>

forbes (http://people.forbes.com/profile/diana-f-cantor/26882)

Before you start calling someone a liar, check your facts.

Q

Qtec
09-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Bump.

Q

LWW
09-01-2011, 04:30 AM
Well you did find something, kudos and my apology ... why didn't you post a link the first time?

Gayle in MD
09-04-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What massive hurricane??
Kind of like that massive earthquake the other day??

The pussification of America continues.

</div></div>

YOu're an idiot!

Parts of New Jersey AND Vermont, are still under water.

Tune in today, to see Christie and the president viewing the damages, along with numerous houses still half full of water.

I don't usualloy read your idiotic filthy posts, or the Tourette's Barkers, posts, and this post of yours, is a good reason why I don't. Since the Fooltchr left, that makes you, LWW, in a dead heat for the dumbest members of this forum.

This hurricane was one of the most damaging hurricanes in history.

Wake up Bubba! You're showing your own gross ignorance again, as you righties always do!

And as usual, with your usual filthy language. Repiglican governors are bashing the hell out of Eric Cantor, just as I predicted, Irene, didn't know the red states from the blue states, hence, C Ugly Eric Cantor can't get his big smelly foot out of his mouth. He's being smashed by his own Governor, and other Repiglican Governors, whose constituents are LOVING FEMA, and bashing Cantor!

End of Eric Cantor!

BRAVO!

STUFF IT SEV! You're a joke who can't even spell Assassination.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cantor is slime.

Q </div></div>

Yep, and there have been loads of revelations about the money he has gotten, compliments of his wife's current position.

He's right up there with Supreme Court Justice Thomas's corruption, second only to Scalia!

Both should be impeached, but as we well know, only Democratics are impeached these days.

G. </div></div>

We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late!