PDA

View Full Version : BWA HAHAHAHAHA

Gayle in MD
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
LOL, They're all out there today, Repig Governors, begging for the Federal Government to come to their aid.

Then, in a week or so, they'll be bashing Obama, for spending the money, to get their constituents our of harms way.

Gee, why isn't the Virginia Governor waiting for Cantor to find the spending cuts, before he accepts any Federal money?

Oh NOOOOOOOOO!

Is it true Christie is asking for a construction crain to lift him into the helicopter?

Awe, isn't that just too cute, widdle Christie doesn't want to get out of breath...poor widdle baby. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-26-2011, 11:17 AM
So today we add obese people to the list with self made women, women of color, gays, Jews and hispanics that you see it as OK to bash.

Soflasnapper
08-26-2011, 12:34 PM
The long standing practice of excluding emergency spending from the budget accounting makes sense, especially as the numbers of such emergencies, weather-related and otherwise, increases, and the money involved increases as well.

Cantor is pretty much out of his mind, and I do not believe his position will make sense except for a tiny minority of people, and even not them, when they are in the emergency zone themselves.

llotter
08-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Once the big bad government take so much money from the private resources by force, the non-public sector is less able to cope with their problems and hence forced onto the public dole. Those on the left think everyone should become dependent on the state as their nanny but others recognize that dependence is not compatible with a free society and many of us think that freedom is what we should all be seeking to preserve.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2011, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once the big bad government take so much money from the private resources by force, the non-public sector is less able to cope with their problems and hence forced onto the public dole. Those on the left think everyone should become dependent on the state as their nanny but others recognize that dependence is not compatible with a free society and many of us think that freedom is what we should all be seeking to preserve. </div></div>

LMAO!

The Repiglican governors don't sound like they are horrified over the aid they are asking for from the Federal Government, to me!

BWA HA HA HA.

Hey, I hereby give all of the RW governors permission to refuse to take the Federal money from the Federal Government they hate so much.

lol...no body is forcing them, Sherlock!

G.

LWW
08-26-2011, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once the big bad government take so much money from the private resources by force, the non-public sector is less able to cope with their problems and hence forced onto the public dole. Those on the left think everyone should become dependent on the state as their nanny but others recognize that dependence is not compatible with a free society and many of us think that freedom is what we should all be seeking to preserve. </div></div>

LMAO!

The Repiglican governors don't sound like they are horrified over the aid they are asking for from the Federal Government, to me!

BWA HA HA HA.

Hey, I hereby give all of the RW governors permission to refuse to take the Federal money from the Federal Government they hate so much.

lol...no body is forcing them, Sherlock!

G.

</div></div>

That post, in a nutshell, puts your stupidity into crystal clarity better than anything I could have ever said about you.

Thank you.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The long standing practice of excluding emergency spending from the budget accounting makes sense, especially as the numbers of such emergencies, weather-related and otherwise, increases, and the money involved increases as well.

Cantor is pretty much out of his mind, and I do not believe his position will make sense except for a tiny minority of people, and even not them, when they are in the emergency zone themselves. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>