PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann-- tsunamis of blood???

Soflasnapper
08-27-2011, 09:00 AM
I cannot verify this so far. But fyi, and allegedly:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> True Bachmann Quotes

"Earthquakes don't scare me. Jesus speaks to me through our planet.
Sometimes when I walk on the beach, I fantasize about tsunamis of blood."
-- that crazy bitch Michelle Bachmann, in a Tweet last night, swear to Koresh
</div></div>

That scene where blood gushed out of the elevator in 'The Shining' was among the creepiest ever, and she imagines it thousands of times larger? Coming in off the oceans?

She sounds deeply disturbed.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Evidently an accurate report, per this, from Bachmann's Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/#!/MicheIBachmann/status/106068010095218689)

Holy crap, as Sarah Palin once presidentially exclaimed!

Sid_Vicious
08-27-2011, 10:54 AM
And enough people "follow" these twits to have them as viable as a candidate to the highest office in the world? Speaks a lot for our IQ within this country, don't it! I thought Bush was the worst, but at least his excuse was that he was just stupid. The dizzy two women here are merely clowns. I mean really...I'd feel embarassed to admit I would possibly vote for anyone in this range of loony tunes, but people actually do. LMAO. sid

Gayle in MD
08-27-2011, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And enough people "follow" these twits to have them as viable as a candidate to the highest office in the world? Speaks a lot for our IQ within this country, don't it! I thought Bush was the worst, but at least his excuse was that he was just stupid. The dizzy two women here are merely clowns. I mean really...I'd feel embarassed to admit I would possibly vote for anyone in this range of loony tunes, but people actually do. LMAO. sid </div></div>

It takes a loony tune to love a loony tune, and the RW Republicans, aka the entire Republican Party, chock full of them!
The loonies are no longer just the extreme far right, they now represent the entire Repub Party!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2011, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot verify this so far. But fyi, and allegedly:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> True Bachmann Quotes

</div></div>

That scene where blood gushed out of the elevator in 'The Shining' was among the creepiest ever, and she imagines it thousands of times larger? Coming in off the oceans?

She sounds deeply disturbed. </div></div>

Sicko!!!

I don't watch those Horror Movies, friend, and for the same reason, I don't watch Fox, or the Repubs, all just one long Horror movie to me.

G.

LWW
08-27-2011, 03:58 PM
You are aware that this is a fake and you were punked ... or does truth even matter to you?

cushioncrawler
08-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood.

Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]: and every living soul died in the sea.

LWW
08-28-2011, 02:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Evidently an accurate report, per this, from Bachmann's Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/#!/MicheIBachmann/status/106068010095218689)

Holy crap, as Sarah Palin once presidentially exclaimed! </div></div>

http://viewfrommasada.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/punkd1.jpg

Qtec
08-28-2011, 02:45 AM
To be fair, it does sound like something she might say.

Q

LWW
08-28-2011, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be fair, it does sound like something she might say.

Q </div></div>

No ... but it sounds like something the cabal would blindly accept since it advances the regime's agenda.

Qtec
08-28-2011, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be fair, it does sound like something she might say.

Q </div></div>

No ... but it sounds like something the cabal would blindly accept since it advances the regime's agenda.

</div></div>

Come on, be an adult for once.

Like all these RW religious nutjobs, she can't wait for the end of the world. It what she lives for.

Q

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aware that this is a fake and you were punked ... or does truth even matter to you? </div></div>

No, I would be delighted and relieved to find out it was faked. My original post was suitably cautionary, and only finding it on the twitter site under MB's name made me a little more confident of the accuracy of this report, and I STILL said 'evidently, per this link' it's true, and showed the evidence at that link.

As of when I searched, I didn't find any debunking reporting. If it's one of those 'my staffers put this up without my approval' kinds of debunkings, I won't necessarily find that persuasive.

I'll look into your unsourced and uncited alleged 'correction' of this report with interest.

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Well, it seems that Bachmann has some imposter accounts on Twitter. Both I just found use her picture, which ought to be illegal. I'm quite surprised Twitter allows that, which is highly deceptive and leads to understandable confusion.

They use variations of her name. One drops the second 'n' in the last name, explaining at the top of the page that 'she' did that because the second 'n' was unAmerican. LOL!

The page I found with the quote spells Michele 'MicheI,' but in a font without the serifs, so the I looks like a lower case non-serifed 'l.' I missed the missing 'e' at the end, and the 'I' in the url identifier, so my bad. (Although I still have found no debunking on the web on the first couple pages of search.)

I will solve this regretable error by the claim that the original post of this thread was left by 'Soflanapper,' some counterfeit BD account designed to embarrass the real me. Or someone hacking into my account. Or something. (--- Anthony Weiner) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

LWW
08-28-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aware that this is a fake and you were punked ... or does truth even matter to you? </div></div>

No, I would be delighted and relieved to find out it was faked. My original post was suitably cautionary, and only finding it on the twitter site under MB's name made me a little more confident of the accuracy of this report, and I STILL said 'evidently, per this link' it's true, and showed the evidence at that link.

As of when I searched, I didn't find any debunking reporting. If it's one of those 'my staffers put this up without my approval' kinds of debunkings, I won't necessarily find that persuasive.

I'll look into your unsourced and uncited alleged 'correction' of this report with interest.
</div></div>

You were punked.

Deal with it.

As to finding debunking of the nonsense ... it took me merely seconds.

Perhaps you should switch to an internet that uses the google?

LWW
08-28-2011, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be fair, it does sound like something she might say.

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

Come on, be an adult for once.

Like all these RW religious nutjobs, she can't wait for the end of the world. It what she lives for.

Q

</div></div>

And you base this on what?

It was on the spoon?

I guess I can't expect any better from you.

LWW
08-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Actually ... your link told you that it was a fake:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Retweeted by holtfox and 100+ others </div></div>

But I have an unfair advantage in that I bothered to read it all instead of seeing the fraud that was desired to be seen and running wild with it.

DickLeonard
08-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Sydney nice to see your alive and well.####

DickLeonard
08-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Gayle I was sing Happy Birthday to Elvis with her, LWW was in perfect Harmony with her. OOOpss that was His Deathday. I felt like a dam fool I wonder how she felt.####

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 03:09 PM
You were punked.

Deal with it.

As to finding debunking of the nonsense ... it took me merely seconds.

Perhaps you should switch to an internet that uses the google?

Nope. Wasn't punked, and had a wait-and-see position. Even after finding what I thought was the link, I said 'evidently, per this link.' Hardly an assertion of confidence in the claim.

I looked at the link more closely after what you said, and discovered the problems with the link myself, after googling AGAIN (on 'Bachmann tsunamis of blood' found no debunking on the first two pages of hits that resulted.

But thank you for your concern and advice, sport. (By which I mean 'a mutant rose,' btw.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... your link told you that it was a fake:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Retweeted by holtfox and 100+ others </div></div>

But I have an unfair advantage in that I bothered to read it all instead of seeing the fraud that was desired to be seen and running wild with it. </div></div>

I know the google, but twitter, not so much.

I fail to understand how lists of re-tweets mean anything as to the original's accuracy, or lack thereof.

Plenty of REAL tweets are RE-TWEETED, so far as I know.

-- staying off the Twitter.

LWW
08-28-2011, 05:32 PM
All I did was goggle "Did michelle Bachman say (INSERT YOUR CLAIM" and found it to be a fraud.

What's funny is snoopy insisting that it's true even if it's false.

Soflasnapper
08-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Much better search than the one I naively performed. Kudos, and thanks for the tip for future possible misquoting searches!

Q has a point, however, in that it SOUNDS like something a religious whackjob might say, and we know of Bachmann's standing on that parameter, so...

Rush uses that formula a fair bit when something he's claimed shows up false-- 'well, we KNOW that's the kind of thing HE WOULD SAY!'

Wait, I consider it trashy when Rush does that. Hmmm. Of course, Rush is an infamous torturer of truth, and so respectful of it that he uses it very sparingly.

LWW
08-29-2011, 02:22 AM
Yet, oddly, a google search doesn't seem to show him ever having actually said that?

Soflasnapper
08-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Ever listen to the man?

I doubt every single word he's said was put into a transcript, prior to his website, and probably those transcripts in the meantime are past a paywall, where Google may not track things.

Google does not cover the entire WWW. No search engine does.

Soflasnapper
08-29-2011, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet, oddly, a google search doesn't seem to show him ever having actually said that? </div></div>

Here's just the most recent example of what I said he does that I have heard about. He's done this exact pivot many times, that I've heard myself. 'We found out this report is not factual, but we already know it's true anyway.'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> From the October 27, 2009, edition of Limbaugh's show:

LIMBAUGH: So last Friday, I get a note from a friend who says, "You ought to see what's on this blog." I looked at it, and it was Obama, his thesis from Columbia, "so-called Founders," didn't like what they did with the Constitution, there wasn't enough talk about distribution of wealth and so forth. I said, "Well, this has a ring of truth to it," because we've got Obama on radio from Chicago 2001 complaining about the Supreme Court not doing enough about redistribution. So we ran with it, made a big deal out of it in the first hour. In the second hour, I got a note saying, "Hey, Rush, we looked at this, we can't back this up, we can't find any actual sourcing for this." So at that point I warned the audience that it may not be true, that we are still checking it.

Shortly thereafter I learned that the whole thing was made up, it was a satire piece on an obscure website. Then I said, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Okay, folks, I have to tell you, it's satire, there's no evidence that Obama ever wrote this, but, Media Tweak of the Day, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I don't care, I know he thinks it anyway because I've got audio of Obama saying it</span>, talking about the Supreme Court."</span> And we all got a great laugh about it because I corrected it immediately, I explained that it was a hoax, or was satire and then to tweak the media I said, <u>"But I don't care, I'm sticking with it because I know he thinks it anyway." </u>So I dished out to Obama what the whole media did to me and I dished it back at the media as well. And Koko at the website called me on Friday here, e-mailed me, said, "Look, you want me to leave this thing up?" I said "Yes, leave it on the website as is, so these idiot media people who want to find out what actually happened can go in and take the time to read it and see it. And leave the original piece up where I got the first information that this was something he had written in his thesis." [The Rush Limbaugh Show, 10/27/09]
</div></div>

Qtec
08-29-2011, 08:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much better search than the one I naively performed. Kudos, and thanks for the tip for future possible misquoting searches!

Q has a point, however, in that it SOUNDS like something a religious whackjob might say, and we know of Bachmann's standing on that parameter, so...

Rush uses that formula a fair bit when something he's claimed shows up false-- 'well, we KNOW that's the kind of thing HE WOULD SAY!'

Wait, I consider it trashy when Rush does that. Hmmm. Of course, Rush is an infamous torturer of truth, and so respectful of it that he uses it very sparingly. </div></div>

Just in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann told voters in Florida Sunday that <u>Hurricane Irene and the recent East Coast earthquake were just God's way of telling politicians <span style='font-size: 14pt'>to reign in government spending.</span></u>

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians," Bachmann said during the speech in Sarasota.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know <u>government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.</u>"</span> </div></div>

Nutjob.

Q

LWW
08-30-2011, 03:46 AM
How embarrassed that should make you feel to post that as evidence of what you claimed ...

Qtec
08-30-2011, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How embarrassed that should make you feel to post that as evidence of what you claimed ... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When a reporter asked her about the remarks after the event in Sarasota, Mrs. Bachmann was quick to play down her intentions.

“Our hearts and prayers go out to the families of the victims,” she said. “This isn’t something that we take lightly.<span style='font-size: 26pt'> My comments were not meant to be ones that were taken lightly.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>What I was saying in a humorous vein is there are things happening that politicians need to pay attention to. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>It isn’t every day we have an earthquake in the United States.</span></span>” </div></div>

So she says she was joking but she goes on to tell us that she was serious. She clearly sees the earthquake and the recent hurricane as signs from God, who is displeased with US politicians!

NUTJOB.

Q... link (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/29/bachmann-plays-down-comments-linking-disasters-and-deficits/?hp)

LWW
08-30-2011, 04:31 AM
Please explain why you have a problem with this:

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>“I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said: ‘Are you going to start listening to me here? Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now.’ ”</span>

But not these:

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>“a leader that God has blessed us with at this time.”</span>
-Nancy Pelosi endorsing Obama-

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."</span>
-Barack Obama-

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."</span>
-Evan Thomas-

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA"</span>
-BARACK OBAMA-

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"</span>
-Daily Kos-

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WkA8USJcfPw/SRfcD0D9EEI/AAAAAAAAAPk/st4bPpwdVvs/s400/Obamacampaignposter1.jpg
-From an Obama campaign office-

Qtec
08-30-2011, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. </div></div>

Bachmann is so deranged that she thinks God sends earthquakes, hurricanes and Tsunami´s JUST to get US politicians attention.

Yes, she thinks God causes death and destruction just to say,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hey guys, get a hold of this debt situation. </div></div>

Q

eg8r
08-30-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bachmann is so deranged that she thinks God sends earthquakes, hurricanes and Tsunami´s JUST to get US politicians attention.
</div></div>I agree, I don't believe God intentionally sends these things to get attention. I guess I will wait to ask him when I get to Heaven. My belief is is that those things were going to happen no matter what and given God's plan for you that is how you will be impacted by them.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle I was sing Happy Birthday to Elvis with her, LWW was in perfect Harmony with her. OOOpss that was His Deathday. I felt like a dam fool I wonder how she felt.#### </div></div>

Hello dear friend! How are you doing!

Yes, Bachmann is just what every rightie loves, an insane, incompetent, secretly On-The Dole- clueless religious nutjob, who make her money exploiting the believers!

Those are the kind of representatives that make them feel secure in their irrationality!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-30-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much better search than the one I naively performed. Kudos, and thanks for the tip for future possible misquoting searches!

Wait, I consider it trashy when Rush does that. Hmmm. Of course, Rush is an infamous torturer of truth, and so respectful of it that he uses it very sparingly. </div></div>

Just in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann told voters in Florida Sunday that <u>Hurricane Irene and the recent East Coast earthquake were just God's way of telling politicians <span style='font-size: 14pt'>to reign in government spending.</span></u>

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians," Bachmann said during the speech in Sarasota.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know <u>government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.</u>"</span> </div></div>

Nutjob.

Q </div></div>

Doesn't mattter if this quote is accurate or not, because she has said basically the same damn thing many times before!

She's "Out there," and hence, she is defended by others who are "Out there" with her!

Imagine, Rick Perry as President, and Michele Bachmann, as Vice President!

OMG! Horrors!

LWW
08-30-2011, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't mattter if this quote is accurate or not, because she has said basically the same damn thing many times before!</div></div>

Then you should easily be able to cite an example?

LWW
08-31-2011, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't mattter if this quote is accurate or not, because she has said basically the same damn thing many times before!</div></div>

Then you should easily be able to cite an example? </div></div>

Bump for the example?

Soflasnapper
08-31-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How embarrassed that should make you feel to post that as evidence of what you claimed ... </div></div>

Why? It's exactly what I said he does.

The only difference is NOW, he has developed his more recent alibi that it is all a tweaking of the media. He's done the same thing countless times (that I've heard), without this alibi having occurred to him on the prior occasions.

LWW
08-31-2011, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How embarrassed that should make you feel to post that as evidence of what you claimed ... </div></div>

Why? It's exactly what I said he does.

The only difference is NOW, he has developed his more recent alibi that it is all a tweaking of the media. He's done the same thing countless times (that I've heard), without this alibi having occurred to him on the prior occasions. </div></div>

Ummm ... no, it doesn't.

I remember that incident ... amd there are recordings of Obama saying very similar things to this.

I'm still waiting for someone to post a similar quote from Bachmann to the one attributed to her.

Qtec
08-31-2011, 10:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michele Bachmann: "God Calling on Me to Run"

By Christine Roberts, NY Daily News

01 June 11

Presidential hopeful Rep. Michele Bachmann says she has the highest endorsement she can get: <u>an endorsement from above.</u>

The Minnesota congresswoman said she received a "calling" to enter the 2012 presidential race. She spoke in an interview with Iowa Public Television on Friday.

"Well, every decision that I make, I pray about, as does my husband, and I can tell you, yes, <u>I've had that calling</u> and that tugging on my heart that this is the right thing to do," Bachmann said.

Bachmann says she experienced a similar type of spiritual guidance in 2006 when she ran for Congress from Minnesota.

"<span style='font-size: 14pt'>God then called me to run for the United States Congress.</span> And I thought, what in the world would that be for? And my husband said, "You need to do this," Bachmann said at The Living Word Christian Center, a megachurch in Minnesota, during her campaign. </div></div>

Q

LWW
09-01-2011, 02:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michele Bachmann: "God Calling on Me to Run"

By Christine Roberts, NY Daily News

01 June 11

Presidential hopeful Rep. Michele Bachmann says she has the highest endorsement she can get: <u>an endorsement from above.</u>

The Minnesota congresswoman said she received a "calling" to enter the 2012 presidential race. She spoke in an interview with Iowa Public Television on Friday.

"Well, every decision that I make, I pray about, as does my husband, and I can tell you, yes, <u>I've had that calling</u> and that tugging on my heart that this is the right thing to do," Bachmann said.

Bachmann says she experienced a similar type of spiritual guidance in 2006 when she ran for Congress from Minnesota.

"<span style='font-size: 14pt'>God then called me to run for the United States Congress.</span> And I thought, what in the world would that be for? And my husband said, "You need to do this," Bachmann said at The Living Word Christian Center, a megachurch in Minnesota, during her campaign. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

That isn't even remotely similar to the attributed quote, however it is an example ... of what a brainwashed tool you are.

I'm betting that even though that quote bothers you, you aren't bothered by this one:

http://www.seanet.com/~jimxc/Politics/Pictures/KY_Obama.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama Junior ... called to do the Lord's work and run for POTUS?

LWW
09-01-2011, 04:20 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/113008%20religiousnut%20RGB20110830101628.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot verify this so far. But fyi, and allegedly:

</div></div>

She sounds deeply disturbed. </div></div>

We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late!