PDA

View Full Version : Just checked "Who's Online"

sliprock
09-19-2002, 11:19 AM
I just checked the "WHo's online" and there were 23 registered people and 23 unregistered people viewing posts. That's 46 pool nuts from all over the country at the same place at the same time. It's too bad that we don't have a chat room for everyone to meet in and possibly get to know each other and discuss things that are happening in different parts of the pool world.

Nostroke
09-19-2002, 11:38 AM
Brady has offered the use of his chat room which is empty most of the time- see below

Maybe we should try to schedule regular meeting times- but my feelings is it would be hard to fill regularly

www.q-masters.com/chat.htm (http://www.q-masters.com/chat.htm)

9 Ball Girl
09-19-2002, 11:51 AM
And lets not forget about the registered users who choose to not be seen on the "who's online" page.

TomBrooklyn
09-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Capital idea if the chat room was accessible directly from here and tied in with being logged onto the board. Going to another site to use a chat room has been tried. One couldn't tell who would be there, and it never became very popular, although it was great for the few users that used it while it lasted.

SPetty
09-19-2002, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> And lets not forget about the registered users who choose to not be seen on the "who's online" page. <hr></blockquote>Certainly their names don't show up, but I believe they're counted in the summary at the top where it says "## Registered User(s)".