PDA

View Full Version : Cheney's new book!

hondo
08-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Cheney’s Book Features Foreword by Satan

‘Couldn’t Put it Down,’ Says Prince of Darkness

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – Publishing circles were abuzz today with the news that the new memoir by former Vice President Dick Cheney features a foreword by an unusual contributor: Satan.

In his introduction, the Prince of Darkness said he rarely reads political memoirs but made an exception in the case of Mr. Cheney “because we had worked so closely together in the past.”

When he began to read the Cheney manuscript, however, the Lord of Misrule said he was “surprised” by what he found.

“Quite honestly, I couldn’t put it down,” Satan wrote. “It was almost like a book I would have written myself.”

In what could be construed as minor criticism of the book, Satan admitted he was “miffed” that Mr. Cheney took total credit for the idea of invading Iraq, but added, “We were such close collaborators at the time, it may be hard for Dick to remember whose idea was whose – half the time we were finishing each other’s sentences.”

While Satan said he is unlikely to make a habit of writing introductions to books, he said that he could foresee making another exception in the future: “I’ve heard Rupert Murdoch is working on his memoir.”

Elsewhere, after Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) said God created last week’s earthquake and hurricane to punish America, God issued this rebuttal: “Actually, that’s why I created Michele Bachmann

hondo
08-30-2011, 04:32 PM
With thanks from Wolfie.

Soflasnapper
08-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Cheney isn't Satan?!?!?

Gayle in MD
08-31-2011, 01:32 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-01-2011, 04:17 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn110901_cmyk20110830082710.jpg

hondo
09-01-2011, 07:17 AM
" I'm confused."

LOL! You said a mouthful there! LMFAO!

LWW
09-01-2011, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" I'm confused."

LOL! You said a mouthful there! LMFAO! </div></div>

I am confused.

The moonbat crazy left screams their collectivist heads off at big bidniss ... and then swoons at the POTUS who has been more in bed with big bidniss than any since FDR.

The moonbat crazy left gets their collectivist shorts all in a wad over big banks ... and then kisses the ring of the POTUS more in bed with the banksters than any in US history.

The moonbat crazy left goes into collective fits of apoplexy over the evils of big pharma and big insurance ... and grovels at the feet of the POTUS who had his healthcare takeover funded by big pharma, which just so happens to force everyone to be a customer of big insurance.

The moonbat crazy left bleats incessantly about big oil ... yet the only oil tycoon to ever run for POTUS is the man the moonbat crazy left trusts to save the planet.

So, yes, I'm confused how the moonbat crazy left can rationalize in their own minds how they hate what they claim to love ... while loving what they claim to hate.

ugotda7
09-01-2011, 09:06 AM
You better watch it too....your head might explode.

Soflasnapper
09-01-2011, 09:38 AM
The moonbat crazy left bleats incessantly about big oil ... yet the only oil tycoon to ever run for POTUS is the man the moonbat crazy left trusts to save the planet.

Both the Bushes were more oil tycoons than Gore, even though they were not really, either.

IIRC, Al Gore held signature power over somewhat less than $1 million in OxyPete stock as trustee for a trust benefiting his mother, set up by his father. His sole interest in OxyPete was as a subsequent beneficiary of that trust, if he even is one.

Much of your alleged confusion is based on improperly understood 'facts.'

Gayle in MD
09-01-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With thanks from Wolfie. </div></div>

His banning surely represents yet another gross unjustice, which proves the uneven moderating that goes on on this site.

G.

hondo
09-01-2011, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With thanks from Wolfie. </div></div>

His banning surely represents yet another gross unjustice, which proves the uneven moderating that goes on on this site.

G. </div></div>

Which is why I have little interest in this place, thus, I come and go.
No big deal, but appears to drive dearless leader nuts. ( More nuts /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

Gayle in MD
09-01-2011, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The moonbat crazy left bleats incessantly about big oil ... yet the only oil tycoon to ever run for POTUS is the man the moonbat crazy left trusts to save the planet.

Both the Bushes were more oil tycoons than Gore, even though they were not really, either.

IIRC, Al Gore held signature power over somewhat less than $1 million in OxyPete stock as trustee for a trust benefiting his mother, set up by his father. His sole interest in OxyPete was as a subsequent beneficiary of that trust, if he even is one.

Much of your alleged confusion is based on improperly understood 'facts.'
</div></div>

The RW radicals who have justified Bush's torture, justified an illegal war of aggression, against a country which never attacked us on our shores, justified the outing of a covert CIA NOC Agent-spealicst on WMD, and justified sending our troops, unprepared, into an illegal war of aggression, without preparation or decent equipment, should really have no relevency at all to thinking people.

Regardless of how many laws and unconstitional actions that were taken by Bush et al, theradical right, which today means all Republicans, justified all of it relentlessly, throughout, and denied the illegality of every law that Bush et al, broke, in spite of the fact that the FISA law, the Geneva Conventions, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, are surly available to all of us to read, and to access, all of which provide proof that they committed immoral, illegal, unCconstitutional activities.

These actions were committed by the entire top level of the Bush Administration, all of which marred our country's honor and reputation, and served to pave the way for Republicans to launch more unprecedented unConstitutional action and legislation, both on the State and Federal levels.

Democratics should never have allowed their war crimes to go unaddressed.

President Obama, should never have failed to Allow the Dept. Of Justice to launch the appropriate investigations into their war crimes, and for breaking our laws, over and over again.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2011, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With thanks from Wolfie. </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Which is why I have little interest in this place, thus, I come and go.
No big deal, but appears to drive dearless leader nuts. ( More nuts /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ) </div></div>

I wonder if that's possible. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheney’s Book Features Foreword by Satan

‘Couldn’t Put it Down,’ Says Prince of Darkness

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – Publishing circles were abuzz today with the news that the new memoir by former Vice President Dick Cheney features a foreword by an unusual contributor: Satan.

In his introduction, the Prince of Darkness said he rarely reads political memoirs but made an exception in the case of Mr. Cheney “because we had worked so closely together in the past.”

When he began to read the Cheney manuscript, however, the Lord of Misrule said he was “surprised” by what he found.

“Quite honestly, I couldn’t put it down,” Satan wrote. “It was almost like a book I would have written myself.”

In what could be construed as minor criticism of the book, Satan admitted he was “miffed” that Mr. Cheney took total credit for the idea of invading Iraq, but added, “We were such close collaborators at the time, it may be hard for Dick to remember whose idea was whose – half the time we were finishing each other’s sentences.”

While Satan said he is unlikely to make a habit of writing introductions to books, he said that he could foresee making another exception in the future: “I’ve heard Rupert Murdoch is working on his memoir.”

Elsewhere, after Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) said God created last week’s earthquake and hurricane to punish America, God issued this rebuttal: “Actually, that’s why I created Michele Bachmann
</div></div>

We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late!